BE ON HIGH ALERT, WE ARE UNDER ATTACK

BE ON HIGH ALERT, WE ARE UNDER ATTACK

After a Stacy was killed by an incel and beta orbiter (and he posted it on Yea Forums) we are now considered to be a dangerous threat to society and social media is warning all women to report us.

Stay alert my friends, we are in danger. This world belongs to the Chads and roasties now, they are coming for us.

Attached: E33C2AD3-6E37-4D6D-A476-B1732089A690.jpg (750x685, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: hyperautismo.png (1000x1000, 171K)

Somebody send this chink back to his country

Nigger

Fuck you, sweetie.

Nigger as fuck. Kys.

for you? heh, just have sex

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (281x179, 9K)

BE ON HIGH ALERT

After an underaged newfag discovers Yea Forums for the first time

We're all suppose to give a shit

Patience... is key... mhm

No skin off my back, I’m a Yea Forumsfag anyways.

You think they are just going to shut down Yea Forums or /rk9/? They are coming for this whole board you idiot.

Hey I’m all for shutting down Yea Forums and /r9k/. Both boards were and still are mistakes.

>Similar experiences
Kekekekek!

I with you 100,000%.

More imporatant though. Do we have the pictures?

I hope they fucken get everyone of u faggot Incel cunts, you are a disease that spawned from pol’s aids ridden taint, then infected the rest of Yea Forums. Fuckoff the lot you and leave us oldfags in peace

>Hurr muh bee is dying
>Muh oldfag status

Yea Forums died when they got rid of snacks after that its just been a big cancer hole.

It's oh kay to bee gey.

Where's the pics of the dead girl?

>2012: beta uprising when?
>2019: THE CHADS AND STACIES ARE ATTACKING US ;_;

lmao

I was here when snacks was trying fuck cracky u newfag faggot. Incels are a new and dangerous thing for this board, half of Australia and nz are still blocked from here because of one fucken Incel. How long before the good ol EU or trump spergs out and does the same?

No shit. It’s not ok to be a faggot cunt shit incel on muh b

If you can't figure out how to use a vpn then you dont deserve to be here.

How long before they make it illegal to even ‘visit’ a blacklisted site regardless of VPN or not? The uk has their age restriction thing. If they decid to crack down on vpns then it’s going to become a fucking free for all.

Only now after it's too late save society do they speak such nonsense, they never wanted to save it to begin with. Too preoccupied with whatever fucknut normalfag issue to ever see the REAL societal decay or their own waning morals. Yea Forums is what it always was, a parody of real life with us mocking society to try waking them to some redpills but no, the whole "who is this four-chan?" bullshit didn't wake them to their own retardation. Are normalfags looking in the mirror yet? lolnope. Gotta blame muh non-existent "incels". Every normie needs to burn and my fucking tendies need more heat to cook through.

You just don't know how a vpn works dawg. Its kind of cute. Its ok to admit your stupid little guy.

Nice answer, but if they start hitting the payment systems then it’s going to mean that only the few tech-savvy fuckers that use bitcoin, or the ppl that have the time and inclination to setup their own VPN are clear. Site traffic will drop to shit. How long will our illustrious Japanese overlord keep Yea Forums when it starts running a loss?

If they made it illegal to use a Vpn, would you risk it just to use Yea Forums? I fucking wouldn’t

Pics or it didn't happen. You faggots are useless.

see your final "but only"
go read what a 'node' is and their function in everything

>Bitcoin
>Tech savvy
Wow anyone in the world can buy bitcoin in less than 20 minutes and have them in their own wallet with as little as one google seach now a days. I believe you are an oldfag because you sound like an ancient boomer.
I live in America. Im not worried.

normies are looking in the mirror ya knobhead incels just dwell here you little gay

I hope you right and I am wrong for 4chans sake.

But if they make actually buying and using a VPN illegal, would the average b user do it?

go outside.

they can make VPNs illegal. The question is can they shut them down as fast as they crop up? And the VPNs will continue to exist.

Even if you are right and gookmoot shuts down or the gubbment cum take our baby 'way we need somewhere to go and theres a million places waiting for us
>8 chan
>Torchan
>Deadchans
>Invade those liberal faggots at 420chan
Not to mention all the copycats that will pop up. Its kind of like how they cant shut down thepiratebay despite the creators being in jail and years of trying.

Same shit, different day. Not the first time we been to the rodio. Fuck off newfag.

i think the chain may have at one time been the reality of things. This is a containment site now. No way it will get the switch

Fuck all this time I thought I had jumped the fence by coming here, I didn’t even think I may have just ended up in another containment yard

This

Thread

>Beta orbiters

This guy used a new buzzword and doesn't quite understand what it means. Or how it applies to this murder

Not enough of them, ya ROODYPOO.

This domain is proper real-estate m8.

Attached: 1544806317917.png (363x363, 114K)

fun fuckt of the day: using terms like "alpha" and "beta" from this point on makes you as dumb as a liberal.

Beta orbiters are dangerous and should be reported

Libs in disguise

Attached: 7D5F2CF9-9966-4699-8CD6-46F08311F4D1.jpg (750x748, 346K)

Serves her right for hanging out with emo metal heads. Everybody knows real Stacys are into modern rap/trap and pop. All other music is racist.

Yeah this place is getting shut down

It was nice knowing ya

kek incels and beta orbiters are the only way to make any money for those eWhores

Please bump my thread please, I will attempt to answer any questions you have.

Ausfag represent

ask the chinks about VPNs

This

It's the only reason they get any attention online in the first place

pretty sure this pic wasn't posted here originally
someone did post a pic of someone they murdered here before though
people have been posting cp here for well over a decade

the government is never going to shut this site down

yep, first they take their money and get killed when nobrainer beta people realize they got screwed over

COME JOIN THE MOST EPIC FUCKING Yea Forums DISCORD SERVER THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW!!

discord
.gg/rG7zfZp

12t

Attached: 1511470017418.jpg (500x360, 37K)

pic was first posted on discord so the logical action is to shutdown discord

Good, it's past time this shithole got taken down.

Who the fuck is that asian nigger cuck and why should he matter?