Since a good number of you hate women so much, what's the difference between you and hardcore feminists who hate men?

Since a good number of you hate women so much, what's the difference between you and hardcore feminists who hate men?

Attached: Aww+simpsonwave+you+know+it+op+_71c9c417b9e28c002dfda37b3035fe11.jpg (277x326, 14K)

there isn't too much, both feel vindicated for their hatred

Zero.

Nice picture OP

>incoming sexist incels with their pathetic reasoning

Both are similar in that they would rather play the victim instead of being an adult and taking responsibility for their own lives and making something of themselves.

The difference is, one hates women and one hates men. Both are insecure with themselves and jealous of the other. Also no such thing as hardcore feminists, its just called Misandry.

The biggest difference is that we don't possess any true political power or favor while extremist women's superiority / man hating terrorist groups have an excessive amount of political influence on our society. Also, at the worst we are egalitarians. We don't truly hate women, we hate society for trashing us to exalt women like Goddesses at our expense.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Oh bullshit! As men we are taught to defend women. To out women first. To protect women even at the cost of our own lives while we hear these over privileged and mentally stunted bitches talk shit about us and have society treat us like a disposable commodity.

We're right and women are stupid.

Seething faggot

>Generalizing an anonymous group of people.
The only generalization that can be made is that OP is, was, and always will be a faggot.

I bet you stink of hot pockets and axe body spray.

I hate everyone pretty much equally but women, blacks, Arabs and Indians(note I mean dot not feathers) I hate more than the rest for good reason

>because someone else told me they're bad

No, as a European I can’t go a single night in my city without hearing a grenade, gunshot or car explosion because of Arabs, they usually look for any excuse to cause drama if you walk by them too. Blacks are almost as bad as Arabs in terms of looking for trouble, dotted Indians are disgusting degenerates and my neighbors always smell of curry and smell up the stairwell of ~5 floors with their food. Women goes without saying.

You're taught a lot of things. You don't have to follow through every single thing. A bunch of shit is outdated anyway or just doesn't matter. So you can stop being a gangweed gamer about your thoughts toward women and just take life for what it is. You faggots are not all the same and so aren't women. Just because a fat bitch yelled at a guy on youtube doesn't mean they're all retarded fat bitches.
If you're gonna hate anyone, why don't you just hate the root of it all?
*spoiler* joos *spoiler*

Maybe just don't, then? That seems like an easy thing to fix for yourself if that's all that bothers you

"We"
You are goddamn pathetic

Move to a better area faggot.
Where the fuck do you live where the grandes go off so often?
Are you sure your parents didn't secretly move your house to Syria while you were asleep in the basement?

>Mad over biological gender roles engineered over thousands of years

>Talk shit about us
Kek. And men talk shit about women. Can't handle mean words? Grow up pussy.

>Have society treat us as a disposables commodity
>Men make up majority of CEO positions, politicians, etc...
Pick one faggot

ITT: people trying to justify being spiteful because they lack motovation to better themselves or their lives to any degree

/thread

Sweden
>move to a better area

I don’t know if you’ve ever heard an explosion, but that shit can be heard for miles if there’s no other sound to drown it out. It all comes from the same neighborhood, think of it as the shittiest part of whatever city you live in. And it’s about 3 miles from my apartment

both of them have no sex

Also

>other people are causing a problem
>I should make changes
Are you one of those bullied kids that change school instead of getting the fat white kid/nigger bullying expelled?

>when I have a problem I do nothing to change it

Is what you're saying to us. Classic European.

I close my window and smile because every gunshot is one less Arab (they sick to bombing, shooting and incinerating each other)

Good enough?