What do you think about 2019 emos?

What do you think about 2019 emos?

Attached: 1563287366862.jpg (212x180, 18K)

i think it's a cunt

i think it's gay

i think its a brain damage

i think its cute

Not as bad as 2020 emos

They're just 1999 homos

fad is over. being emo was a thing in 2005

Not emo. Never was. never will be. Emo stands for emotional hardcore. You can't be emotional hardcore punk rock, just as you can't be reggae or hip hop. It's a subgenre of punk, not a way of dressing. That's a "scene" faggot

Attached: emo.jpg (500x646, 32K)

If you're nihilist enough you just might go full circle and be a real emo

Looks like the type of sperg who watches Naruto and listens to Linkin Park tbh

do they still exist?

sure they do

Nah

>faggot detected

Sure they do, they just started cutting other people and THEN themselves

Punk and goth have physical appearances that are associated with the genre, emo is excluded because it is associated with the media but is there any proof that the scene/emo fashion movement was a corporate plant?

They are fagtards

I never understood the concept of being a part of any clique, especially something as dumb as "wahhhhh I hate my life" I mean I do hate my life but why the fuck do I need to join some kind of group over it?

Great counterpoint, retard

I don't think so man, it's just that some borderline emo bands that used to have genuine roots in hardcore like Thursday and Jimmy Eat World became associated with emo, and bands that sounded a little like them started being called emo by the media. Not sure where the bangs and white belt come from, in a way, mid 2000s "emo" fashion is basically the spiritual successor to 80s hair metal

The same thing I thought about emos in 1999, the same thing I thought about emos in 2005, the same thing I thought about emos in 2010, the same thing I thought about emos in 2015. Cringe. But I encourage dudes to dress like this. The more of them that do, the morte girls there are for me.

Is this mister ebin log lick Andy sixx

To much color goth is dead

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Worked fine for me when i was younger you fat cuck.

The dudes I knew that dressed like this in high school had no problems getting pussy

Correct women love femboys

Not enough suicides.

Not much

But people dressed in drag in the 80s to attract women, people dress emo because of the association with anime, and being aesthetic. Not exactly the same

It's the other way around pham. Tattoos + Piercings = Pussy. It's science

2008 should've been the last of em

He looks pretty....killer ;)

edgy

Girls- yes good pussy

guys- stay the fuck away