Tell us your darkest secret /b?

tell us your darkest secret /b?

Attached: 1557435089628.jpg (1944x2592, 711K)

I once tried to sit on a cock in a jack off both.

I raped your mom user, sry.

lol What happened?

Attached: 1534950774713.gif (600x432, 120K)

> I have fucked my girlfriend while she's been either drunk, high or asleep... on multiple occasions, in all holes. I treat her very well, but sometimes I treat her like my property too.

story?

>>I'm living with 19 old roomate. She's crazy chick, party a lot, but dont have a good contact with each other.
That night was really cold, it was about 4 in the morning when i heard a noise outside, fck shes drunk again
and again she will split or damage smth.
It takes about 5 minutes to her to get a key and open a door, a few more to get into her room.
I drank a few beers soo i had to pee, go out from my room and saw her door open, she was lying on her bed, fully
dressed in her jacket, shoes and everything. Try to wake her up, soo she can go to sleep as normal human being.
She dont respond, soo i slaaped her ass, in the begining just for fun. I slaaped her really strong.
She dont even blink. I was drunk, and some devil thoughts came into my mind. Start to touch her ass, looking for
any reaction. but she only snoring.
Soo i put down her trousers, she had a red panties, and i can see pussy. OMG i feel heat and my dick in a second
become soo hard.Fck it, it can me my lucky night and she is completelly passed out. I rub her pussy and stick a
finger into it.Nothing soo i pulled her into the edge of the bed and take down her thongs, spit into my cock and
slowly push into her pussy.
In that moment i thought that my heart would jump out of my chest, i was thrilled but also i felt such need to proceed.
But she did not react.At first i moved slowly, with steady shallow moves, but in time i started to be insistent. I grabed her hips
and pushed faster and deeper,
I had to stop because I felt that I would cum in too quickly.
So taked some time to study her body, her ass was quite big, but looks just perfect at the end of my dick.
her tits even through her clothes were perfect to the touch. After a while i tried to open her mouth to stick my dick into.
It was too impossible to get any pleasure from it,she jaw was tightened too much.
It really annoyed me, in my mind I saw her, talking through on her phone by hours, by then her mouths worked well.

So I kneeled behind her butt and start to fuck her pussy again , in the same moment devil sit on my shoulder and whisper to me
"her ass my friend try to fuck her in the ass, she will get her lesson". Look around for some lube.
I cannot found anything usefull, so i took some butter from a kitchen and use it. My God, my dick sliped inside without any problems.
When i think about it now, it was insane thought. Chance that I'm gonna wake her up, wow but...you know that felling when you fuck girl
in the ass? The one when head of your dick just slipped inside her? Yah thats IT. It was soo fck tightly that i haved to stop for a few seconds.
Then i started to bang her, after about 2-3 minutes i pushed a little to hard, and she started to move. I was soo close to cum that I cannot controled
myself anymore, soo i just holded her. Her moves were chaotic, she strugles, and from her mouth I heard something like squeal.
from the side probably it would looks like she had a nightmare, but it was soo fck hot. I can't bear much more, when i started cum i was still in her ass,
some little part of my brain, that was still conscious, (not in beast mode), reminded me that it's better not to leave such trails.
Soo my juice after all was in her, all over her butt, back and even some on her jacket.
I was exhausted and my dick pulsate and pain.
I was shocked that after that she still had eyes closed and probably dont know what just happend.
I cleaned her up, puted her panties on place, I laid her on the floor, and go to my room.
After few hours i checked if shes still on the floor, she was, but after some time i heard some noise in next room, my heart beat like crazy.
I'm not sure but i think i heard that she cried silently, after that it was just silence.
In the eveneing when we saw each other in the kitchen she didnt say anything. She said nothing until today

I'm fairly convinced my new gf is a bit of a freak. She wants me to "do whatever I want to her while she's asleep."

Her words. She let me record vids the first time we fucked, she loves to let me cum in her mouth and she swallows every single time. I mean she's so fucking good to me I'm falling in love with her. I don't even know what I should do to her while she sleeps though, where do I even start???

what did she say)

You should get her consent secretly on video/audio just for safety and just have fun bro, fill her up.

Good sir, please, do go on!

My gf and i plan to go to a bar or something ang get her pretty drunk and maybe give her a little xanax and then when she gets home and passes out she said i can fuck her and cum in her while shes unconscious. Pretty excited for it ig lol

>"user, why the fuck's my asshole covered in butter???"

It's illegal to record someone without their knowledge.

LMAO you dumbass

white knight GTFO its b/

Attached: bait.jpg (625x626, 31K)

No one knows I'm a virgin, not friends, family co-workers.
I'm a few months from my 40 birthday

Trust me.
They know.

Shit, alright, wp

You making up stories of dates and so forth for all those years? Where they've never seen you with anyone?

They know.

My cousin .. cant get enough

Attached: 53263010_124092808682365_2176493589536395338_n.jpg (1080x1350, 115K)

You have COMPLETELY misunderstood the idea of Yea Forums. Yea Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Yea Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Yea Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag.com. Yea Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

i lay in my roommates bed and jerk off everything shes away, wear her panties, listen to her fuck. etc etc. ive known her 12 years

>its b/
>b/

Attached: 1559583959276.png (593x580, 621K)

Yea Forums = anonymous?

Do you just sit in threads and wait for a chance to copy/paste this you fucking mongoloid

Some friends and I turned a disused, out the way classroom into a safe place for people to fuck at school. Never got caught.

Honestly hope she never catches you.

Ever leave hidden cameras?

They probably all know.

Lurk more.

How long ago? How many involved?

ive thought about it many times. i even looked at them on amazon. god if she caught me id be dead but i used to love her and shes sooo sexy and yeah...

i unironically like smashmouth (but only 3 songs)

>You making up stories of dates and so forth for all those years? Where they've never seen you with anyone?
Never lied about dates and shit, bur for example on my 26 birthday my friends hired a prostitute and got me a hotel room for the night.

