Ask a los angeles native anything

Ask a los angeles native anything

(Honestly I'm just bored and cant sleep)

Attached: JRC_Los_Angeles_Hollywood-51.jpg (640x426, 82K)

is it getting worse?

I lived in Los Angeles for a couple of years, starting when I was 17 and now I’m 19.

What’s your take on Hollywood? I know most Angeleños view it as nothing more than a tourist trap, but hey. It’s got a nice vibe to it.

Do you live in a teepee?

I dont notice much of a visible change. Though when your around something all the time you tend to not notice small changes you know?

To me shits still the same

it is a tourist trap. it's really just another place.

I think Hollywood is a fun place to be if you're looking for just a casual day out. I certainly dont see the allure in it as the tourists do.
If anything I'm more entertained seeing the random crazies and crackheads on the street than some street performer dressed up as spiderman lol

That’s a fair take on it. Where would you say is the best place for a tourist to go, that isn’t a tourist trap? LA is way too full of those places.

Same, what do you do for a living?
Please bump my thread please, I will attempt to answer any questions you have.

No..just a normal house.

OP chiming in

Honestly I enjoy going to little tokyo. Most of the food joints around there are legit and it has a nice atmosphere.

Or just go to fucking downtown disney. It's the disneyland for poor people.

I'm a server at a japanese resteraunt.

Watts

Little Tokyo is fucking awesome, but it’s just too tiny.

Well watching niggers nig is pretty entertaining

Is LA even worth it at this point?

Very true. Theres a mall that's close by that has a lot of vacant shops and I dont have a clue why they dont fill it up with more jap shit. It has the potential to be a weeb wonderland

To visit?
Nah I'm sure the traffic would just piss most people off and when they realize the chance of spotting a celeb is pretty small it's all pointless.
However if you are interested in seeing streets filled with tents and homeless crackheads then boy oh boy do I have good news for you!

The one in Littke Tokyo itself (not Japanese Village Plaza)? Yeah they really could make it better. They’d have weebs galore.

yeah ok pessimist

downtown is okay the fashion district is one of my personal faves but thats about it

I was a street kid in downtown, living in the Job Corps Center. I always loved fucking around in the fashion district and less bougie parts of DTLA. It’ll always hold a place in my heart lol.

Yea not the one on the japanese village (although that one could use an update too. It has like 4 separate anime stores lol)

I'm far from that. I love LA. It's the only place I know.
I'm sorry if I'm crushing your dreams about a celeb spotting or something.

I've lived here for 29 years and only had 3 encounters

>pessimist
Your leadership is flooding you with illegals, you would probably be lynched if you say kike, nigger or faggot in public, but it's perfectly fine to shoot heroin right in front of a cop... I'd be pretty pessimistic too.

You ever met the pepsi guy?

That’s fair, but the illegals thing is bs. They don’t do much damage to our community despite what MAGA hats would have you think.
Nah, I’ve never given a shit about celebs. I just think LA is cool and has its own charms.

>They don’t do much damage to our community
How is that even possible? The estimate is 3.5M illegals in LA county, most on the streets. If you're saying that with a straight face, they must be heavily segregated to places no one native/legal goes.

tfw i wore a red hat that said pancho villa taqueria
and the librarian gave me a bunch of books about mental illness and one about trump. i was so confused lol

It’s hard to explain to someone on the outside, but at least like 75% of angelenos would say that our immigrants enrich our culture and make Los Angeles what it is.

I lived in LA all my life. The homeless thing is getting scary. We used to have homeless before but it has gotten maybe 10 times worse in the last few years.

Also its very strange how hipsters with infinite amount of cash are moving in. I think they're just crypto jews/drug dealers and they're lying about what they do for a living.

Literally in a span of 10 years 10s of thousands of millionaire hipsters have just suddenly moved into LA. Its really fucking weird. They have to be drug dealers.

Fuck those fake ass hippies tbh. LA deserves better than them.

seriously every time i go back i see more people sleeping in the streets. and hipsters are everywhere idk if im right but i think they are the ones that make housing cost more

Well they're good for me because my neighborhood used to be almost 100% mexican and now its changing. They kicked out all the mexican gangs just for the hipsters. Also there's way more hotties around now.

I'm originally from Miami. When we got flooded by illegals, our crime rate spiked so hard they made movies and TV shows about it. Every single friend and family member I grew up with there, fled and are scattered all over the place now. Exiles in their own country. Although I have heard Cali. is avoiding that by being super lenient on crime, especially for illegals.

The homeless thing has gotten totally out of control up here in the Bay Area as well, and it really has only been in the last few years. Bottom line is there just simply isn't enough housing and rents are fucking absurd.
Don't get me wrong, there are something like 18 million unoccupied homes in the United states and perhaps a million homeless, but everybody wants to live here for some reason.

Thing is, Cubans are way different than Mexican immigrants. The culture is also way different in LA

Yes. They're the ones causing the spike in housing/rent all over California. I'm telling you its like they have infinite amounts of money. Way more money than most people. They're like a family or something and someone is telling everyone what to do. Its REALLY FUCKING WEIRD.

everyone wants to go west, just like the gold rush huh

Did you ever met someone famous?

Nope

Eh it has its own piss and shit filled charm I guess.

Some do but lots of them are just illegal no good spics

>Also its very strange how hipsters with infinite amount of cash are moving in

Fucking this.
What I'm noticing more and more are these hipster restaurants popping up left and right.

Well I wouldnt want to call him famous but I did hang out with dahvie vanity before.
That's about it.

The other 2 encounters I had I didnt really really "meet" them

My mom said that they're all rich people coming from New York and the rent in New York is going up too so they just want to be able to live in another city.

Maybe they're the ones causing the homeless thing to happen so they can force the city to lower prices.

I'm telling you the hipsters are crypto jews and they're getting all their money from the drug dealing that they've been doing for the last 10 years or more.

Ask a earth planet native person anything

FUCK YOU ALIEN

Attached: gantz-35969.jpg (740x1114, 328K)

Same

Attached: IMG_20190713_181154-02.jpg (1366x1025, 1.26M)

>working at LA
Are you into meth or molly?

That's because the democrats care more about the illegals and not americans.

Venice boardwalk 12-4 on Saturday is the place to be!