Why are you alive Yea Forumsros? Why do you get up in the morning?

Why are you alive Yea Forumsros? Why do you get up in the morning?

Attached: 1563061194150.jpg (700x653, 147K)

Meth

Not even sticking around your own thread? Kys faggot OP

Living

If I dont go to work the night shift guy cant go home.

oh mb i didnt reply to that hilarious post about meth being the only reason u get up in the morning, fucking kys u stupid fucking piece of shit

Wife and kids need me. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Is it worth it being a wage slave?

*honk*

Attached: 753450B9-A15E-4899-B0F4-81A40D7BD2F9.jpg (280x180, 16K)

My dog

Attached: 20190706_192745.jpg (2048x1152, 776K)

they could probably replace u, prob get a cool new step dad who buys them stuff. the wife would be happy someone new took her and the kids would prob even call him dad after a little bit

Not really but eventually when I do end it all the night shift guy will show up to my funeral at least

post more

Doubt it

i get up in the morning for drinking a cup of coffee or tea, smoke cigarettes and lay back in the bed

Quit projecting you're insecurities on me.

Why would someone, who you don't even work with but relieve and take the place of, care about you?

yeah I do similar, should probably try and go outside or something I don't think it's good for me

Biological urges.

My mama, also op is a small dick fagget mother fucker nigger jew

Because I have to OP

plan on sinking a bullet into my brain stem as soon as my mom dies.
i have plenty of online friends but most of them don't care for me much and would rather hang out with other people or do other things.
im sick of having to act like a normalfag around my real life friends

plenty of other reasons i dont care enough to get into

Eh?

Attached: 2019-07-08 22.37.14.jpg (256x256, 51K)

Step dads are known for molesting children

Hes my cousin

yeah i also dont do it because of my parents, i feel like they dont deserve to lose a son. theyre the only reason i really ever do anything like work so they dont have to worry

than they get a cool new stepdad and some character

I’be got a good future ahead of me, despite how shitty life can get.

You amerifag are "lucky" to have such easy gun access.
An eurofag like me has to google how to hang himself in order to get that bitter relief

because i want to

I need to find a white lady to impregnate to ensure the survival of the white race and a future for white children

Attached: sucide.jpg (1239x795, 243K)

Duty is what keeps me going.
I have a quota of 7 faps a day.

u sound like a nigger, is knocking up a chick really the most important thing to you? worlds better off if u kys

nice

I'm white and I need to ensure that there will still be a white race tomorrow. All the other races are breeding like rabbits. It's important for the future.

Please bump my thread please, I will attempt to answer any questions you have.

alright

Attached: maymaymagic.gif (387x305, 494K)

user is a raging neet who doesnt understand workplace bonds. He could be cool with the guy and they obvisouly have to rely on each other somewhat, hes had a few beers with/ fucked him for all we know.

Ah ah ah ah !! I'm dying out of boredom here in hospital, but this shit made my day. Thanks man !