I also live alone (have 2 houses), have a job, a car,0 debt and I'm /fit/

The alt is you get her super drunk.
Also, I mean, you'd be surprised. When is the last time you looked around your room for a hidden cam? They don't exactly blink.

wow, you're new here, don't you

Attached: 1559659846210.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

Alright, now this is interesting. Your life is stable. Why not go out on a date? Honestly, it's awkward but fun the more you do it.

What happened with the prostitute?

oh i know lol. i mean weve been friends ages and party together so weve been at that level but its too far gone. yeah... i might have to do that cuz i have friends thatve plowed her and hear it a lot, they have nothing but amazing things to say

Yeah, man, chase her. Honestly. There isn't much backfire. Roommates get turned down all the time, worst case.

Around 2006-10. Started with the 3 of us, ended with like 7 or 8 people using it.

best friends first but yeah i feel it. i have... we will see. i wish i could stay away but shes fine af... makes it tough

Humans like sexy humans. It's not abnormal. Woman get just as horny as men. Don't sweat it.

Don't sweat it if it doesn't pan out either. At least you went for it.

Attached: 8mdbgmbsty9z.jpg (480x336, 14K)

When I was 17 I accidentally brought a knife into a hardcore house show. It came open in my pocket. I got stabbed in the crotch, and one guy got cut on his hand. It was so razor sharp I didn’t know I was stabbed till I got home and saw all the dried blood. I still don’t know who else got cut or hurt. I felt so guilty that night I had to abuse pain medication just to fall asleep. It could’ve been so much worse, but the guilt still rides with me.

>What happened with the prostitute?
Never got a bonner, my dick was like a snail in Siberia the all time, after 40 minutes of her rubbing her body and ass one me and moaning to see if I get a bonner she gets mad says I'm gay and leaves.

trully hardcore.

Sorry to hear. Natural reaction though. Why did that stop you from finding someone?

Attached: G.jpg (160x160, 8K)

My penis is 4.5 inches hard

Ok rapist

Then get good with your tongue. 4.5" is still useable. Petite gf will help

I do home improvements/renovations for work and, every time it's a hot girl we're working for, I ALWAYS cum into her main shampoo/moisturiser.

You're an actual pussy if that scarred you so much you couldn't go to sleep over that.

After a certain age you just don't care, same things are not made for some people.
Also I'm a boring person, I don't like any thing that women like, travelling going to the beach, going out at night, and if the conversation is not technology, videogames or history I have nothing to add.
I don't even like music or movies.

pic of her?

Ow this is sexyyyy !!!!! Wish my boyfriend would do the same.

>I don't like any thing that women like
Are you so stupid and socially inept that you think all women have a fixed set of interests that doesn't deviate at all from woman to woman?

I mean he brought a knife with him in the first place. He's wasn't well to begin with

yikes

What the fuck do you mean you don't like music?

My ex and I were 19 and at different colleges after high school. The whole long distance thing wasn't working for me, so we broke up. She didn't take it so well and wanted to get back together. She texted me on a Friday night saying to get on my laptop so she could "show me what I was missing." After some prompting from my roommates I agreed. It was insane. She was in her dorm when i connected. My mic and webcam were fucked up so I was just typing to her. I asked her what she was going to show me. She said whatever I wanted to see. So I went for it and told her to get naked. Boom, her 19 year old body was on full display. I started typing her commands. She got on her bed and spread those little legs wide. Unbeknownst to her, i let my roommates watch the whole thing.

Did things to my passed out sister

Fingered my cousin to orgasm when we were 13

>think all women have a fixed
not even trolling when I say I do.

Jfc you suck ass user

I got my wifes best friend pregnant. It was a few months after I got my wife pregnant. Now they have never acted closer and im still screwing her friend every so often. She is talking about trying to get a house near ours before Christmas so we can get closer together. Her best friend is single. Ive been married 3 years. Her friend says she has no intention of outing me but can women ever be trusted

Good thing you've never had sex because the last thing we need is your retarded gene pool to spread.

I've been deeply perverted for as long as I can remember, my earliest sexual experiences being around five years old. I was fucked in the ass for the first time when I was 12 years old, and since then I've been addicted to exploring fetishes with strangers online.

i sometimes masterb8 shhhhh is a secret

Music is annoying, distracting and I cant even think if music is playing, sometimes in the gym, I turn of the gym music when no one is watching.

t-thanks you too

Then you're thick as fuck.

Then I'm not even trolling when I say you have serious issues that have developed in your lifetime. These aren't issues that will only keep you a virgin; that doesn't even matter, nothing wrong with it.

You've got some issues that obscure your world view so much to think women don't have their own interests.

Friend, I don't think you can claim that when you also say you "don't like music".

kek

>I cant even think if music is playing

lmao holy shit music makes your autist brain turn off

Attached: 1549334607767.png (500x506, 133K)

You don't sound very trustworthy yourself, my man.

>but can women ever be trusted
I mean I not judging, but on the face of it, user, you're the one who can't be trusted.

It really does

>the gym music

SOMEONE SCREEN CAP THIS MAN

Attached: 1562562734046.jpg (1242x1477, 1.53M)

Eventually the story and a couple pics spread to her school and she found out what happened. She ended up dropping out and moving back home because she was so humiliated. Thinking about how she looked so desperate and degraded with her legs and pussy spread wide still makes me diamonds

nobody asked. Everyone has already seen it.

Shh.

BIG SOUND MAKE THINKER BALL NOT WORK
ANGRY STOP BIG SOUND SO HEAD DO INSIDE WORKING THING

Keep going

DELETE

My biggest fear here is you might believe music is too normie for your standards.

Ogg head hurt when music play
Ogg no can lift heavy things
Ogg need silence or ogg get sad

Attached: 42-68873364.jpg (800x600, 87K)

>music is too normie for your standards
no

delete

Are you trying to tell people to delete their mocking comments about you?

Attached: lol.jpg (790x768, 49K)

Gg

You're not real. You cannot be real.

