How often do you shower Yea Forums?

How often do you shower Yea Forums?

Attached: 1563266110580.jpg (449x788, 32K)

Once in the morning and once before bed.

Why not just shower before bed?

Check em, I shower once a day in the morning. I’m not super physically active so that suffices fine, brush my teeth 3-4 times a day. I’m obsessive with my coffee and cig habit so I brush often and use listerine 1-2 times a day on top of it. I do laundry once a week to, I practice pretty decent hygiene. It’s weird because these days somehow it seems like people don’t practice good hygiene even though it’s very easy to these days

I haven't showered in 10 days

That sounds really nice. I usually only shower in the morning, but it makes sense to shower twice.

Daily, usually right before bed but will shower earlier if I've been at the gym/mowed the lawn/etc.

Isn't your hair all greasy in the morning?

Make sure you don’t brush immediately before/after coffee, it might fuck up your enamel Yea Forumsro

once or twice a week

Why is that?

i dont. whats the point? i dont go anywhere. I dont meet anyone. Im a loser without a life.

you stink

Once in the morning on a normal non-gym and in the office day. Twice if I go to the gym, cook on the grill or go anywhere dirty enough that i feel it lingered on me.

Me too. And i don't use soap anymore. I wash my hair with book wheat flour. I looks so much healthier and i don't have dandruff anymore.

Twice daily.
Colon cleanse twice weekly.
Brush my teeth twice daily.
After exercising daily I take a fast 2 minute rinse off.
Get fit you dork. You can stay home all day and be a loner if you want, but you don't want to die of heart disease playing WoW and have your bloated 500lb corpse found with a box of tissue and lotion next to you. You'll feel good about yourself and get some confidence. Maybe you'll even leave your room, user.

Nope.

Boo fucking who. Those things are surprisingly easy to change, and hygiene is the beginning.

once a day, or twice if i go for a jog

>playing WoW and have your bloated 500lb corpse
I dont play WoW or any games. im 5'11" and weigh 150 lbs. I have major depression, ADHD inattention, avoidant personality disorder and general anxiety. I take a tricyclic antidepressant every day and live off rice, potatoes, mixed vegetables and sometimes meat if i can afford it. I shit once or twice a week. My pee is always yellow or dark yellow. I have arthritis in my hips and right shoulder. Im very weak.

I don’t, thanks for the looking out though. Yea Forumsro

But i brush my teeth once or twice a day to stop or slow down the periodontitis

ive never heard anyone complain

every 200 years at midnight on this date

ok bro this isnt therapy, listing your problems wont solve them especially not here

Attached: 1555738166359.jpg (408x408, 33K)

drink fucking water

Sounds pretty hot.
>periodontitis
Hope your shits not all fucked up, user.

You can still lift 1-4lb and sculpt your muscles. You don't need to life 20-40 lbs to have muscle definition and to trim up your arms and legs.

I'm sure you're capable of doing 1-2 situps right now, yeah? Do +1 every day/night before bed.

NGL You sound like Kyle's cousin. Are you jewish?

>Hope your shits not all fucked up, user.
Dentist said i should start thinking about dentures. But I dont think they're that bad. I dont have gaps between my teeth yet.

Not Jewish.