Tattoos are beta subhuman shit. prove me wrong

tattoos are beta subhuman shit. prove me wrong.

Attached: 32203156_327024711160331_4916465861348294656_n.jpg (644x644, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/amber__luke/
youtube.com/watch?v=3p8EBPVZ2Iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know this is bait, but i still wonder what makes people like you create threads like this?

its not tbh. ever fag is tattooed nowadays, it has nothing more to do with culture like war-tattoos or shit. Many beautiful girls completely ruin their fckn bodies with this shit. i mean yah, some tattoos look good, but after a few years they decay and look like shit.

i like girls with scars and tattoos, it says something about them, that they are willing ot be identified, or marked, or something, i dunno, brave girls.
i am afraid of innocent girls because i don't want to hurt them and i don't want them to be hurt, so tattoos for me.

Attached: download.jpg (192x263, 7K)

Prove what wrong? Your opinion? Lol fuck off.

Attached: 317 (1).png (500x501, 80K)

I think girls with blonde hair are beta subhuman siht. prove me wrong.

tattoos are fine, and not beta or subhuman. stop trying so hard with your shit tier bate.

however, with that said, anyone who tattoos their eyes or face, is just plain stupid.

instagram.com/amber__luke/

Don't you have some thott to be lurking on Discord?

what an argumentation. do us a favor kys.

explain the difference to me. get your body full of that shit is ok but face isnt?

Smoke my pole monkey boy. There's nothing to argue because arguing opinions is for retards.

it's hot ..... can't resist sticking it in the crazy .... help ...... trap thread trap thread

discord is for beta teenies who like to eat shit while playing Fortnite

that's a good Point.

arguing opinions is what built the law and society you retard.

would not stick my meat in there

That's the stupidest interpretation of politics I've ever heard in my whole life. Are you in fucking grade school? It's past your bedtime you little faggot.

irony thy name is you

Attached: 1558065015435.jpg (392x433, 28K)

Attached: 64927831_1256610077853274_7083893168207967022_n.jpg (899x899, 87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3p8EBPVZ2Iw

You are correct that tattoos themselves are not human, congrats

I cant dispute this.

>instagram.com/amber__luke/
ahhahaha that shit gonna age well!

walking std ad

I agree with OP

Tattoos aren't brave.
Tattoos aren't original.

If you want tattoos then get em.
If you like people with tattoos then sex em.

But just like the faggots and the niggers, don't tell me what to like and not like.

Tattoos are a choice, like wearing makeup or getting plastic surgery or even wearing clothing ffs.

Make the choice. Own the choice. Accept the negative and positive outcomes of the choice.

Do Not force others to accept your choice, it just proves to anyone with real intelligence that you're an insecure little bitch

That being said, as a male, I find tattoos generally make a woman less attractive. You don't put bumper stickers on a Mercedes

They aren't so much subhuman as they are childish and lacking forethought.

Tribals are cool but what about in 5 years when you don't like them anymore?

Yeah that quote means something to you today, but what happens when your life motto changes to the contrary cuz you wanna settle down and have kids?

Tattoos are just like any kind if large debt, you want it now, but you'll regret it until you're out from under it.

Tats don't show strength, they actually show insecurity and fragility.
This woman is so afraid to be herself that she paints her skin to create a façade. She hates herself so much that the thought of her without anything else upsets her to the point of mutilation.

If you're dating a girl with tats and she doesn't admit that she regrets them, run the other way
It's one thing to be fragile, it's a whole other thing to be in denial.

take that line spacing and go back to red dit