Oh my Christ, there's no way to make this up, though.

man thanks for the top keks

stories?

y-you are welcome

Attached: 2368653.png (633x758, 29K)

My woman is the exact same. It's awesome.

more

Kinda my point. I know i wasnt trustworthy. So how can i trust her to not say anything. And she never told me she wanted to get pregnant.

She tells me to not overthink it and just fuck her when she gets an itch. She wants nothing from me and is happy with having a kid shes gonna raise herself

Cringe

I fucked my girlfriend twice without her consent before we were together.

Benifits to fucking a pregrant women tho. Bareback and some can get insanley horny. My wifes sex drive went next to nothing but her friend went nympho which is probably what got me in the situation to begin with

I steal women's underwear to wear it

Edgy fck...
It can be what we make of it. It's YOU that's an inbred cocksucking lowlife that wants nothing of his life besides watching styxxs log. Kys you snollygoster peasant

Attached: 7570517714.jpg (2360x1404, 171K)

Fucked my Stepmom while my father was out of town.

Sucked a dick and not proud

I have sniffed and jerked to dirty underwear from my friends

I stole a pair of panties from a classmate i ran into at the laundromat amd jacked with them till they fell apart

Do tell MOAR

currently jacking off to bmwm with my lady's underwear on my face

>i got a blowjob from my sister once, and i tried having sex with her but didnt end up good.
she didnt know what she was doing, i also didnt know what i was doing completely. we were young

I love you

Probably just wants to be awoken by you touching her. Which can lead to some good sex. There really is no point for her imo if she doesn't wake up, but she might (or not) want to fake not waking up if it turns her on for some weird deviant reason. ;)

Record my sister getting in and out of the shower without her knowledge.
>Leave my tablet in my shorts, use app to lock screen while recording.
>Leave it there

I also will go into her room and fap to her ass while she sleeps, I've came on her ass maybe 6 or 7 times now.

She has never caught me

I also sometimes share these images in creep/voy threads because it turns me on

Cam you share said pictures?

Get ready for court and prison in the future.

been fucking some I work with whose 20 years older than me for the last 3 months
>pic related

Attached: IMG_9424.jpg (960x888, 91K)

ahhh felt good to get that off

He’s a 40 year old virgin and you’re asking if he’s inept?

My wife told me that her younger brother would jerk off on her ass when they were younger. He thought she was asleep, but she was awake many times and said nothing to him. Maybe your sister knows too...

let's date.

Im having regular unprotected sex with an intravenous drug user

I sucked my brother's dick long time ago, when we were younger....

show her nude

Attached: 8528574008.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

I try to be really careful, usually I will wait around 30 minutes just to see if she has moved or not, and if she ever even breathes weird I'll put my dick back in my pants.

Even so there's no real way for me to know if shes fully asleep or not, I just really hope she is...

Attached: 7832612434.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

well if she isnt asleep and is letting you cum on her, that isnt so bad either....

i like taking pics of passed out girls...

I creep on my sisters and their friends.

Being this unimaginative. Go back to school.

Edgy cunt

This is the edgiest thing I've read all week

When i me and my friend were 16 I showed my friend’s little sister my cock and let her stroke me off, I played with her tits and pussy till their mom saw me in her room and told my friend to ask me to leave her room. If their mom didn’t stop us she probably woulda let me fuck her raw.

he is right though, summerfag...

My neighbors 12 year old daughter sucks my dick for steam cards. It's been going on since May. Everyday she meets me in the back where out fences meet behind the her family's shed. I put my cock through the chain link fence, and she blows me and swallows. Then on Friday, I give her a card. I dont know how sustainable it is, but I'm riding this train to the end. She said she would consider fucking one time if I give her my old laptop. Should I do it?

My wife lost interest in sex when pregnant with our first kid, I didn't, At first I just got a hooker and BJ...

That changed however after some Christmas-time related drinking at her parents home. Her much younger (12 years) sister who has flirted with me forever was in full slut mode. I had made a sidelong comment about pregnancy being a bit rough on her sister, later I mused that she wasn't up for much fun anymore.

So yeah that night sis and I continue drinking after wife goes to bed, she looks at me and says, "maybe I can help you out". We fucked 3 times that night, and then at least 2 more times every day that week.

Since then she has basically become my surrogate pussy, have been fucking her steadily for 11 years now, through her college years, her getting married, and divorced. Meanwhile I fuck my own wife like once a month tops.

The worst part is that her sister thouroughly enjoys cucking her sister, jokes about how she has gotten fat and ugly (while she is still very attractive).

Yeah, I am a piece of shit.

nice, how old have you two been ?

I should tell you that's wrong on so many levels, and not to mention illegal as hell.

But am I gonna?

Attached: 1563206966737s.jpg (233x216, 6K)

that is your darkest secret? there are people who defraud, rape, and murder, get away with it and cooly life the rest of their lives, yet you are kept awake at night by once sucking a dick. Ok..

Show the pics

me 11
he 14

nice user

I steal my little sisters underwear, and jerked off with her asleep in the room next to me

Show us her panties

So you where molested.

don't know, he was virgin and asked me if I wanted to try it... I was fucking stupid at that time and accepted it

>where do I even start???
where ever you want, pretty sure that was her point.

When i say steal i didn't keep them, i'd use em to jerk off then put them back. Don't live with them anymore, so can't get any new pics

Explain every security camera ever then.
(The law is, you can't record where there is a reasonable expectation of privacy, which covers bathrooms/bedrooms)

I still listen to Creed and Staind's first CD...

You still fuck her?

How have you gotten away with it without getting caught?

I also hate sound and sight (plus smelling and touching) all this extra sensory shit drives me crazy.

>but can humans ever be trusted
no, fuck man, you can't even trust your self half the time.

Never trust someone who doesn't like music...

Attached: D76B510C-8658-4599-8DFD-3717198A6FCF.gif (234x203, 629K)

What's the value of the cards?
What's the specs of the laptop?

