To be perfectly honest I’m not happy that a she-nigger is going to play James Bond...

To be perfectly honest I’m not happy that a she-nigger is going to play James Bond, but at this point the last James Bond movie was so shitty I’m more pissed that Jewrywood is still making 007 movies, dot, period. Fucking come on, come up with something new this same bullshit stories being shoved down our throats over and over again gets fucking old. It more like Bond movies are so shitty and antiquated the Jews are hiring niggers instead because why not at this point. Same thing with live action Disney films from the 90s live action films are so shitty niggers start in them like the little mermaid. There goes the fucking franchise, just nigging it up with their rapist monkey hands, and breathing down it with their wide nigger nostrils

Attached: 89656811-9DED-43A2-BDC5-AE7CFCECAE99.jpg (2103x1447, 1.37M)

WAIT A SECOND IS THAT ACTUALLY FUCKING REAL?

Yes.

007 and live action films are experiencing ghettofication there goes the franchise

Attached: EBEA6238-1FDB-4317-A8B4-AEF32100B484.jpg (450x450, 54K)

She won't be James Bond, just the agent 007.

It's just a movie, who cares

It gets fucking old man same shitty movies over and over again come up with something new that’s all I’m saying

Attached: 14BA066C-3DC0-4277-A7D1-0EC3525BFFF0.jpg (500x500, 28K)

I just wish they'd reboot Bond and make a series of films set in the 60's and bring him back to being a chain smoking, boozing, womanizer who works as a spy not for Queen and Country but because he gets to travel the world, has an expense account and enjoys killing people with impunity. I'm tired of this "hero" shit. He should be a sociopathic killer!!!FACT!!!

In one of the older movies, Q had said "Ghetto-blaster."

Even nowadays, people could relate it with something similar, like Mad Men and the Don Draper character.

:|
for me, i just dont like the forced agenda

Maybe go watch a different movie then. There are more movies than just whatever pop films you hear about.

Nope, 007 is James Bond codename.

I thought the codename theory was debunked about a decade ago, or over?

Just like the new Ghostbusters didn't ruined the franchise for me, this won't cause I ain't going to watch it either.

>implying they didn't know this would piss off racists and generate hype

Attached: Get-Back-to-TWERK.gif (500x500, 355K)

What you do if it was exposed that you're marketing this movie through racial slurs

Lashana Lynch is playing a character named 'Nomi', who's taking over the 007 designation from James Bond, who's still portrayed by Daniel Craig.

Get your facts straight before you throw a tantrum.

Or at least throw a reasonable tantrum, like how they didn't get Idris Elba to be a black 007. That could've been the shit.

This Lynch lady can act and all, but I fear this movie (or the entries after it featuring her as the main protag) are going to be more worried about being PC and 'woke' than being a good movie.

She wont play bond, only 007. Bond will be there too, just without his number. I think there was similar plot with brosnan, no?

It was.

It will be a flop...
And rightly so.
Ffs, whatever you tards do, don’t pay to see this shit. You’re just supporting the feminist movement

No. His last movie as Bond, they tried to just keep him under wraps since he was a prisoner in N. korea for a year. He escaped and they had to let him go because he was the best agent they had. This was all in the begining.