YCYL: You cringe you lose

YCYL: You cringe you lose

Attached: 1516775924544.jpg (511x1024, 90K)

wtf is that picture? How am I supposed to interpret this?

OP is a faggot

gay

Attached: nbmbmnb.jpg (217x230, 9K)

This is exactly what I expect thos people to look like. Tho I'd like some more context.

Attached: stupid old man.jpg (965x977, 94K)

Kill yourself

Attached: 1499454900314.jpg (500x500, 19K)

You say that as if they should be ashamed to hang those non-offensive stickers up.

I hope when you get old and senile, the one thing you can remember in your lonliness is making fun of people just like you.

People can act like this is all sad and shit but keep in mind that this is purely an act put on for attention. Old man knows damn well what he is doing. Typical boomer.

Its a shoop, he's staring at one of those tiny tableside ads. There's a second picture where his wife is sitting next to him.

the fuck happened to my Yea Forums
just a year ago, the same picture would have had half the posters in the thread laughing their asses off at that old fuck
go ahead and fuck on back over the 9fag kiddies

if you have to state it's non-offensive, guess what?

Attached: s8oRzyY.jpg (576x1024, 130K)

Attached: ck3YrRY.png (417x181, 96K)

That pic is over a year old, faggot, and the only thing cringe about a senile old man with only dead friends is when queers like you laugh about it.
Cringe is when people like you go on a date with your goddamn pillow.

Nigger.

Enjoying your summer, kiddo?

Because white man bad amirite?

no.

Attached: c73.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Do these types of memes have a name?

Nevermind, image search turned up results. It never worked for any other of these pics. I'm a faggot.

ok racist

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 13K)

Then what the fuck are you upset about then?

Some guy trolled with "its okay to be white" stickers some real life white knights gang stalked him

I bet she was never pregnant in the first place youtubers and vloggers are just desperate of content all the time... I fucking hate the stupid zero IQ prank videos where the same random two strangers go through a park, a garage, a nuclear facility... in the middle of night and get pranked with like 20 cameras around them

Ah, ok.

I'm not upset about anything. The sticker isn't inherently a problem, it doesn't state anything wrong. But things can become symbols irrespective of any inherent character. Like the number 88, there is nothing wrong with "It's okay to be white." But its a dogwhistle and was invented to be. It is intended to make people seem like they are getting upset about the phrase, instead of the intent. It is a very masterful troll. But yeah whenfrog-dwellers start emerging from basements to troll people, and when they look exactly like you expect them to, it is slightly cringe.

shutthefuckup

Your mom doesn't really love you.

God this website has really done a number on fat white beta males.

I love it.

Attached: Fred_Flintstone_Fsjal_by_PlatinumGlitchMint20110724-22047-19eqs9y.png (299x276, 6K)

Your mom loves me though

Attached: 1562879577076.gif (700x400, 1.85M)

Are you mad?

Found the virgin

Stop reading into things you pseudo-intellectual brainlet.

You faggots are idiots the fat guy in OP is definitely doing this as a joke, look at his fucking hoodie.

Normal people don't like when basement dwellers emerge. Sometimes schools or pizza places get shot up.

You sound just like a basement dweller though you idiot how do you not understand this?

It isn't offensive. At all. If you are offended by it then you are a racist by definition because you believe it isn't ok to be white.

Attached: e02.jpg (200x267, 13K)

Great so now YLYL/YCYL threads are just titles for race bait threads, OP this is trash tier shilling I hope you're not getting paid.