Yeah, actually fucked her last night.

It is easier than you would think, she has baby-sat kids (fucked her almost every time she did) She is over all the time, I have a key to her apt, and she is always needing help with "maintenance" stuff.

Part of me wants to believe my wife would actually be fine with it, as she doesn't really care about sex. Of course I have no interest in finding out.

Depends on where you live. If you’re talking to someone and your party is a single party consent state then you are a party to the conversation and you consent to the recording...

I'm 29 and I'm seeing 3 girls at once, one's a 19 year old druggie type girl, one's a 26 year old gym manager and the other is a 35 year old doctor girl. Doing all three bareback, and gotta say the 19 year old pussy feels best

When I 16 I masturbated over my sleeping cousin and got some cum on her hair.

I freaked the fuck out and thought I was going to jail.

She woke up the next morning and I never heard anything about it.

We talk from time to time.

>19 year old pussy feels best
Shocked

I keep the default username/passwords on all my wifi and bluetooth connections.

Was she conscious?

She squirts while I'm inside of her and i feel the warm liquid on my dick and her pussy gets super tight from the convulsions.
Sex with doctor girl is kinda hot too, go to her nice place, cooks me some nice food with lots of alcohol, fuck her all night, she gives me a rimjob without me even asking for it, probably wasn't even cleaned up properly

Dude my gf said the exact same thing, we are lucky men

You just got hacked, buddy ::cool::

Did you do it again after that?

Wait, so her sister was 12 years old the first time? Or is 12 years younger than your wife?

My livin gf and I split up about 3 years ago, she moved out , we went our own ways , I know how crazy sexy she is and I know she had at least 3 lovers .
I had 2 one even stayed for 3 months . We got back together end of 2018, and I have her messenger password , used her phone and found some sexy chats from just after we split up, plus lots of messages while we were apart, she has also had a few requests for meet ups and sexy chats from some guys , only 1 I know . I’m told by one of her GFs some details of her lovers , just curious . So I started chatting to a couple a bit flirty , and they are getting me more info - like the one last month that asked if he could meet up in the car park of a local park where she had sex with him.... I said I had forgotten remind me what we did , it’s very sexy to hear details ... should I continue

12 years younger than the wife (which means she was 15 at the time, so yeah I am doubly going to hell) She just turned the age my wife was when I first started fucking her.

I participated in multiple gang rapes on an unconscious girls at our fraternity house.

it went on for years before there were accusations (after I had graduated)

I even groomed a classmate I wanted to fuck to come to a party (which means I got first dibs) she left school at semester break.

I was 23 years old driving back from grad school on my way to my parents house in Texas. I was attending school University of Alabama and my aunt lived in Louisiana at the time. Basically her house was the halfway point and I stopped to spend the night because I got a late start. my uncle was away working the oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico for 2 weeks. My aunt was a fan of screwdriver drinks. She loved her vodka.
That night we had a couple of drinks but really she has way too many. Just so everyone is aware my aunt never made a move on me and she never Advanced on me sexually. However myself on the other hand saw that she was so sexy and I was determined to fuck her that night. When I was making the last two drinks of screwdrivers I put substantial amounts of melatonin inside the alcohol drink. not sure if anyone knows what that does but it pretty much makes somebody completely unconscious for 12 hours when it's mixed with alcohol. She eventually made it to her room and I did not hear anything out of her for probably 20 minutes. I went to go check on her and she was passed out laying on the bed. She managed to get her short sauce but did not take off her shirt or bra. So she was laying there just with a shirt and panties. I kept nudging her to test her to see how conscious she was while my dick was raging in my pants. I was so paranoid to actually take advantage of her that it took me 20 more minutes before I finally made my move. I eventually took her panties off after moments of molesting her on her boobs and rubbing my finger on her clit. I used a little bit of coconut oil as a lubricant on the tip of my dick and I slowly stuck it inside of her making sure I did not put too much weight on her body to wake her up. After a while I realized she was completely unconscious because she had that heavy breathing with her mouth wide open. I fucked her like that for 10 minutes before I rolled her over and spread her legs and started fucking....

Okay rapist

continued

...her on top. I took my cell phone out and got a couple of pictures of my dick in her and also putting my cock in her mouth. I remember biting her nipples pretty damn hard because she was not waking up at all and it turned me on to bite her nipples real hard. Put my cock back in her and I sucked her and I fucked her and I fuvked her for probably 15 more minutes as hard as I could. I eventually exploded inside of her and left my dick inside her throbbing until eventually it went soft. I then got so sucking paranoid because I thought to myself I got my aunt pregnant. I don't know what I was thinking but I was so worried about her getting pregnant. I remember thinking I hope my uncle was fucking her so that if she was pregnant they would think it was his. She never did get pregnant so I don't know if she was on the pill or if she just maybe was in menopause. However that was exciting and terrifying at the same time. If I had to do it again I would however I would be still worried about getting caught. She was 45 years old at the time.

Go on ....

I’m guessing your family isn’t that attractive

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate. Rapists like you should be tortured.

Some years ago I stole some pictures of my neighbor's daughter off a digital camera. Not my proudest moment.

Wickr is EducatedOak9 if want face or story.

my friends and i use to gangbang my sister

My wife is a math teacher for a highschool that primarily consists of undeprivledge black youths.

To incentivize them to do well, she often invites some of her students over for dinner and sleeps with them as a reward.

Rapist

tf did she say

LOL UP IS SOO PATHETIC I would not touch that whore atherwards!

Attached: 1401229602091.jpg (445x571, 40K)

Jerking off with a couple of friends from school turned into bjs/fucking. And being the weebs we were we'd try to copy what we saw in yaoi/shota hentai. Cringing.

That's hot as fuck

damn, reminds me of the 35 year old massage therapist i was seeing in my early 20s. i'd go over, we'd fuck like rabbits, then she'd make me dinner. was a blast. enjoy it while it lasts.

Respect dude

Got none.

