What more proof do you need to steer clear of liberal psychos

What more proof do you need to steer clear of liberal psychos.

Attached: 15632941794642.jpg (557x701, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd bang the "son" no homo

Eh. What do you care? They both look pretty good actually.

>what do you care if other people mutilate their bodies and suicide once they realize what they did
When did empathy die?

Still homo.

If the son was having sex with a 30yr old. The 30yr old would be classed as an evil pedo with people calling for blood. The reason given? Because the son is a child without the cognitive capacity to understand the consequences of sex and was being manipulated by the 30yr old. But in this situation the child does have the cognitive capacity to understand the consequences of a sex change and definitely wasn't manipulated by the adult mom?

You piss off. She's becoming a fine young woman

Attached: Stories • Instagram(3).webm (480x854, 627K)

no one is going to mistake the mother for a guy.

Thanos was right

i didn't even need that. murdering babies is enough of a sign of mental instability.

Thanos was close but still so far. Killing a random half of the universe is objectively evil. He had a chance to be a good guy by killing all the degenerates (which is probably more than half the population) and he blew it.

But what if the baby is black?

>Thanos did nothing wrong.

100. Gay will not be tolerated

the Son/Daughter is an upgrade. The Mom/Father is definitely a downgrade.

long as they don't ask me to make them a special cake i couldn't care less

They will though. They always demand more special treatment.

10/10 would orbit and behead

Attached: CktFpBIVEAAYe-a.jpg (305x384, 17K)

this is wholesome

yep

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-24 Instagram.png (614x614, 579K)

Nice story to follow. Mother, now father, helps son, now daughter, to have his own child serving as the gestational surrogate for him/her.

>sucking in
>giant hand squeezing stomach
>penis in there somewhere
what's wrong with you guys?

they're actually republicans

the father/mother/whatever still looks like a lesbian truck driver

it is hard to ignore the man hands

she doesn't look like a man, more like a female gym teacher.

Trips don't lie

More Weimar Culture from the Kikes.

Shhh shhh, you're thinking too much. Didn't you learn anything from the last jedi? Just take orders.

a female gym teacher from a small conservative town who has had a "roommate" for years.

Kek, these trips and a 69 tell no lies

Now it looks like a girl being assaulted by some strange man.

Attached: A5002D64-1168-4525-9DDE-82801AF1E48C.jpg (261x197, 16K)

>penis in there somewhere

Attached: Produce_12.webm (640x480, 933K)

Attached: Stories • Instagram(2).webm (640x1136, 1.21M)

Cringing so hard rn

dude, just ignor them, this is just fashion nowdays, like afros, Jazz, and Adolf Hitler. it will stop one day and other stupid shit is gone be new trend

Attached: Stories • Instagram(1).webm (640x1136, 631K)

The ABSOLUTE state of huite women!!!... Topkeke fellow comrade!!!

I was gonna say more like
>That kid Todd in high school in 1999 who thought Limp Bizkit and Korn were punk rock.

Attached: 1554131991957.jpg (399x399, 26K)

Why do we care?

I was only talking about human children.

dont
Until im told to care then i really fuckin do care but not in the way these cunts want

still. nice tits

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-19 Corey Maison on Instagram “ lovesimonmovie is finally out 🎬 👬🏳️� (479x598, 664K)

Attached: TimeToStop.jpg (1394x635, 233K)

What a fag

Yep

Attached: 87898412.png (420x627, 596K)

Ok, she's 17, so techically that's creating an indecent image of a child. that's 5 years insode, dipshit

Also, shitty fake

>a piercing stopped me for being ashamed of my body

sounds totally logical to me

Kaitlyn Jenner is a longtime Republican, niggerfaggot.

Attached: 1433763070321.png (600x508, 410K)

lol

Self Gender percetion starts at 3. Sex orientation around 10. Before sex change you have ton of psyco checks. WTF are u talking about?

Pack a lip

Attached: Deal.jpg (1066x1502, 1.44M)

>liberal

so explain this then,considering a whole hell of alot of people who make fun of liberals and supporting gays voted for this degenerate piece of shit

Attached: 2016-10-30t230209z_256443668_s1beukambhaa_rtrmadp_3_usa-election-trump_9fd42ab83209fe1755f0caf3812a3 (760x553, 97K)

for an oldfag the memories of better times here remains. your comment says all about the acttual Yea Forums and the fucked up world full of pussies.

What I'm talking about is that these children aren't living in isolation. You don't think having a transgender mom, or having lesbian parents/single mom that are constantly pushing man-hate isn't going to have an influence? And now that having transgender children is hip, how many people are pushing their kids into it as a variant of Van Munchausen by Proxy. Instead of breaking their kids arm they just say their trans. How is this not also a form of grooming? Kid experiences this for years long before they're brought to a psychiatrist. A person whose profession has conditioned them to promote homosexuality and transgenderism.

3 year old realizes he has a pecker and sometimes wears different cloths than those that don't. He's not looking down and thinking "this is wrong , I shouldn't have one of these" on his own volition. Used to be if a boy clomped around in mommy's shoes everyone would laugh and say "don't be silly" Now they say "you want to be a girl don't you" and slap on some lipstick

You don’t have empathy for them, don’t bullshit. If you did you’d know the suicide numbers aren’t from transitioning, they suicide because family and friends abandon them. These two are going to be just fine

Gender isn’t about sex

Gender and sex are the same thing.

This! SOOO much this! Not a fan of CP per se, but back when it was a regular occurance on here, the whole "mood" of Yea Forums was so much more fun before all these butt-hurt snowflake types infested it.

no

Nice evidence
Here's a citation showing how post operation trans people are 20x more likely than pre-op to commit suicide.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
My others are in PDF format, but they show the same features, post op and pre op suicide rates are pretty consistently showing that post operation suicide is just as common, or a little more common than pre-operation.
Whether this is because people refused to tell their parents until the operation is not my concern, and if that's the case, then they really did bring it on themselves anyway.

Why do you care? I sure don’t. You are the one looking into this shit, sounds like your biggest problem is you.

I have a shower they can use to freshen up.

Attached: download (1).jpg (197x255, 6K)

I steer clear of all psychos, regardless of their political ideology

Attached: 40ae2011f1b7354ce89831a6fe3961b3cba3dc18d23faf29.gif (200x200, 24K)

>hey, look at the attention i'm giving them
you're part of the problem, kid.

Attached: 1449313667893.jpg (679x569, 81K)

They literally are the same thing. Trans is mental illness.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 828K)

Just wondering: why do you give a fraction of a shit? How does this affect you directly and personally?

I mean they aren't. Can you show me some source that says they are the same thing?

He's a mentally unstable boy that needs actual help and his mother should be locked up for child abuse

Yes lets sidetrack from the issue of cognitive capacity and consequences. Sex: a pleasurable act that is openly accepted, when performed between children, which the child may have initiated with the 30 year old and fully enjoys. 30 year old is a manipulative monster. Gender change: committing to a lifetime of hormone therapy whose effects are only partially reversible is started before puberty and than having the option of being not fully of either gender or undergoing an extensive surgery with a long, painful recovery that has no guarantee of a successful outcome only to become a sterile copy of the other gender. Parent is hailed as "progressive"

I know this reads as pedo support. It isn't. It's that the trans children BS is the leftist hypocrisy and double-think at its worst .

>woman
have a dick