For a few weeks I have had the urge to suck my best friend's cock regardless of knowing he is straight. AMA

For a few weeks I have had the urge to suck my best friend's cock regardless of knowing he is straight. AMA

Attached: 1563040348908.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

do you think this is a unique or interesting situation?

This

/thread

Dunno. With all the fag haters I thought it would be fun.

And maybe people in similar situations can ask how I cope.

No you havent

Wow I'm not bi anymore thank you.

Remember, it's only gay if you make it gay. A good "no homo" should put you both in the clear

Ha ha ha. Sounds good.

I should mention the fact that his dick is huge for a white guy. Saw it in a gym lockerroom once. Obligatory english not first language.

Same thing happened to me a couple months ago
>Just got out of bad 7 year relationship
>Best friend decides to stay the night to make sure I make it okay
>We get drunk and play video games all night
>Getting ready for work the next day and realize I left something in the spare room
>Open door and catch friend beating his dick, he puts it away and I pretend I saw nothing, pick up piece of uniform and leave for the day
>Turned on all day from seeing his massive dick it's seriously all I could think about
>get back home to a house filled with beer and pizza
>Get right back to video games
>I'm drunk as fuck and feeling confident I bet him that if I lose I'll suck his dick to completion
>We have a good laugh and he agrees to bet
>I never lose but I was probably far more drunk than him and I couldn't focus
>I joke about how I have to somehow blow his huge dick
>He pulls it out and tells me "better get started, savor every inch of it because you're going to be working for a while"
>I'm completely infatuated with it
>I get on my knees and start sucking, licking, and choking on his dick
>Play with his balls and get both of them in my mouth
>He keeps playing video games until I feel a hard throb and begin tasting his semen fill my mouth
>For a couple months he stays in my home and totally makes me his bitch
>Forces me to wear my ex's clothes while he fucks me
>Cums all over my face and sends me to work with no shower
>We both walk around naked
>Sometimes he just bends me over while I'm doing something else and fucks me
It's been great and fuck I think I may never be with a woman again.

women are useless, you're lucky

I've honestly never had a gay thought until I saw his cock. Thing is 9-10 inches and looks so fucking delicious. I feel like a degenerate but he's moved in at this point and we've been having the time of our lives. Don't even miss the pussy at all.

That would be soooo hot. Have you taked about if it is a relationship or just casual?

Is he uncut? Would you sniff his tip too? Smell that glorious cock scent?

Go for it. Get him drunk and just go for it. All guys know that guys give the best blowjobs, including your friend.

We are going to meet and get drunk later today with a few mutual friends but I dont think im confident enough. He knows im bi and he knows I saw his dick by the way.

We cuddle every now and then but at least on my part, I just want his big dick. I have no desire for a relationship right now but I'm enjoying being his sissy for now.

He's cut but I would worship his cock even if he wasn't. I'm literally letting him do whatever he wants with my mouth and ass. Blowing him while he plays video games and feeling his precum ooze into my mouth are probably my favorite parts of all of this.

Just Suck and the Hot Cum is Amazing....Trust Me. I Am Glad I did

Is cum directly from the source actually better. I only tasted my own after I came in a shot glass.

>do you think this is a unique or interesting situation?

Not OP, but it's typical. For a fag. Fags are the type to suck cock and that is what typical means. Having a type.

Unique would be him having 10 girls wanting to suck his cock. Now that would be unique for any man. It'd be special. But he is just a fag wanting to get some cock. That's typical. Faggots.

Nothing beats the feeling of a freshly milked hot load filling your mouth direct from the source.

Ah damn. You're not making the situation any better.

Although you are making me hornier

source?

Op here. That settles it. Ill try out sucking dick this week. If it isn't my friends its a strangers. Any hints on where I can find guys or how to seduce my friend?

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 24 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)

I see that as an acomplishment.

Yup...thing I am gonna Suck Some Cock this Afternoon...the Hot Spurt is Unreal