I really want to kill myself but dont have the balls...

I really want to kill myself but dont have the balls. I've lost all my friends and haven't conversed with anyone in over 3 weeks. Please give me the resolve to end it

Attached: 751365_platinumfusi0n_doomer.png (3929x3753, 913K)

3 weeks isn’t very long. What happened with your friends user?

Ever since I was young I've had the habit of pushing everyone I cared about away from me

How did u lose ur friends nerd

keep lurking
this post is more regular.
find your own answers

or you can talk about how you reallly feel and b/ will care.

You don't need resolve to end it, you need the resolve to face moving forward. This is it. Stop pretending suicide is the answer and start looking forward.

I do the same.
im grown now. still do it.
but eventually with trail and error i got to have a few peeps i check in time to time

try for 6 months

Attached: rookie.jpg (500x330, 29K)

Just buy a rope. From everything you read online, hanging seems hard, complicated and like a thousand things can go wrong - it’s not, and they won’t.

Just do a partial hanging, NOT in a curtain rod. You won’t even notice going out; one second you’ll be lowering your head and the next you’re unconscious.

Don’t overthink it. Good luck.

Purpose can be found in anything, if you don't have one all you have to do is invest your mindspace. Restarting in any sense doesn't have to be the end. Maybe you did lose your friends the fuck does that matter, just attempt to make your reality the best it can be if you plan on ending it anyways, you can sacrifice everything except a bullet for resources man. whatever you do at least go out in a fun way my man. good luck and have fun

Not a very good excuse, literally tell us nothing.

what year is this ?

agreed... hey OP dont be shy

tell us.

user, I've lost many of my friends as well over the years. Some relationships just take time to heal, time heals all wounds. other friends I'll never get back due to women driving a wedge between us. I literally have 0 friends that I had in High School as of today. Life goes on, you make new friends, it's just life my dude. It's not worth killing yourself.

Attached: images95(1)1.jpg (284x177, 10K)

>I've lost all my friends and haven't conversed with anyone in over 3 weeks.
just look them up and ask if they want to hang some time if they are that important.
>I really want to kill myself
No you don't.

I've never really been good with words. I always fuck up and say shit I dont mean to say and it makes me look like a bitter asshole. I dont want people to view me like this but I dont know how to fix it

It's different when your friends hate you lol

Not op here, but I'll reward if there is a chance. You know what you gotta when you hero.

I have been financially fucked and my savings are gone. Give me relatively/quick painless suicide methods with shit eu fags get from a store.

wanna talk?
not going to stop, I just like conversations...

Transcend reality by fasting and meditating to death

Try going years mate.

The reward is a stream, people would get it and put into some shitty instion. Otherwise, very good.

Attached: 5644313648.jpg (1014x1670, 116K)

sounds like a lot of us.
hell i still do it time to time.

Youre really hard on youre self.

need to forgive yourself. if you say youre sorry and you try to be better alot of ppl understand that. if they cfant its not a you problem its a them.

Just make new friends.

I couldnt imagine. I'm sorry you have to deal with that

3 weeks and youve given up? jesus christ dude. go outside and try something new

Shitty grammar since I'm not on pc, I was rope shopping but my city doesn't have the right stuff. I might need to find a place to jump, but that means I'll have to invide someones porch.

Are you sure your friends hate you, or are the constructs of your friends you created in your mind telling you this. Friends in your head are not the same as your real friends.

Figure out how to roll with it. think of it less as mistakes and more of a personality quirk. If other people don't like, that's their problem.

100% sure they've cut all contact with me

but you've never asked them.
Don't make assumptions user.

I cant ask then anything because they've cut contact with me

You at least have a home and shit. There are so many chances for you, just don't stay inside all day and do something.

Like I don't know, go play ball or something.

Did you ever explain and apologize?

Buy some ghb and overdose.

Or do your part and have lots of white children so we can make a white etnostate.

People get very pissed when you do shitty stuff never saying sorry. Friendship is a two way bridge and in at least some form sharing.

Did they? If they were so important to you you'd be out there doing anything to talk to them.

How long has it been since you talked to your "friends"?

Why do you care so much about these people if they just up and dropped you like that.

Also valuing yourself by the friends you have is always going to end in disaster. They will move on.

This, if your white.

y'know religion could help

Attached: 3e2d308ef6b0df36fbaef9a3aaec989a.jpg (400x340, 16K)

search exit bag and buy some helium from a party store if you really are planning on doingit this is the most painless way i myself got some helium and a exit bag always in my closet just to be safe

Attached: 9434870749.jpg (1014x1670, 116K)

Whats your name?

Don't do it user. 3 weeks might be bad, but there's so much out there for you. You don't need to change for anyone, just explain to the ones you like how you are, the same way you did to us. Tell them you're bad with words, apologize if needed. The ones who are worth sticking with will stay, and even if no one stays, you can push forward to be a better person and live a better life. But ending it now is pointless. I believe you user, just go and show everyone the best of you

Attached: FB_IMG_1562594482332.jpg (640x626, 48K)