Dude that’s your wife, what the fuck is wrong with you?

greentexts?

ages?

no.
totally consensual every time

she was 19 i was 16 when it started

greentext of how it started or more story?

>"her ass my friend try to fuck her in the ass, she will get her lesson".
What lesson? That she shouldn't assume her roommate is a decent human being? She should assume she's living with a rapist?

pics

>Goes to University of Alabama
>Fucks blood relative

Shocker

yeah my buddy was both cursed/blessed with a girlfriend that would get near blackout drunk. He'd ass blast her like crazy when she was piss drunk. The bad thing about it is that she probably cheated on him like a million times because she'd get blackout drunk with stranger dudes.

Stopped reading after 2nd line.

>Me 17 HS senior (summer before senior year
>best friends GF of 5 years been best friends since we could literally walk and her friend that was also in classes with us and was dating another kid in school.

Night progressed pretty normally a local girl was throwing a party because her parents were away this girl btw was a girl mt friend had cheated on his gf with a few times in the past I was the only one with any knowledge. Everything is normal party vibe everyone drinks and I end up getting pretty drunk decide I'm going to also spend the night and drop off a few ppl on my way home in the morn. Friend gets a ride home while friends gf and other girl both end up also spending the night along with a few other ppl. We all pass out on a mess of blankets on the living room floor of the girls house. After a little while I wake up to someone pressing back into and become aware my friends gf is rubbing herself up against me while her friend is now cuddled up against my back I assume hell it's cold in the house and we are on the floor typical girl shit and doze back off. Fast forward x amount of time forward and I now wake up to her with her hand against the inside of my leg while her now bare ass presses back into me friend over my shoulder is still pressed up against me but for some reason I just felt the urge to reach back and realize she has no top on and her tits (huge both girls had real big racks) were now out and in my hand as I instinctively proceeded to tease her nipples to which her body responded immediately so I know she was awake at this point. Friends gfs hand continues to drift higher and higher until it reaches the band of my pants then her hand starts to plunge down firmly grabbing my dick. Almost in unison to this girl behind me begins tugging at my pants and pulls them down now exposing my rock hard cock and grind gf immediately start going to town slurping sucking everything a pro does it was shocking cause idk until that (1/2)

I'm cheating on my 25 y/o gf with a 19 year old and I know what you mean, that extra tight pussy is so good.

I've just been switching between the two each day but there is another 20 year old girl I'm fairly sure wants to fuck too so I'm going to bring her into the rotation.

I have had sex with my best friend's wife many times.

where'd you meet the 19/20 year old and are they aware of the gf. ok with it?

this is shit please stop

ROLL TIDE lmfao

Same here, I keep rotating between the three. Haven't slept alone in a while

You are right. When one of those bitches goes into hysteria that bomb will drop. The only reason I haven't gotten my side piece preggers.

At a party. Gf is not aware and don't think she'd be ok with it but she's quite submissive so there is potential.

point I thought she was kind of vanilla and never expected anything like this from her and tbh was a little shocked as I'm kinda dumb founded the friend pushes me down and starts pressing her tits into my face as my friends gf continues to suck me off. After a few minutes of this the friend swaps places with the friends gf and now she is doing the same pressing her tits into my face while the friend now goes to town on my dick. After a few minutes she climbs up on top of me and now mounts me as friend still plays with my balls after riding me for a while she pulls me onto her while she lays on her side ass up and I started really pounding her friends pushing my dick into her by pushing on my ass and I lost it just blew up right there deep in her and eventually we re clothed and passed out. Both girls told the bfs and boy was that messy turns out both had wanted to fuck me and break up and they figured they could kill two birds with one stone. There was another time I got surprised 3somed in hs but maybe I'll share that one later.

I tried that. Now she hates me and hates men. I'm waited to be #metooed.

me and some friends would wait until girls passed out at parties and pierce their nipples

no no. are the girls aware of your gf?

maybe later if threads not dead. at work

Uhhh you rapped her you raging faggot

please don't cont, kid.

Similar situation but not sister but but best friend. She is a bit heavyset and jealous of my wife so she puts out really dirty stuff. Now the friend is married but says she belongs to me, whatever I want.

Young pussy is always 10x wetter and not just wet...but that viscous slime that gobbles up cock. Like the kind that has strings coming off when you drop the panties. But milfs are so hot too.

kek

You must live in CT.

newfags will never understand. bring back snax.

Attached: 1540732812481.jpg (224x225, 4K)

I rape my wife every other night after I drug her. She likes to fuck me all the time when shes actually awake. I like to fuck her when shes passed out. I have taken 1000s of pictures over the past 3 years and jerk to them daily.

Nothing is wrong. His wife is just trying to help her students. That's true dedication.

The 19 year old is and doesn't care. The other one idk, she just broke up with someone and wants to get dicked down. I go to quite a few university parties so there are others I could get for sure but I'll keep it to one night stands, I don't think I could manage more women in my life on the regular.

Attached: 1779286_676171799146023_7734004312051390290_n.png (320x520, 69K)

Nah fuck you and your shitty story. Either post it all or not at all...

So, I babysit for a fairly wealthy-ish Pakistani family in the UK. The parents tend to go away on a fair few weekends, for work or whatever else, I tend not to pry. Their son, 14, therefore needs a babysitter to cover these weekends. I do them like, 90% of the time.

Anyway, one of these weekends, I was coming off a rough split with my BF, and was feeling pretty dejected and needy. I turned up wearing a cropped top and booty shorts (which raised an eyebrow, but nothing was ultimately said). I had vodka in my bag, and ended up getting, er... tipsy as I sat on the settee with him as he played games or whatever.

Cue to us watching a movie, and we're just messing around when he starts tickling me, aimed quite deliberately at my bare waist. This goes on as I lift my top up higher and higher, and he's 'tickling' (read: grabbing) my boobs.

