Are you ready for the brave new bond?

are you ready for the brave new bond?

Attached: 5165.jpg (891x792, 106K)

My name is bond...nigger ape chimp bond...

Am I waiting for the movie to bomb and to see audiences (myself included) not flock to the theater to watch it? Why yes, yes I am.

The fact that she isn't Muslim is racist.

dont care

>Walks into a KFC and orders chicken
>Fried, not grilled.

Niggers ruin everything.

I never liked the Bond movies in the first place. Never really watched them. I'm completely indifferent to this one.

>Ms. Bond please stop asking for watermelons, we're playing poker now

Attached: 7228.png (1000x664, 1.07M)

she'll get shot by cops

Attached: 1560369283379.jpg (798x1080, 265K)

ittL thinking there cant possible ever been a black female secret agent..... ???????????????????

british cops don't use bullets

No she's taking over the MI6 designation "007," James Bond is still James Bond. There were movies where James Bond WASNT 007 because he was off the grid or whatever, 006 died like every other movie.

This is just some media-blitz shit to get hype that won't actually change the content much at all.

Well it worked a treat for Dr Who.
How to kill off a series trophy class.

Fuck niggers

Are you ready for her to die 5 minutes in and for Daniel Craig to come back?
Use your brain fuckheads, thats exactly what will happen. this is another stunt to get people talking on social media.

Thanks for the keks.

Attached: 5c59e77ceb3ce80d46564023.png (1500x1125, 1.56M)

fuck niggers

Haven't seen any bond film in, let's say, 12 years or something. Why should I care? Right wing race bait propaganda? A butthurt skin stormer faggot is a lot funnier.

Why would you want to fuck that shit?

Jays Bond

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-16 at 12.09.58 AM.png (1150x597, 757K)

How can you be an effective spy when you glow in the dark?

>Names diversity
>forced diversity

Why wouldn't you? Your slave owning Great Grandfather did.

Attached: 1484266767666.jpg (1280x681, 159K)

Would fuck that nigger pussy for hours, and then make her get an abortion if pregnant, because half-breed babies are the ugliest most unnatural mongrels walking the earth. They're lesser than a nigger.

Muh name is Ahhhh. Oooh Ahhhh. OOOH OOOH AHHHH AHHHH.

Not trans either. Wtf are those cis white males thinking, oppressing the retarded, cripples, tranny, muslim, darkies like that?

Yup, ready to not watch it.

Why can't women and mud people make their own shit? Why do they always have to ride on the coattails of the white man?

>mellon,
>water, not honeydew

Gimmie an Ol' English fouty. Stirred not shaken pinky.

How do you dress yourself

The bond movies are mostly shit anyways who cares

based

ITT: trigger warning for incel-racists snowflakes who can't even read beyond the first sentence before their rage goggles activate. If they make a 007 half as good as Killing Eve, we will all do well.

Attached: incelbaite.jpg (1920x960, 138K)

Even better, she will be bisexual, so plenty of action on all fronts. That should confuse some of these lads.

You think they'll learn that flooding "white" roles with black actors isnt accepted by the majority of audiences when this movies flops or nah and they'll keep going

You live in an echo chamber,
Most people swallow this new narritive hook line and sinker

Kike media has been absolute garbage for working on two decades. The only way they can get any attention, is to pull clickbait tier nonsense.

They say this every time. The movie does great every time. They say it again lol.

Lol this guy loved Home Improvement so much he won't watch GoT.

Keep in mind, they own the media that reports their numbers. I don't know anyone that still goes to movies anymore, haven't for a very long time. It just stopped being a thing.

I couldn't care less, every james bond movie so far has been boring shite

Like the Ghost Buster Reboot that lost millions and failed so bad they are rebooting the reboot?

Fuck this bullshit.. 007 is the code name for James Bond.
Why couldn't they make it like 0012.
How to ruin a franchise

Yeah it failed so hard. It cost 140 million and made 240 million at the box office. A hundred million profit before DVD and steaming sales. Massive failure right lol

It isn't tho

Don't care about a nigress being 007 but did they have to pick one so ugly?