What were your gayest sexual experiences growing up Yea Forums? Sleepovers, camping...

What were your gayest sexual experiences growing up Yea Forums? Sleepovers, camping, boarding school - did you ever experiment with your friends?

Attached: gay2.jpg (1600x1475, 156K)

*fart*

When I was 7 years old I thought my friend and I invented blowjobs.

When i was 16 we went to a "venture" camp instead of a "scout" camp for the yearly week-long Scout Camp trip. Venture crews are allowed to have girls, is basically the only difference (this is before BSA started allowing everyone). I was in a Mormon scout troop, every Mormon ward (what they call congregations) has one.

Basically, we were white water rafting in Colorado, which meant seeing teenage girls from 12-19 in sports bras and bikinis changing in and out of skin tight wetsuits in freezing water that made their nips pretty prominent, and we were all a bunch of horny boys back at camp. For the first few nights, we were all jacking it, but in our individual sleeping bags. It was sort of unspoken, we all knew what the other guys were doing, but we hid our shame and just nutted into the sleeping bag. Third night, some kids' parents came up and so it was just me and one other kid in our 4 man tent, and I sucked his dick and he returned the favor after. He hadn't showered probably since we got there, it fucking stank.

It was more of a "straight but no outlet" thing than a gay thing though. Also, he was super small (like 3-4 inches hard) so I had no problem throating him, but he couldn't handle me (only 5.5 inches) and finished me with his hand.

so neither of you swallowed cum? did anything else ever happen at this camp?

did you both keep it at it long enough until you started cumming?

Nope. Just Sandlot-tier going to the pool with all our free time just to watch scantily clad girls swim.

Also he straight up came in my throat, I basically didn't even register it except for the trail of slime on my tongue.
I came onto my own stomach and chest cuz I was lying on my back.

did you both enjoy it? what were you saying to each other as it happened?

Well... not all at once.

These two black kids that I was friends with when we were around middle school age were changing at the pool in one stall. One thing led to another and I found myself on my knees sucking there big black cocks. They were a solid 6-7 inches and at the time my dick hadn’t even really started to grow yet. Was really emasculating I think about it all the time, I want to hit them up and suck their bbcs again.

did you eat their loads?

do tell user, when did you both start shooting cum?

I had sex with my thirteen year old cousin when I was 3 or 4

Yeah. They made it seem like it was going to be a all around thing but I just ended up servicing them.

how did it all start? would love to hear the full story

How do you guys find good hookups? I'm a jock/otter college guy, and all I get are daddies, rich forging Chinese kids, and occasionally someone i'm interested in.

I don’t really remember to be honest. Was summertime and we were going to the pool pretty often and I guess it was busy that day so we shared a stall to change. I hit one of the guys up about 10 years later to offer him my mouth, but we never linked up and don’t live near each other anymore. Haven’t sucked a black cock since. Always think about bbc though.

Bump

how messy were you after you sucked them off? how did they treat you during it?

He started shooting when he was 12 and I started shooting at 15. I had a delayed puberty.

what kinds of things were you doing together when he started shooting?

Sucked my brother's dick, took it in the ass from him too.

They teased me, said I was a girl. One was 2 yrs older then me and the other guy, and I remember him grabbing the back of my head and face fucking me so hard. I was gagging on his cock really loud and I kept trying to switch to the other guy cause he let me suck him and i was nervous about getting caught. But he did eventually cum from facefucking me his load went straight down my throat

how old were you both when it started? did you both enjoy it?

I sucked lots of cock though as a kid, that was just the only time with bbc. I always made myself available, if I was hanging out with a friend and it came up I was just... down

We had tried anal a few times but he only bottomed once. He didn't like receiving. I was okay with bottoming but we maybe only did it a couple dozen times total because he didn't like poop on his dick and we were both too scared to buy condoms. Mostly it was me giving head and him sometimes reciprocated if he was really horny. Usually I just played with myself and blew him.

when did you start sucking? did you ever do it with multiple friends on a sleepover?

