I'm literally so ugly it ruined my life

i'm literally so ugly it ruined my life

Attached: Photo on 7-15-19 at 11.07 PM.jpg (1080x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vL7f2RdN9a
vocaroo.com/i/s1weZwAna54X
vocaroo.com/i/s1YoeBLufUY3
vocaroo.com/i/s0H6HueF0PtM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're not ugly, OP. Stop using that as an excuse. Your life might be a ruin, and it might not be your fault, but it's not because of your looks.

Have some women kissing.

Attached: 01 (1).jpg (1200x902, 464K)

Feels bad man...

It’s ok user, well always be here for you

Attached: 02136509-1F98-45A9-9D42-856753F9079D.jpg (1242x1134, 180K)

Loose weight, grow your hair long and play guitar

i am ugly. i've never even hugged a girl

yeesh

The next public mass murderer incoming. Just make sure it's at a church or a mosque.

dyktf?

i am thankful to the people who are nice to me

no you aren't retard you're literally above average in terms of looks.

i do play guitar
vocaroo.com/i/s0vL7f2RdN9a

it hurts to be alive

You are not ugly, you are really handsome user, post benis

i wouldn't ever hurt anyone. i just don't want to hurt.

you're good and have a chill singing voice man. you should try to record some songs and release them.
There's more to life than worrying about your looks and what other people care about. Take the time to do things you care about and everything else will fall into place.

how do you figure. average people aren't hugless virgins at 28 years old

you think i'm that easy to bait?

Sometimes the best way to relieve pain is to inflict it on others. Nahmean, nigga?

i did try to do that but everyone says my timing sucks and my voice sucks so i don't try anymore
examples
vocaroo.com/i/s1weZwAna54X
vocaroo.com/i/s1YoeBLufUY3 (trying to imitate mac demarco)

learn to play along with a metronome, if you're gonna write songs you gotta be able to play them at tempo.
Beyond that, find a couple of other musicians to play with or maybe record more layers to your songs apart from just voice and guitar. Throw some bass and drums in there

vocaroo.com/i/s0H6HueF0PtM

sounds good man. keep playing and forget the haters! record some shit and put it out there

Go work out, and socialize. Start getting your name out there, try to improve. It wont be easy, but you can sure as shit improve your life.

i did. it didn't go anywhere

a few years ago i weighed 100 lbs less than i do now. i worked out a bunch.

it didn't help at all.

Oh shut the fuck up. You're just here for attention and sympathy. You're an ugly and lonely bastard just like the rest of us so get over it. "Women don't like me". With how much pathetic whining you're doing is no wonder why they don't like you. "I tried x and it didn't work". Edison didn't invent the lightbulb on his first try either. He also didn't mope and quit. Either you stick with the advice given on this thread until it works, you go to therapy, or you accept the fact you are not desirable. Either way, you shut up and stop clogging this place with your pity party.

Attached: 1496863441472.jpg (600x552, 196K)

Exercise, get /fit/ learn boxing

>You're just here for attention and sympathy. You're an ugly and lonely bastard
that's what i said