How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black? And also god rips everything away...

How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black? And also god rips everything away. God traps me here and rips everything away. God is out to get me and make my life helll and has unlimited power and uses all of it to attack me. God does nothing for this universe and specifically attacks me with everything he has. For no reason.

I do nothing at all and god just traps me in my small rips away any exit i find destroys my life makes my life a living hell and finds perfect ways to torture me every day. I FUCKING HATE GOD

No matter what i do god targets me. I see other people having an awesome life good shit happens born in awesome perfect lives NOT ME. God sees ANY bit of happiness and rips it away and makes my life even shittier for just trying to be happy. Every single person is born in a. Better life than me. What the fuck do i do dude. I have the worst possible fucking life to EVER exist and all god does is rip and destroy it. God and the whites are workin together to torture and target me.

Attached: 5288C2AA-32FB-4105-A285-7B09158576ED.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there it is..

Attached: cat.jpg (565x600, 66K)

you make this fucking thread every other week. just get a job, save and leave. fuck you.

kill your cat, kill your neighbors dogs, and destroy your neighbors four wheelers

God got me arrested can you read

god doesn't exist. your existence is entirely the luck of your circumstances and how you react to it.
there is no one to blame for your shitty life except for yourself the shitty humans around you.

Attached: 1559415764168.png (645x773, 81K)

lol nice bait thread
>on probation for being black
So... does that mean every black person in your town is on probation?
>inb4 no, some of them are in jail

I’m telling you the truth dude. Non stop disasters. Anytime anything good happens it gets ripped away. Any time I win. God flies over me rips it away and destroys it. I have non stop bad luck and god perfectly times coincidences to ruin my life.

poor black OP.

Attached: God.jpg (600x673, 58K)

You're safe on Yea Forums. God is definitely not here.

Don't be sacrilegious you fool.

how are you still on probation? you've been posting this thread for like 10 years now!

God dude he attacked me

He ruined my life and I’m black

Op is a junkie, iirc he got busted on drug charges and keeps getting busted for violating his probation.

So if course he claims racism, like a typical piece of trash liberal.

this

and i'm sure your life choices have nothing to do with your life situation. my former partner in the army has four degrees from harvard. he is way richer that i am. i'm sure god is about to rip that away at any moment because he's black? probation any second now!

this

and this...

Never violated just black

OP is on probation for being God, because black hates him.

>unrelated picture is unrelated

Attached: image.jpg (600x400, 152K)

Just drop your mixtape, easy.

Next.

Attached: 1452171358419.jpg (1131x1600, 409K)

OP is stuck in a very white town (Chatanika, Alaska) where he and his parents are the only colored people for 30 miles. Fairbanks has blacks in it but the hike to Fairbanks would probably kill him due to subzero temperatures even in July.

I can believe that the police are all racist, and I can believe that God hates him for being black nearly as much as God hates him for doing drugs, but I have given OP specific advices on how to escape and every time he ignores me.

Here's a new advice since you didn't like the old ones.

Find this guy
>pic

And steal his bike.
Now you have wheels and should easily be able to reach the Canadian border.

You probably want to find him in the summertime because in the winter all white people blend in with the snow. But you already knew that (I hope).

Attached: image.jpg (1200x553, 1.04M)

i'm sorry, that post was rude. please forgive me.

where i live there are very few black people. yet somehow, they all have jobs, pay their rent and car payments, they pay taxes, and their kids are the best behaved.

what it sounds like here is, "i can't get a break! the judge hates me! my public pretender didn't represent me right! waaaaaaaaaah!" and they're all white. and they can't get their shit together. ya know what? if they actually try, get with their cco, get with a social worker, get clean, get a job, they can be just fine.

your situation depends upon your conviction. if it is not a crime or moral turpitude, piss clean, get ANY job and show up, dress as well as you can, then petition the judge to vacate your conviction. problem solved. you're not in prison or jail, so you have every opportunity to get your life in order. whining, not working, taking drugs, not making your child support payments, dressing like a street thug or a homeless person... all of these things will stop you from moving forward. guess what? this works for white people too!

Since you didn't like that advice either, here's another one.

You're in gold mining country.
GREAT.
Somewhere in some of the creeks nearby there should be some gold. Keep looking eventually you should find enough to buy your way to freedom. It might take awhile, but it can't take any longer than it would for probation to naturally expire.

If you see a sign like the one on the side of the dredge: "420", ignore it. It will only lead you astray and God will laugh.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x800, 362K)

sorry a crime of moral turpitude is what i meant.