This goes on for a while until eventually I'm sucking him off. Unfortunately for me, he uses this and holds it over me now. Every time I'm babysitting for them, he makes me do stuff for him, with him threatening to tell his parents about what's happened if I quit/don't do it.

share you cunt

pics, you cunt

how do you drug her?

Obviously not sharing pics of him, lmfao

Of your tits

Piss on her hair and soak her entire head and neck. It’s very romantic.

Can YOU ever be trusted? I hope she ruins your life, you fucking pos

>have a fwb that’s easy to get nudes from
>get bored and horny
>make a throwaway snapchat and add her brother
>send him pics of her slowly undressing, no face of course
>he sends back, fit and in shape
>make another fake snap, this time add my fwb on it
>send her his pics and she’s eating it up
>they both think they’re sexting a secret admirer
>I’m now just forwarding their pics to each other
>get them both to say how they love each other’s bodies and pics and vids of them masturbatibg to each other
>brother cums, say if he sends a full nude w face I’ll do same
>ask the sister too
>send brother his sisters pic, pussy tits and face on display
>he freaks out and goes into panic mode
>send fwb her brothers pic, abs dick and face
>she’s surprised but impressed, actually sends another nude back saying that doesn’t change that she loves his body
>deleted both snaps
I still fuck her sometimes and see her brother, no idea what’s behind their closed doors now
Also I’ve done it with a few more pairs of siblings or cousins and it’s always the guy that freaks out, the girls usually not that weirded out

Attached: 656565.jpg (275x183, 12K)

When I’m traveling I poke holes in my condoms every time I hookup with a girl

Stole a kid's Bakugan (and one of the more expensive cylinder shaped ones) by sneaking in to the teacher's room after hours, getting into her "confiscated toys" closet and lost in on purpose. The teacher had to pay for a new one and the kid was sad for a good few days, and he still hadn't gotten over the one he lost. Asshole teacher and asshole kid both get punished.

I'm with you, some people want it constantly, it impedes the inner monologue and is generally annoying, but not always.

I let a friend fuck and cum in my passed out wife.

She got too drunk, passed out with a clear view of sheer panties and instead of watching him stare I told him to have a go.

I dry humped my little sister when she was 5 fucked my mom's dog and came in it's ass multiple times when I was 10 I tried to suck my mom's gf dogs dick I also got my mom to attempt suicide and I have also dry humped a 4 year old boy when I was 10 and I also choke the family's dogs close to death regularly and when I was 8 I made out with my cousin and from 5-7 i would3 dry hump my grandma also I tried to fuck my older sister and touched what could've been classified as my uncle's dick at the time with my tough and I tried to suffocate my little sister when she was 3 and I think that's it man it felt good to get that off my chest. I'm 16 btw

Genuinely curious do chicks just not notice its leaking ever? Ive always wondered like when girls do it to guys too how the fuck do you not notice that shit leaking?

Attached: FB_IMG_1549646431591.jpg (480x360, 13K)

ehh, it's a solution

Girls don't talk like this.

You sound depressed

I lied.

Haha thanks for the encouragement!!!
So it’s very weird trying to pretend to be her , how would she flirt or chat to a guy , - I seemed to do ok as one sent me his cock pic saying , remember this ? You loved it , and then saying show me those little tits again ....
So I’m looking at a guys Cock , and I’m wanting to see what he tells me , so I decide to send him a tit pick .
See attached ,
He’s like , fuck yeah , that’s the tits , remember me sucking them ? Remember me pulling your top down showing my house mate ? He loved them too ,

Attached: 5A391C21-ADF4-49E9-880C-7418AC760A9B.jpg (1117x1303, 199K)

I think you need to get out of your comfort zone my guy and find new things/people/hobbies for you to care about.

I lost my virginity to a prostitute when I was 16

Show me more babe he says , so I’m asking what he liked best , he says all of you , no no what we did , you liked having sex or ? Oh he says yes your such a flirt , remember your sitting on me riding me hard I’m holding your tits , and my house mate looks in , and you hear him but just keep riding , and u bend over me and he can see your ass , and me sliding in you , made me cum so hard !!!
Oh I said yes , he liked the view !!!
He bloody did yes he could not stop watching haha ,

Attached: 629A7206-5EBE-451C-AD65-94A4D361AE57.jpg (2233x3863, 809K)

Lmao if it makes you feel any better, i knocked over a table that shattered glass onto a trampoline during a party.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

GO BACK TO YOUR SHITTING STREET PAJEET.

You lack intimacy. Try spirituality or sex magic

I spit on mother's and children at the shopping mall.

It's so dark that I can't tell. And God is punishing me for it. I deserve to be punished.

Blindfolded my ex and let 2 friends fuck her mouth

I sucked a dick out of curiosity. Never told my wife. Turns out, I'm not a big fan of dicks.

That's what they all say

Whatever faggot

Post your anus since you’re clearly a hot young boy

Ex and her sister use to share a room together. And it wasn’t those bunk beds or even beds with frames. Just beds on the floor. Side by side. Woke up a couple times to her sister’s panties showing and her bra exposed. Ex was too light a sleeper for me to ever jerk off but I still have those memories of the sister.

my gf make me a video of her masturbate in front of her brother shw was 21 and her brother 11

haha oh wow

I've fingered my cousin's daughter before

My cousin, way older than me (on my dad's side, his sister married young hence the older cousins) has a daughter who's about 2 years younger than I am

She was practically crazy about me when I was 15/16 and to add to that she went to an all girls school

I still can't forget the scent of her sticky pussy juice on my fingers. It tasted sweet too

I made a friend swallow my load multiple times by unloading it into her food, tried but didnt work to mix in her drink. Even mixed it into her shower and hair products.

almost everyone insultin this dude is young and probs gonna end up like him

So I’m very mixed up getting very hard knowing he’s wanking over my gf , and now he has pics , I get another of his cock , telling me more of how he wants to fuck me again , when am I free next , maybe we can meet up when your stupid bf is away ? Or we can do it at your work again in the washroom?
Oh yes I say I enjoyed that ,
He said yes love that ass - then I’m
Shocked he sends me a pic of my gf
I’m so hard now .
Remember this pic he says , I took your panties off in the shop, you went all afternoon with non on , then we fucked when we got alone ,

Attached: E05ED8F5-BF01-4474-BF7E-DD7F03C204EE.jpg (1047x1832, 227K)

wow hot.
what did her brother?
masturbated too?

