Hey there Yea Forums

Hey there Yea Forums

I came to the conclusion that there is no point in living anymore. Could you suggest some painless suicide methods? Bonus points if it can also minimize the impact my death would have on the few people close to me.

Also, if you have a "things you must try before death" list share it here.

Attached: pd2h9flg9fmy.png (780x438, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not worth it user shit will get better

Unfortunately, the future is not looking too good. I will probably die by the time I am 40 anyway so why sweat it

Ya better live your life till youre 40 anonymous

No method of suicide can minimize the impact

I have been thinking to try my best to make it seem like an accident but I am not sure how

Hey OP killing yourself isn't worth it. Your life will seem meaningless if you don't give it meaning. Try to set a goal and accomplish it and maybe your view on life will change.

There's no painless suicide.
Either your terrified the entire time.
Can't bring yourself to do it.
Or it's painful.

Tell everyone you're having a big party. Get a helium tank and fill a few balloons and record a video of yourself talking with that helium voice. Then asphyxiate yourself with the helium. People will think you are really dumb but you'll have a painless death that could be considered an accident. Bonus points if you do this just before your party guests arrive so they find your body.

But I'm just kidding, user. Don't really kys.

Why?
Tell us your story. It usually helps

1) No method can minimize the impact, a suicide could leave a trauma on the people close to you
2) If you are thinking about minimizing and "things you must do", than there is hope, if have close people? Talk to them about it, see a doctor, go to the hospital and say that you want to kill yourself
3) Remember that you can't go back, now that you think you have decided wait a week and see if your opinion changes, if not, see point above, tell someone
4) This website: lostallhope.com
It tells you exactlly how every suicide method would feel (spoiler, almost all painfull af), why not, the effect on other people etc.. check it out
t's not worth, man

I love it when Yea Forums gets emotional

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u10.jpg (403x550, 28K)

Become an astronaut and open the wimdow

Attached: 1562234320338.jpg (707x711, 63K)

evolve into a megalencephallic rhino on stilts and kill dis nigga species nigga, do whatr yo ancestors couldnt

Attached: xcanexwedf.jpg (2048x1152, 111K)

I realized I am a disappointment and i cannot get myself out of the infinite loop of mediocrity which is my life. The worst thing is realizing you are trash but being too weak and useless to be able to overcome the bad parts of you. Then it goes full circle.

best one so far I love it

Heroin overdose. Without suicide note. You will leave flying on a cloud and it will look like a simply drug addiction accident.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

> The worst thing is realizing you are trash but being too weak and useless to be able to overcome the bad parts of you

Sounds like depression, which is very treatable. Get help from your GP or psych ER

I don't trust those people. I just don't want them to tell me to get off my ass, give me some pills and call it a day

Nigger use propane tank method. It's completely painless.

>I just don't want them to tell me to get off my ass

Have you tried not being lazy? Life has so much to offer, but you need to leave your comfort zone.

hang yourself.
put the noose over your adams apple you should pass out in 15-20secs
If you want to die then "painless methods" won't work and what is a bit of pain for maybe 1-2min for the end you pussy

Attached: My only love.png (800x900, 523K)

fucking kek

Attached: well meme'd.jpg (803x688, 141K)

also use short drop/simple suspension.
you're not a hangman so fuck off with that neckbreaking bullshit

Work at a shelter. Decide after that.

Attached: suicidehelp.jpg (226x250, 12K)

sup dude, femanon here. I feel the same way but like wanna bang first and then blow eachothers brains out after? Suicide n chill maybe?

Medication might help you to handle the problems you're facing in life, breaking the bad spiral you're currently in. You should also see a health professional while in treatment, not just call it a day. It takes time, usually at least a year. There's no quick fix

kek

horni and ready to die hmu

things to try before you die:
lsd
shrooms
DMT
salvia
huniepop

He didn’t make this post to not kill himself

if you want to die look up your sex offender registry and go to each of there houses and murder them. If you want to die go out in style

Haha femanon. Anyway I am open to anything kek

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 32 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)