I don't enjoy living. What do I do?

I don't enjoy living. What do I do?

Attached: 9-8-2015-7-43-39-PM.jpg (650x464, 41K)

Masturbate in public.

bump

If your being serious please actually get help. It might seem useless but no one that knows you wants you to end up hurting yourself and telling them or a therapist what’s wrong can help. Know that the shit your going through is temporary and life might suck but you can change

Fuck and consume every dog and cat you see. There's no other alternative to this.

Neither do I, but I roll with it. Feel me

I'm sad bro. I hate this world

Attached: 1376604778286.jpg (251x234, 7K)

Find something in this world that you do enjoy. It doesn't matter how depraved it is. That's how I did it.

I know that feel, bro. The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I think I'll have to reincarnate if I commit suicide and I never want to reincarnate ever again. I want this incarnation of mine to be a one and done deal.

What makes you think that ?

Those are my beliefs as well. But if this is a one time deal then what happens after this final time?

I was just like that
Then I went to get help and without pills or any shit I got better and now people tell me
"How can you be always so happy "and I think that i am not happy I am just not sad anymore so that makes me so fucking happy even just thinking about it

Stay the fuck off b an other shit like this. You're depressed because you can't appreciate the world, nature and how amazing it is that we exist at all.

Instead you choose to wallow in darkness a foot from a screen whining about life to other doing the same thing.

I love you dawg!

Attached: asiansanddeer.jpg (650x522, 202K)

acid

thats a very deep rabbit hole user, not sure its good advice

You don't enjoy doing what you are currently doing right now
>Do something else

Find an E-Thot and butcher her before offing yourself.

If you don't feel like living that's fine. Just do the world a favor and get rid of an E-Thot before you go.

Rather him die?

I don't know. Just a feeling I have. In any case, I'm not taking any chances. I want to live this life as righteously as I can and then never come back. Ever.

>But if this is a one time deal then what happens after this final time?

Hopefully I will merge into the Source forever once I die.

Attached: thingscouldbedifferent.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

then others? yes

>Fuck and consume every dog and cat you see. There's no other alternative to this.

This is the most reasonable answer.

true. that is bretty rational

I wish I could just go to sleep and never wake up.

Don't we all.

Find a way

i know da way

>i know da way

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x136, 67K)

Do drugs kill commies

That's retarded. Just an excuse because you don't really want to kill yourself.

>Just an excuse because you don't really want to kill yourself.
*Just an excuse because you're afraid to kill yourself

Attached: 1555414108388.jpg (593x539, 81K)

bump

Reset?
Drop everything and move to a completely new place and start from scratch