I used to have guys from the internet come suck me off when I was single, horny, and couldn’t get a girl. I’m now married for years now and I still really miss those blow jobs. It was so hot the amount of attention o got when I post my 20 year old cock online and would get a mind numbingly good blow job. My wife is only ok at sucking cock.

Fooled around/fucked my wife's little sister when she was 13-14 and I was like 23.
Went on for about 2 years.
Started with flirting when she would spend the night at our apt and the wifevwould go to bed early.
Progressed to more blatant flirting and teasing. Grabbing and touching each other in a playful sort of way.
Turned into talking about sex stuff.
She said she'd never had sex before and asked if I would take her virginity.
Didn't at first. Fingered her, she gave me n00b head, I licked her sweet little pussy till she came.
Finally got it in her a few months later on the futon in my game room.
She spent the night and wife had work the next day.
Took a long time to work it in, didn't want to hurt her.
Ended up sliding in all the way and just laying there feeling her pussy shiver as a cock filled her up completely for the first time.
Made love to her four times before wife got home.

I fed a load of tequila to my friends girlfriend. Then insisted I walked her home. When we got to hers we talked for a bit, and i eventually convinced her to take her top off and i saw her great tits. Then when she wasn't looking I pulled my dick out and laid back on the couch to start jerking it. She realised but stayed topless and I thought she was too drunk to care. But when i quietly mentioned i was going to cum she leant forward putting my tip in her mouth and swallowed every shot. She then let me sleep on her couch and went to her room where i could definitely hear her masterbating. Boyfriend still doesnt know

no he just watch

When I was in highschool my best friends parents went through a really really rough divorce, there was multiple affairs and restraining orders. My friends mom, C, did not handle it well at all. She became depressed and for a lack of better words an alcoholic. I am sure she was on other substances as well, but anyway she would regularly come back drunk/high with men and fuck loudly at night. I spent a lot of time at my friends house because my own living situation sucked, so I experienced their late night frequently. One night C comes home extremely fucked up, but no guy. My friend had actually gone to his girlfriends house and let me chill at his house with his playstation. C comes into his room expecting to find him but it is just me and she gets a little upset and asks where her son is, I explained the situation and she calmed down as much as she could. I'll try to describe C, she was 38 at the time and probably a 8/10 when she tried. Dirty blonde hair and sorta smaller mom tits, her ass was out of this world though, the perfect amount of phat, pawg, and still tight. She comes into the room and sits down next to me and starts ranting about something, it was mostly incoherent because she was belligerent. Anyway she falls asleep mid sentence and just falls on me. I was actually worried at first until she took a deep breath, then I was confused. She was wearing this dress thing that she had obviously picked out to get a guy and it was strapless. I knew she would be out until morning so I did what any regular 16 year old boy would do, I pulled down her dress and watched in awe as her tits just sat there in front of me. I got beyond horny and that took over, as she laid on her back I sat next to her and began to lightly touch her tits. Then grabbing them and finally moving down to suck on them. I was in heaven, but I wasn't done yet because then I lifted up the brim of the dress up to her stomach and stared at her panties.

cont?

I was 19 and went on a trip with my then GF, 20. Her cousin, single 23yo, an aerobics instructor then, wanted to come along. We stayed in the same room. GF and me on one bed and cousin on another bed. GF was horny and asked me to finger her at night when she thought her cousin was asleep. I fingered her and actually put my dick in her as well.. She suppressed her moans as much as she could. We checked that the cousin was asleep and she seems to be. We fell asleep after than.

Later that night, I woke up to someone rubbing on my back. It was the cousin, naked and rubbing herself on me. She whispered that she saw what we did and that made her very wet and horny and needed to be fucked. I fingered her off as well.. I remember her moaning and arching her back when she came hard. My hand was all wet with her cum and my GF was asleep next to me all the way through this. That made it so hot. Cousin returned to her bed and when we woke the next morning, we never spoke of this.

Thats the only time I had two women on one bed the same evening.

I fucked my wifes, at the time gf, younger step sister for 2 years. It was the best and most risky sex I have ever had and I miss it a lot

>
>>"user, why the fuck's my asshole covered in butter???"
You sir have won this thread

Yes please , my step mum gets drunk too

THIS
The heart-pounding thrill of super risky/taboo sex is a mindblow.
By FAR the best sex I've ever had.

Then he sent me this ,
Show me again he says

Attached: 3D52C8D2-04E5-4EEB-9B4F-D897125D77A8.jpg (1536x2048, 336K)

Are you a boy or a girl?

Was raped/molested by three men before the age of six. One was my price of shit junkie uncle, two were teenagers my shitty mom let babysit me so she could go be a slut. When my mom found out about my uncle she took me to get an exam. The most traumatizing things was the “show me on the doll”, was more shameful than the act itself. My mom ended up not pressing charges because she cared about her brother more than me. Later in life I realized how manipulative and shitty my mom was. When my mom died I didn’t even go, even though my family begged me to. No regrets there. No one knows about the abuse besides my wife.

Bmwm: Black Male White Male?

They forgot to email verify their accounts

Wow. Are you much older than her?

she was a freak in bed and it was insane, just a tight little slut that wanted to experiment with her own body..... fuck

He probably found it in one of the bianca boards and has never seen it before and thinks it is very edgy and cool to post

Any of it affect you as you've grown up?

\B\

Yes an no...I feel like I grew up quicker than other kids, which isn’t uncommon with traumatized kids. I don’t mind gay people but I will have a panic attack if I am hit on. Some drug use in my teens and twenties but nothing heavy. Some emotional disconnect, like I have feeling a but it takes a lot to get me to cry, but not impossible. Don’t like being touched by people. Other than that I’m a successful guy with a good career and family, relatively stable minus a dark humor streak. I do care a lot about people and protecting children.

