Does life have meaning?

Does life have meaning?

Attached: 1559801872688m.jpg (1024x751, 62K)

yes but if you try and find it you'll lose all pleasure from it

No. We're all here for a short period of time, then we're dead FOREVER. Seems pretty fucking pointless to me.

No and that's the beauty of it.

Well reproducing is why we’re here, other than that there’s nothing that has inherent value from extrinsic standpoint.

You’re your own god, make your own meaning.

Nope

Of course not, we were not even born by our choice. We didnt chosed anything, we just started existed on other's will.
But we can choose to end it whenever we want tho.
Fair enough imo.

Yes live a Christian and honest moral life and give all to God.

Shut up simple minded apostate. You bray like an ass.

You are born
You pay your taxes
You die

No we are just a collection of atoms that bump into other atoms until our atoms decay and die off. No one cares about you and we're all going to die. Live your life like you want because at the end of the day who really gives a shit?

Said like a good christian boy.

The meaning of life is to make other people think it has no meaning so they die off.

>pay taxes
kek

Jew detected

Nothing wrong with making your god one that someone else created, not all of us are creative enough to make our own.

You should watch eat pray love, the one with Julia roberts

Yes it's 42

Life has the meaning you give it.

Y'ALL NIGGAS KILLIN IT WITH THESE REFERENCES

YASSSSS FUCK DRUMPF

Yes. Everyone has one. You just have to find out what it is. Some go their whole lives and never find it. And some have it right in front of them and never realize it. It is up to you to find your meaning or quit. It is all on you.

BELIEVING IN YOURSELF SETS YOU FREE

I used to work with this girl. Shes actually pretty cool. Pic is v old. Life doesnt have any meaning btw. Shes based in Essex too

No. No, I'm afraid it has not.

You make your own meaning

Attached: 10455660_10152198397027657_3821216126869977241_n.jpg (685x630, 50K)

I have read the books and am fascinated by this but dont get it. Are you using elements?

scrabble values

Attached: 297025_10150338524567657_88610391_n.jpg (454x313, 25K)

no

Life has the meaning you assign to it. Thanks for choosing me as your therapist; I'll bill you.

Lol ffs

In my defense I have never played this game

The answer is relative. How big is big? An apple is big to an ant but small to a human. The "meaning" of life for a monkey is different than a human. Everyone has their own definition of "meaning". Maybe you find meaning in life by being the best stamp collector in the world. The universe doesn't give a shit about you though.

Nope, deal with it

Wot?

Attached: 1555161957362.jpg (1920x1235, 194K)

No ultimate meaning, no meaning from on high, religion is a lie. But we do have a nature and we can do things that are meaningful to us and give us a role in society. You could always read what Ayn Rand wrote about it.

Yes, pay your taxes

.. in 'The Virtue of Selfishness'

Its a function of BASIC.
If-then-else

Yes
>Keep going
There is no grand goal. After somehow reaching your live goal something new will pop up. Sometimes it takes a while for a new goal to enter your life or it can feel like you dont even have one.
Just remember to keep going and something will happen.
Thats it.
If you feel like you can't keep going work on the reason why you can't and dont force yourself or let others (sometimes even long passed people) push you.
It will start rolling again after some work and surrounding yourself with people who respect you for who you are.
Just keep stuff moving. Sometimes in a snails pace.