What kind of Yea Forumsourbon (or other spirit) is y'alls go-to? Pic related, solid cheap whiskey

What kind of Yea Forumsourbon (or other spirit) is y'alls go-to? Pic related, solid cheap whiskey

Attached: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (960x1280, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whiskyadvocate.com/true-story-old-overholt-rye/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Early Times bib is good. Replaced my Heaven Hill 6yr bib as cheap good whiskey. Love Stagg jr on the higher end, enjoyed it more than the antique collection Stagg.

Elijah Craig Small Batch

when i got cheap, i def go wild turkey, but mix in organic local honey, rocks, bucket, done. good shit.

you should stop drinking. it does nothing useful for you and it causes you to lose money, gain weight, lose sleep, and generally become prone to lethargy.

Wistle Pig is my fav, followed, in order, by:

Attached: whistle-pig-straight-rye-10-year-old-1.jpg (344x700, 37K)

Attached: ci-bulleit-bourbon-07be0e5c0084bc44.jpg (400x600, 15K)

You should stop living.

Attached: Michters_10_YO.jpg (500x700, 43K)

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-03-11_at_3.13.01_PM.png (436x760, 393K)

*in excess, dum dum

Yeah this but the regular bottle, the American Honey is my go to gulping whiskey.
I'll chase with a bottle of tequila if i'm out drinking beer / premix with the boys (Jose Cuervo)

Attached: wild-turkey-american-honey-700ml.png (458x458, 74K)

wait, lemme guess? smoke weed? everyday? get a fucking job you dreg. drinkers get shit done, and by getting done i dont mean collecting wellfare. fuck stoners; have class.

In general you should stop living*

no i speak from experience. life is much more pleasurable since i stopped drinking. you should too. you'll rage about how dare i tell you this but you'll eventually a realize i am right and wish you had taken my advice earlier. instead i urge you to do it now

the premix is gross, dude. chose your own honey and mix it in (before the ice!)

Rare breed is heaps better than 101

Kek I was telling the faggot who said stop drinking to kill themselves. Do you know how 4chin works

cuck or not, he has a point. drink is great, but in excess itll take everything you love. socially, fuck it, but dont drink during work or alone, or during weekdays. make rules before you get wet brain and stick to them.

I'm sorry, this is not a slight against you, or the drink. I'm sure it's a regional thing, but of the small pool of people I know, The Naruto running, anime watching, catgirl tattoo type people drink this

thought i clicked his comment, faggot. dat deduction doh.

>y'alls
Stopped reading there

A Proper Southern Gentlemen's drink

Attached: SoCo.png (628x1012, 380K)

i don't smoke either

Jack Daniels Single Barrel, Santa Teresa Solera aged Venezuela rum, Martini Bianco.

Oh man, i'll take Turkey premix cans over pretty much anything else, for sheer taste. I'll mix my own when at home, but I drink American Honey from a shot glass.. If that's what you mean?

what's naruto? also, Larceny is slightly better and similar, for those that like, actually care.

Attached: larceny__80973.1424919483.jpg (960x1280, 224K)

>solid cheap whiskey
Pic related is my go-to. Evan Williams is surprisingly good for the money.

Attached: 9892831002654.png (490x686, 80K)

Blackie, we gotta blackie here!

Attached: jurassic-park-fix.jpg (620x375, 171K)

yeah i wasn't a stumble down drunk but i drank every night alone. it wasn't ruining my life but it just made me feel shitty all the time. losing all of that weight gain due to alcohol and the munchies i'd get and going to eat fast food feels good

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 106K)

Whiskey's good, but I've been really enjoying this one recently

Attached: rum_doo2.jpg (900x1200, 85K)

Anything and everything, but Canadian Hunter is smooth and cheap. My go to when I need a quick buzz.

Irish whiskey like Jameson.
But french calvados or simply rum is more of my thing to be honest.
I drink a bottle every month I'd say.

Attached: jamesiw.jpg (1000x1278, 72K)

for cheap stuff, def Evan Williams, then Jim Beam, then Kessler. fuck the rest.

This is what the chain smoking women in their 40's-50's drink where i'm from.

looks like a rum label. how much does it run?

Will you just name some brands of bourbon and shut the fuck up? Fucking people just have to offer their retarded opinions.

yea, same here. ive come to enjoy the times i reward myself with a drink cause same story: angry, drink alone, gain weight, eat late, etc. finally back in a gym and drink on Sat only with the old lady.

so your opinion is that we should all shut up? ok, dude.

JameO is for bro hoes and blaks

Not a slight against the drink at all, but this is what 99% of guys with an extra 10'er will buy, because it looks fancier, and comes in a tube.
Involuntarily shake my head when i see a guy in a shirt and tie grab 2x 12'yo in the tubes, and 4x bottles of coke.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

that's what i just fukkin said, dude!

Slainte!

