Why don't incels just kill themselves? I get they are sperging out trying make other people feel as bad as they do...

Why don't incels just kill themselves? I get they are sperging out trying make other people feel as bad as they do, and it kind of is a fitting cringy end to a cringy little half-life. But they really could just try killing themselves for a change. They likely wouldn't get on the news but maybe their family or (chat)friend(s) would finally feel some sympathy for them? But maybe not.
Discuss (but only people with girlfriends please)

Attached: 1563251053169.jpg (902x878, 132K)

why don't you

that's an emo kid, not an incel

> sperging out trying make other people feel as bad as they do, and it kind of is a fitting cringy end to a cringy little half-life.

> only people with girlfriends please
Sorry man just the rules. Feel free to go to another thread I guess

Are incels a real thing outside of China? Real question. I know some pretty autistic mother fuckers and they still pull fat nasties from time to time

>what is r9k

Look at Yea Forums and tell me you don't belive incels exist out side of china.

>hurr durr I'm chad RPing on Yea Forums
sad

I didn't know they were a thing outside of north america tbh. We've been plagued with a few of these little guys going nuts on people. Usually just random normal people living their lives. The thing I noticed today is that they basically are acting like isis or something.
> shootings
> truck rammings
> an attempted fucking beheading

Sorry man just the rules. Feel free to go to another thread I guess

Why don't you? Mentally you're an incel, that's clear.

Chad RPing and unoriginal. Extra sad.

Sure but physically I've got a great girl of several years who loves anal, kink, threesomes and let's me fuck chicks when she's away. But the best part is that I fully trust her with every part of my life. One day she could rip my heart out, or maybe I could rip hers out. That's just part of life, and it's what makes the feeling of love and trust actually mean anything.
They're out there user. Just get some exercise, learn how to dress yourself, and try to be an actual decent person.
Don't fucking kill anyone.

Attached: FATALITY.png (780x440, 351K)

i wonder how quickly these kids would change their tune if literally anyone but a sad white boy tried to cut this girls head off

Attached: nmehu15_d.jpg (400x400, 18K)

when u read ops diahrrea

Attached: ohmy.jpg (666x588, 190K)

Sorry man rules. Don't make me tap the sign

Attached: 20190716_031841.jpg (640x480, 101K)

fag

Kek. You're upset because happy people don't want you sperging your shitty life on them? K.

retard

Can you give one reason why anything I've said is wrong? Or is there a problem with my questions that I'm missing? Or are you just upset at your weird little gremlin life?

virgin

cuck

Lmao stay mad incel. Just don't kill anyone seriously fuck

autist

>not seeing the bait

>(but only people with girlfriends please)

On Yea Forums?

> not seeing this entire thread is bait

Please bump my thread please, I will attempt to answer any questions you have.

nah, you normalfags are asking for it
that and it makes for a good story, alongside some new gore/rekt
fuck normies and fuck normie sympathisers

Just anhero already fucking soy boy lol

Attached: C6372C26-AC1F-42C3-87A1-B754C6D48B22.jpg (326x241, 17K)