Be me a few months ago

>be me a few months ago
>gf leaves me, I'm completely devastated
>blocks me from everything
>I start forgetting about her
>two days ago she sends me a text telling me she wants to see me again

Why are women like this? I'm going to meet her tonight anyway.

Attached: 1540641837802.jpg (1106x1012, 70K)

because she's a bitch in need of a strong man

Then why's she calling OP?

Attached: 5502724538.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

because she's a bitch!

Because women dont feel emotion as deeply as we do. They may feel a broader range of emotions but they will never feel as deeply. Sex and love is a tool to them and it's sad because these aren't just survival tricks they're something so much more. And they'll never know what that is.

This is women, they let emotion control decisions.

Hey don't be mean.

>Because women dont feel emotion as deeply as we do.
Source?

>source?
life experience

don't do it user. it's beta and you'll regret it anyway.

Don't let all the progress you made go to shit because of her selfishness Yea Forumsro. I blocked my now ex fiance and, she's fucking poison and did the same yours did. Cheers.

i second your thoughts, m8

If women (you) felt emotions as deeply, you wouldn't be capable of treating people youve ever loved the way you probably do when frustrated/upset/feel your in the right n justified. It's why that girl got throat stabbed. Some heinous shit she pulled. Play heartless games, get heartless prizes.

+1 to all the "don't" replies. Seriously, don't.
Had you two ended in good terms because you needed some time to meditate things or whatever, and now realized that you still need each other then I'd say go for it. But the way you describe it makes it sound like she's kind of a unstable person who first wanted to remove you from the map, and now for whatever reason wants you back.

jesus man step outside and get laid

Too late. I can't help myself I still love her.

Cause she wanted to fuck (or try to fuck) someone else and knew you would take her back.

Dump her dude, dont let yourself be treated like that, you deserve more.

I get if you think you cant just not reply. In a perfect world we can cut ourselves off emotionally, but this is a bad situation. Still steel yourself, don't give into her. No matter what she says she was either fucking or wanted to fuck someone else. Even if you trick yourself into not believing that, she really doesnt care about you. She would have broken up instead of dissapearing. You would never put her through the emotional turmoil you had to go through for her.

She’ll do it again retard. And you won’t even be able to blame her for it kek. Brought it on yourself

cause she knows she can get dick. if the sex was good just dick her down and reblock her.

Guys it's too late now, I want to see her again. There's nothing I can do about it I get it she's a bitch but hey. Maybe that's what I deserve for being such a beta faggot.

Please bump my thread please, I will attempt to answer any questions you have.