I was 6, he was 12. I didn't enjoy any of it physically, but it thrilled me emotionally. I think I've always been a pervy little shit.

I was a horny bicurious14 year old with unmonitored access to internet and a mobile phone.

Went to a chat room and talked to a guy 27. Long story short he parked a few streets away from my school and after school i met up with him and we drove off to a quiet area and I sucked his cock and he fucked me in the ass.

I think you mean molested

First time was probably like 3rd or 4th grade. I used to suck my cousin off at sleepovers, and a friend of mine had an older brother who was molesting him I’m pretty sure (in hindsight), cause he was like 4 years older then us. He had me on my knees sucking his cock when their parents came home and we just didn’t get back around to finishing.

Due tell user,btw your not a cop are you? Because you have to tell me if your are

No im not a cop lol what do you want to know?

I mean yeah, but sometimes I think I liked it so like maybe it was just sex.

so it was always one on one, never with two or more buddies?

Like how was it. Give us more details.

what makes you think he was molesting him?

how old were you both when you started eating each other's cum?

rock against the communists and all left wing scum

Just the one time in my op. Sucked off 4 other friends but it was always 1 on 1 or atleast a private closet.

4 years

well when your 3 or 4 your brain is basically mush so you dont really get to consent to jack

It was fun but looking back it was a dumb idea getting into a strangers car as a 14yo.

We went somewhere quiet and sat in the back seat. He took control and did most of the stuff as i was a virgin. He was fully shaved and i sucked his cock for a little bit and then he put the back seats down and i laid on my back and he put his cock in my ass while he jerked me off. Then he fucked me for a bit more and then he wanted to cum in my mouth so he pulled out, took the condom off and i sucked him again and he came in my mouth. Then he dropped me a couple streets away from my house and yeah

thought I wanted to get fucked in the ass, like to put stuff up my butt and figured might as well try a real dick. So I download Grindr put a butt plug in and pack some dildo's and bigger plugs.and then go to this dudes house, I get in there and he kisses me and sets the bed and I decided in that moment I was strait. Still like to put stuff up my butt though

bump

BASED

Attached: image0-3.jpg (750x748, 231K)

I know... but at the same time sometimes I get hard thinking about it happening to me

Blumpkin

I was always really curious as a kid but somehow it never occurred to me that you could do stuff with other boys. Really wish it had.

I most regret not trying to fuck the kid I shared a room with on a middle school ski trip. We happened to be the only room of two (I was in 9th grade and he was in 8th). I saw him a couple days ago and he grew up to be a qt tranny. ;_;

Bump

When I was 31 I had sex with a 15yo son of a family friend at a new years eve party.

It was like 3am on new years day and they had let him have some alcohol and he was still feeling it. We were talking about lgbti people, issues etc and he told me he liked boys so I made a move and we went to his room and I took his anal cherry

Forgot to mention everyone else was asleep

Have to point out this get

This is now a get thread

That's actually hilarious

When I was 5 years old in kindergarten, I was raped in the school bathrooms by an older student (It was a K-12 school) so I can say the game was rigged from the start.

Attached: 1520052040856.jpg (900x900, 49K)

How was it?

Bump

I kissed and made out with a guy just to try it and I honestly thought it sucked. His mouth tasted gross and shit. I realuze now i just like anal. I'd maybe let a guy stick it in my ass someday but idk. What do yall think?

I hear you there I’ve considered hooking up with dudes just so they’ll play with my butt. Not attracted to guys at all though really

Yeah I think it's normal. Assplay always felt good to me. I'm not gonna lie, I do get horny in a way though. I like the idea of pretending I'm a hot girly guy and the thought of taking it in the ass a bit. I find it kinda hot honestly. I just don't know what to do because now I'm married to a female. So it kinda sucks thinking about it.

Try getting her to peg you, problem mostly solved yeah?

Yeah i like that idea because she loves the idea too. She said she'd love to do it. Of course I'd love it but sometimes i just wonder if it's better with a guy.

>two black kids that I was friends with
kys