Me and gf. she's a well behaved sub...

me and gf. she's a well behaved sub. trips and I will grant one lucky Yea Forumstard one wish for how to dominate my little whore, and post a pic

Attached: 66813577_516676669076312_5009732721153409024_n.jpg (352x480, 58K)

ok, the bet is on

gay

basically bored as fuck at work and want to share but not too much, could share pics

tie her up and piss in her mouth

tempting, but would only do with trips. simpler requests for dubs

Roll for simple nudes

TIME FOR PROOF

Re roll

OP your initials are DJ. Not scared? Post a pic with your left part of the face. If it is you, the funniest part is you were and are a cuck at heart, never took anything into your own hands.

Roll

just show her tits

OP is a faggot

Welp, I guess this thread's gonna die now.

:) He tried showing off and it failed, I detest the guy. He's a child at heart and too afraid to say shit to your face. I couldn't care less if he knew who I am, pussy bitch. Porbably has an inkling as to who I am as well..

Luckily I’m not who you think I am but your comment made me realize how retarded this is

Roll?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
spit in her eye

Keep your drama out, I'm rollin here

Sorry I won't, there's no recent pic to confirm 100% that it's him but I'm near certain of the fact that it is. 2 things stopping me: I'm not a cunt like him and I would expose myself.

thread killed i hope youre happy

Propose marriage but be clear that it is most just for tax purposes. Shows ultimate dominance