>Label says Barbados Rum
>"Looks like a rum label"
Watch out, fellas, we got a fuckin' genius running loose!

Just stick to the thread. It's not a thread about whether alcohol will ruin your life or not.

fuk you dick, rum is for sailors and faggots lol. just saw the fukkin bird and was like: this distillery has identity issues. suck a fuk.

ikr! the only thing I allow in my whiskey is an icecube now and then. That's it.
I drank dozens of different btands and different qualities, and honestly some expensive bottles doesnt worth the good cheap ones. (in some case)

20$ at total wine, and weirdly enough I find this specific one from the brand to have a better taste than their more expensive one that is around 35$

the day you gargle my dna when i get home from work is the day ill listen to what you want, sweet heart

how do you feel about Kraken? when it first came out i used to drink it with coke zero, that was my jams, back when i was total faggot.

Eat shit, faggot.

Saw a guy with 2x of these and an arm full of 2lr coke's too. Made me hurt on the inside. Like, I get it, sometimes you want a straight coke to sip, or a mixer at some point, but, 5x bottles of coke... ugh.

Attached: generic_spiritbottle.png (140x470, 78K)

Captain morgans private stock is my preferance in general, you can get a good root beer float from their coconut rum and a&w root beer

I find it to be pretty syrupy which I wasn't prepared for when I first tried it. I can definately see it as the type of booze to mix with something sweet, but to me it's just like Bailey's, more of a dessert mixer than a drink you can just have by itself

exactly

that's gross, but in his defense we all have blind spots. a client gave me a bottle of glen...fid or liv, cant remember, and i didn't know it was for sipping over ice and me and my gf were trying to shoot the entire bottle. at one point there was such a big lump in my throat that i could push down the shots anymore. what a dumb fuk i was. live and learn.

I am drinking Kraken too, it's a great "candy like" drink when you want something sweet.

Mixing Coke with Glenfiddich 12? Asshole should be killed. Why bother to drink if you can't handle the taste of alcohol?

Drinking fireball right now

true. true. dude, i fukkin HATE Jager, but have you had Jagermeister and Root Beer? its actually fucking awesome! i was given a bottle and it sat for a year before a homie said try it with root beer. i like it, in a desert sorta way.

^

are you a loud white chick?

Btw, Bumbu rum is also nice once in a while.

this one? well, if this dum fukkin rapper drinks it, it must be awesome

Attached: Bumbu-XO.jpg (650x410, 233K)

Jager is only nice in beer coktails I approved that.

oh. like Jager bombs? lol, cocktail.

that's a recent version of it, more expensive for nothing imo. But yeah that is Bumbu.

ive been drinking for 12 years, seriously for 8, and ive never had a jager bomb and have no idea whats actually in it.

Is that really a compliment for a hard liquor that you have to mix it with something else to be palatable? I like Doorly's cuz I can sip it and not feel like I'm drinking gasoline, which I definately can't do with something like Captain which I just use to get fucked up

haha
damn why are we having this convo the day I'm out of whiskey AND rum smh

This is a great chaser for beer

Attached: 8716000968579-GallianoSambucaBlack.jpg (800x800, 30K)

you're right: mixing is usually for cheap hooch. i dont mix anymore. i usually do Woodford Reserve, neat/double, with a sculpin (not grapefruit!) on the side, or Stone Ripper to sip on.

good fucking point, im stuck at my desk and its only 930 in the fuking morning...but a little nip in my coffee would be awesome right now.

sambuca is elderberry...is that Manischewitz?

*proper beer chaser

Attached: file.jpg (498x885, 63K)

ok I'm curious enough, thanks

haha hold on Yea Forumsro, here it's actually time to enjoy a glass after a day at work.

Attached: index.jpg (342x342, 10K)

Local cannabis bourbon called Wet Mary Jane.

This

Attached: images (5).jpg (262x192, 10K)

Attached: 11770060374046.png (490x686, 63K)

lucky fukker!

White Russians are tasty, imo

Attached: lebowski-white-russian.jpg (665x385, 63K)

The one above is superior

If you like rye this shit is cheap and amazing

Attached: hgqufvjikmj6klavkmv9.jpg (500x500, 256K)

Also if you guys like a little history check this out/
whiskyadvocate.com/true-story-old-overholt-rye/

Bulleit Rye or Glenfiddich 12

gonna check it out, thanks

Can't have a bourbon thread without Maker's Mark. Their Maker's 46 is also pretty damn good too.

Attached: makers.jpg (480x640, 22K)

ah, the potluck whiskey. recognizable, not too expensive; bring a bottle at every family gathering so you dont have to bring food.

I dont think he has even started to live yet

Generally: Scotch single malt whisky
Specifically: Laphroaig QC [Quarter Cask] Islay single malt - 48% ABV

I don't drink meme-tier poison since I'm not an edgy teenager