“Oversized” Penile Length In The Black People; Myth Or Reality

“Oversized” Penile Length In The Black People; Myth Or Reality
JC Orakwe, GU Ebuh

Abstract
Objective: Amongst the Caucasians and some non-Black races, there is the popular belief that the black people generally have longer penile sizes. Even the Blacks themselves tend to believe so. This study was carried out to test the veracity of this ascription of “oversized” penile length to people of the Black (Negro) race.
Design: A prospective and comparative study
Setting: The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Nigeria.
Subjects and Method: Full-stretch flaccid penile lengths, and flaccid penile lengths, were measured in 115 adult men of the Black race in Nigeria. The results were compared with reported similar main studies on people of other races, which were accessible to the authors. These studies were done in Italy, Greece, Korea, Britain, and the United States of America.
Result: The mean full-stretch penile length of the Nigerian Blacks was 13.37cm and the mean flaccid length was 9.36cm. Similar studies reported full-stretch penile lengths of 12.50cm in Italians, 12.18cm in Greeks, 9.6cm in Koreans, 13cm in British Caucasians, and 12.45cm in the American Caucasians. The penile length for Nigerian Blacks was longer than those of the other races, but the differences were only statistically different in comparison with the Koreans.
Conclusion: There is the possibility of racial differences in penile sizes, but there is no convincing scientific background to support the ascription of bigger penile dimensions to people of the Black race

Keywords: Penile Length, Black Race, Penile Size

Tropical Journal of Medical Research Vol. 11 (1) 2007: pp. 16-18

Attached: niggerbtfo.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

Attached: wilson1_2a17b5.jpg (640x853, 63K)

Black people tend to be tall and lanky on average the same way Italians tend to be shoter and stocky on average. That relates to all parts of physiology. But averages are just averages.

I think the "all black people have huge cocks" line is beautiful because it enrages both white people and black people at the same time.

Dude just admit you love cock.

wow that's completely retarded considering black men are actually an inch shorter on average than white men and have higher bmis. everything you said is completely backwards. the NBA is not all blacks. it's a few hundred people

Attached: 4PjuVCJ[1].jpg (540x720, 61K)

Attached: triggeredlibtard.jpg (300x300, 27K)

bump

racist

imagine

being this triggered by nigger cock

my fucking sides

you were worth all the effort

i cant breathe

says the cuckold

Attached: 1556924166398.jpg (640x428, 152K)

oh thanks for confirming that you're Tenda Spencer who is perpetually triggered about his tiny Asian penis. you literally have hundreds of pics of nigger cocks saved on your computer you dirty chink faggot

Attached: ricedickgookbois.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

Imagine caring this much about other people's dicks

yeah
spam my youtube channel some more
Fucker

>coping this hard

Sage

get mad some more you inferior bitch. you sick dirty faggot a white man brought you into this world and this is how you repay us.

t. assblasted cuckold

Attached: tumblr_nmdmfvLUwK1u05d6yo2_500.jpg (480x360, 40K)

you're always bitching about being a WMAF hapa yet Nathan Adrian and Markiplier are WMAF hapas and they're successful and masculine. why can't you be the same? cause you're nothing but a cowardly scumbag narcissist

Yeah post that shit with your real names on my channel
We'll go from there

what you gonna do bitch? got knows you wouldn't fight me like a man. God knows you'd just do shit online and try to fuck with my life

God* knows

>you'd just do shit online and try to fuck with my life
Same exact fucking thing you're doing to me?
>got knows you wouldn't fight me like a man
You have my name, and posted my address, and called my parents. Who's the bitch?

sorry faggot but you simply don't have the right or the power to stop every white man from having sex. i'm sorry that drives you to madness. you'd have been better off just embracing your father's side but you're a self hating retard

Is this you?

Attached: 1562896918329.jpg (288x288, 12K)

>doing to you?
you've been harassing all the white guys on this board for years. explain how you're the fucking victim

i never posted your address that's a lie

never called your parents either

explain to me how you are the fucking victim Tenda.

you are no victim. you are a sick person. you have the psychology of a child molester. ive had to see your sick shit on here since i was 12 years old you evil scumbag. YOU ARE THE BAD GUY

I need an answerone of you two