I literally just want to move some place and get a job and save up and invest money. I’m too fucking sad to do anything here. It’s just locked inside 8 months a year from freezing cold and nothing to do I have sat in my room for fvking months wasting my life while god attacks me

I literally just want to do jail instead of my shit but no one will tell me if I can just get some 4-6 month sentence shit

OP has the further problem that he's living in a VERY small town with very few jobs. From things he's said previously, I believe it may be Chatanika, AK. There is NOTHING in the area. Plenty in Fairbanks of course, but he can't get there without transportation.

A lot depends on the quality of public transportation between his town and "the city". If there's a regular bus, he has fewer good excuses. If there is no regular bus he has an excuse but few good options.

You can't because it is not possible to be on probation for being black: being black is not illegal - you can only be on probation for committing a criminal offence.

Stop making shit up to make it appear like you are being harassed or disadvantaged in some sort of human rights violation that you have not actually been subjected to.

Thy arnt going to just throw everything out. I have already pissed clean and did anything they asked for a long ass time they don’t care.

I could go in and tell them I want to move to be in a better environment and have more opportunities and they just won’t fucking care. The whites here want everyone to suffer and be lonely and miserable in this SHIT HOLE small town I ducking hate god!!!!!!!

Also has (if you hadn't noticed) some psych issues. In a town that small there might be a few or might be zero people who can help him with this.

OP a good boy! He gettin his life togetha! OP dindu nuffins!

Lol dude. My town is even farther than anything I am 2 hours from a fucking small town smaller smaller than Fairbanks. All the whites have to do is sign a piece of paper and let me move somewhere I have the money to start over

Ironically, it's possible that medication might actually help. Meds prescribed and monitored by a qualified medical professional. Unfortunately, self-prescribed recreational pharma is not only unlikely to help, it's part of the reason he's in this mess. Finding a doctor / therapist could be one way out. From what OP has said, this path hasn't been helpful so far. If possible, I strongly urge OP to continue treatment.

OK.
Thanks

Recalibrating geolocation......

There are no Gods...wake up

Spend your time doing something productive and your sentence might be minimized. Or make a shit ton of money. Or y'know. Just wait. Posting on b will not help you Jesus why would u think that would help?? If ur bored do whippits. If ur a stoner you can get fucked the fuck up off of nutmeg. It's rough on your liver n you can kill yourself if u fuck it up but at least your shitty threads would go away. If I worked in the court in your state I'd bribe police to give you a hard time just for fuckin wit my b too

vacating a conviction isn't throwing everything out. it means that you have suffered enough, in the opinion of the court, that the judge is willing to waive the rest of the penalty that was imposed at sentencing. expungement removes the criminal record. in order to vacate the sentence, you have to show that ALL PREVIOUS BAD BEHAVIOR has ceased in a convincing manner. you need to contact AK legal aid or AK legal services corporation, which is a free law firm.

again, it depends upon what you were convicted of. i have a friend that is a CONVICTED mass murderer. he got seven consecutive life sentences. he is out, has a job, and rides a $50k fully dressed harley davidson. don't tell me you can't do this. BULLSHIT!

That's what you think. This place is one of the reasons I created your shitty asses.

I can’t make money dude I live in the woods. Why can’t rhey just fucking let me transfer it to another town

Dude wtf all I have is a dui and no record barely. I did everything they asked stayed fully sober passed every piss test and done everything

I wish they knew how hard it was for me to quit drugs and shit that would help but no one cares

Someone help!!!!!!!

you need to make an appointment with the prosecutor and explore your options for relocating. it is possible to transfer community control to another jurisdiction for cause. i would love to help, but i can't i'm not an attorney, i'm not even a paralegal. i could write you some motions, but in reality i am very far away from you, i live in the midwest. plus, i went back to college and i have almost no money.

are you still using drugs, or are you sober now? if so, how long have you been sober?

Dude I don’t even know you and I hate you.

that's not helpful.

COME JOIN THE MOST EPIC FUCKING Yea Forums DISCORD SERVER THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW!!

discord
.gg/rG7zfZp

Attached: __bedivere_fate_grand_order_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_shijiu_adamhutt__09e77bc3523420 (671x1000, 101K)

They wont care. All they will care about is if you have a job there you can move to thats all they care about plus i would have to find someone who would rent me a room from here and do all that shit probably need a job

They want you to have a family or job or some shit but in some states they just dont give a shit. Ive been doing really fucking good the whole time