My Xbox One has this error and nothing on the Microsoft support page has worked to fix it. Anyone ever experience this...

My Xbox One has this error and nothing on the Microsoft support page has worked to fix it. Anyone ever experience this? Help me Yea Forums....you're my only hope

Attached: z0559qertwv21.jpg (3088x3088, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

didriksen.im/2015/12/06/how-i-solved-the-e204-and-e101-errors-on-my-xbox-one/
support.xbox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go to the Xbox itself, and press & hold the power button until the Xbox turns off. Wait a bit then try again. This is a full system restart

I tried that and it keeps returning to the same error screen. Starting to think my xbox is done which sucks. The support team said this was caused by the xbox failing to properly download an update. I'm wondering how the fuck something that simple could completely ruin the console

it's a simple fix you stupid little faggot

but I hate xbox so I'm not going to help you

That's fine bro. I'm just looking for someone who wants to help

>consoles

PC gamer? Maybe I should switch

it means its time to get a PC

OP here, I tried the offline system update and I tried to Reset To Factory Settings but nothing has successfully worked

I found this OP but you've probably already tried it. didriksen.im/2015/12/06/how-i-solved-the-e204-and-e101-errors-on-my-xbox-one/

I can't really help because I've always owned Playstations. Does it still have a warranty?

Thanks for the link. Sadly not under warranty. This is the 2nd xbox one I've had go out and I've never had an issue with any console dating back to the Genesis I had in the 90's. Microsoft fucked me on this one

Shut the fuck up you don't know shit

I hope you can solve the issue bro. It might be worth seeing how much a repair would be if nothing works. If it costs more than a second hand/refurbished console then buy one instead. (If you have the money obviously).

Piss on it

It's like $150 for a repair from Microsoft and you can get them brand new with games for $200 so if I cant fix it I'll probably buy a new one.

I almost dont even want to give them my money after having 2 consoles go out but then I feel like what the hell am I gonna do with all the games I already have. Shit sucks

Shut it off as this user said. Unplug it from power. Press and hold the power button on the xbox console itself for 10-15 seconds. I hope this helps!

Look up the error code on Google the gaming forums

I think I tried that but I'll give it another go when I get off from work. Thanks user

I did that but everything they suggested was unsuccessful for me. I was hoping maybe someone here had went through this and figured out another method. Thanks user

Ah hahahaha

My Xbox wifi chip died twice got tired of that shit.
Built PC. Never looked back.

If you're not that big on the exclusives try a ps4. That'll be a nice 'fuck you' to Microsoft. I've had mine 5 years and apart from occasionally farting the disc out for no reason because something is too close to the sensor (I think newer models fixed that crap) I've had no issues yet.

I'm seriously considering a ps4. Do you have the original xbox one or the Xbox One S? I've had two of the S version go out on me

you were banned for pure faggotry most likely

Never had either, I'm the playstation fag from earlier.

Get a fucking pc

pee

poo

this

the only reason i clicked the thread was to post this also.

it will be the best decision you ever made for gaming.

I have a laptop that runs all the games I want. I just can't give up the console faggotry.

what happens when you do this?

support.xbox com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-e101

Yes OP. Your xbox is fucked. Set an appoinment to take it for repair at microsoft. They can't do shit but they give you a new one for like 50$. Same thing happened to me. They ran out of the original so I got an S. You'll be fine.

yeah you can, hook a controller to your laptop and plug it into the tv.

I shall give that a go.

>t. console plebs

You mailed it on or did you take it to a local Microsoft store?

That was the first site I found. I tried all their fixes and none of it worked. I've only had this xbox about a year and a half so I cant believe this shit. Thanks user

What's the average startup cost for a good gaming PC? I've always played on consoles but I'd be willing to switch

OP here, I appreciate all the help so far anons

Fairly high. But why would you ever want to game at 30fps... Makes me cringe.

Mailed it

I run Ark at 170 fps. Ark is known for being ruthless on PC. I'm talking jet engine sound on non water cooled rigs.