Hi Judge Kavanaugh!

I would try to break at least one condom with a chick at some point. Never on the first go. I wanted her to trust me first.

I only post OC on Yea Forums.

Do you have kik?

can you go on in more detail? what did you do to her? did any girls ever say anything to you?

I was used sexually by a female at the age of 8 so now my aoa starts at 8, but i would ofcourse never act on someone under the age of consent

Fucked a passed out chick, once. Pulled out, came in my hand. Was scared shitless she'd remember/get pregnant. Neither happened. Been years, now.

I've been fucking an 18 year old girl at work. I'm 36 kek.

I has to pull her panties to the side and see her pussy, it was a bit bushy but fuck if I wasn't throbbing the whole time. I was careful but eventually got her to spread her legs enough to where her pussy was accessible and spread a bit. I fingered her while I sucked on her tits and I had to cum, but I was too scared to cum anywhere near her. So I got up and went to the bathroom and jerked it, I came so fast and cleaned up. Forgetting that she was still naked and laying on my friends bed I had to hurry back and try and fix it, but she was gone whenever I got back and then I panicked. The amount of dread that I felt was crazy, but I wanted to know where she went so I walked out of his room and down the hall. Her door was open and I saw her standing in front of a mirror bare naked and I guess she heard me because she turned and looked at me. She smiled but covered herself, then she fucked me up "did you enjoy that?" and I literally turned and walked away because I was terrified. I sat on his bed and had a mini panic attack and then she knocked on the door. She walked in, still naked but not covering anything, and asked me the question again. I didn't know what to do besides say "of course...." she smirked and sat down by me and my eyes couldn't leave her body and she knew it. She took her hand and lifted my head up and kissed me, then it was a blur. All I know is that we got to her room and the door was locked behind us, we fucked for hours and I am sure my friend came home but C getting fucked and moaning loudly wasn't abnormal. The next morning I woke up next to her in her bed and decided to play with her a bit, as I fingered her and stroked myself with the other hand she woke up. Turns out she didn't really remember that it was me that fucked her, and she kinda freaked out. As calmly as she could've been without waking up my friend she panicked and I had to explain everything. She calmed down a bit but said I had to leave.

cont?

My girl does. They're a needle in the haystack, but they do exist

Attached: 1498191945806.jpg (720x960, 71K)

How old was she?

Continue you bastard.

I was 18. You did better than me at least.

Please

Raped a drunk friend and took his cash. :)

I came home on leave and fucked my little sisters 17 yr old best friend with big fat tits when she was black out drunk at my parents house. I was 27. My sister was one room over and getting ready to sleep and heard us for sure. I saw my sister peeking in through the cracks in the door, but I pretended not too notice. We were all shit faced. Not sure but I think she was touching herself watching us, I was trying to make it look like I hadn't noticed her.

My friends are too lame for this. I have casually suggested to several friends that they should hook up with my GF. She is attractive and fun, just goodie friends.

What is aoa

age of attraction, i think

Staind's first album was great

should have done her next

are they all gay?

So she got around and distracted my friend while I left the house, over the next week I actually never went back. I was scared but my friend asked me to come over and I did, C wasn't there. We chilled for a bit and then she came back, she made us dinner and after my friend went to the bathroom and C wanted to talk to me. She sat next to me at the table and began to explain herself, how she was extremely drunk and didn't mean to do anything. She seemed scared too and that she wanted me to know that it was a mistake, but I just kept nodding and finally she asked me to say something and I took a deep breath. I told her I was sorry for undressing her on my friends bed but that I really enjoyed the whole night. I guess that kind of surprised her because then she kinda relaxed and went to say something before my friend came back in. She cut herself off and I got up and we went to his room, for the rest of the night we chilled playing playstation and then he went to bed and I was supposed to as well but I got up to go to the bathroom and she was waiting for me to do that. She called my name from the living room and I walked in, she then explained that she wanted to finish our talk from earlier and I sat down and she explained herself again. What she had started to say was that she wanted to be in a relationship with someone that wasn't going to leave during the night, and the fact that I had slept the whole night and woke up next to her meant a lot and that she wanted to continue this. She also redundantly explained that it had to be a secret and that also she could get in a lot of trouble for it. I nodded and I knew all this but we established everything and she felt good about it, so over the next 2 years until graduation I was in a secret but very romantic and sexual relationship with my best friends mom.

cont!

Kek enjoy your underaged ban you disgusting degenerate

> tell us your darkest secret
i never use punctuation

Based

I raped several women when I was living in another country.

My darkest secret is that as a teenager I used to neet up with a gay farmer to fuck the various animals on his farm. I always did the fucking i didnt get fucked. He never touched me and i’m not gay but he’s jerk off while he watched me. I fucked a goat, a sheep, a male pony, and a female dog. AMA i guess. I feel terrible about it now but at the time it was incredibly hot because i wasn’t fucking any girls at the time and was very sexually repressed

Based tbh. Take the volcel master race pill

If you’re white have babies tho

kek

It was really good for both of us because she stopped drinking, stopped going out, stopped the cocaine and got her life back together. I was able to stabilize my own emotional life and the sex was fucking amazing, and the fact that she was able to make excuses for us being together made it hella easy to have sex. After graduation it became easier, my friend didn't go to college and I moved to another city for college and she was able to come over to my apartment and we could actually do stuff like a regular couple. 3 years later and we are still together and our relationship has moved from secret to known because we sort of set it up where I came back from college and we fell in love then, not a current relationship. Of course my friend is not okay with it at all, and neither is my family but they've grown to accept it now and just let us do whatever we want. That's the story how my best friends mom went from a drunken whore that I played with while she slept to probably the woman that I am going to marry.

any questions?

What was the best thing to fuck?

Women cant be trusted. Also based. Keep breeding