So at 36 years old, I'm going in to get circumsized. Any questions?

So at 36 years old, I'm going in to get circumsized. Any questions?

Attached: cigar-cutter-landscape-1.jpg (1000x750, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/search?biw=1920&bih=888&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=5WwtXY7dNPLA8gLq2b7gBA&q=penila papula&oq=penila papula&gs_l=img.3...2894.8551..8713...6.0..0.157.1160.16j1......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i67j0j0i19j0i30i19.Wmp81K3688E#imgrc=Et0b_C1C4dHEsM:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why

I have Phimosis.

fair and valid however is it truly that severe

Yes. I've never been able to pull my foreskin back for as long as I can remember. When I urinate it is never a steady stream, kind of sprays everywhere most days.

No, just congratulations.

nasty

Even soft? That sucks. Got a pic?

when? already seen the doctor about it?

Thank you. Quite nervous about it. Don't want it to come to this, but think in the long run it will be better for my health

It is what it is. Wish it wasn't, but yea, you're right.

Saw my primary doctor about it recently. Going to see a urologist about it in a couple weeks to confirm what I need to. (Maybe?) there is a different answer, but from my research of the last couple years and my primary doctors recommendation, this is whats gonna happen.

In the next couple weeks. You know doctors, whenever fits in the schedule. I do not have a pic, but can post if you are really that interested.

Yeah, may as well go ahead and see the guy who’s gonna cut it. Primary doc in favor of it?

interested. soft and hard, if you’ve got it

Yeah. Hoping that there is a different answer, possible stretching? But primary didn't think that was feasible. Seems the foreskin is somewhat attached to the head. He did give me a bit of hope, but I think it was because I was really hoping for a different answer other than circumcision.

idk how you even got to 36 with it being like that, damn

>Phimosis
Just of the opening or is the whole thing too tight and causing problems? Can you retract at all, or just partially?
Did you consider/try any of the less extreme surgical interventions (various slits basically) before going to circumcision?

don't do the cicumsion unless you have the PPP
otherwise it would be a waste of foreskin to the beaty industry

speaking from experience
>8" cock
>ppp
>cicumcised
all my problems are only the people who are bi and want to suck my dick so hard because of the little spiny PPP on my dick they even try to kill my and sell my dick to trannys

The opening is too tight to retract. It is like the skin is attached to the tip to the left of my urethra. I am open to any less extreme alternatives and am hoping for this, but will know more once I go to the urologist.

What is the PPP?

I know, I didn't have a primary care physician for quite a while, and I didn't have decent health insurance. but truth be told I was a bit too embarrassed to bring it up as well. Stupid, I know...

You had this your whole life and only now decided to do something?

working on it. give me a few.

Yea, I know. Stupid for sure, but I answered this a bit above.

The urologist, if they're any good, should be offering a number of options. Several involve essentially loosening it all up without removal - only very extreme cases *require* circumcision these days (though for cosmetic reasons, you may prefer full circumcision, it's your body etc)

Thank you. Hopefully there are more options for me other than circumcision.

this is the kind of situation that a man shoud get shit done to his weewee, a cousin of mine had pain whenever he peed since the hole was too smal, after his surgery we had a party, kinda like a babyshower for his dick, it was nice

I fuckin hear that. Should at least get some party poppers or some shit.

The shit of it is, I've known for quite a while I've needed to get something done, and it took me my whole goddamn adult life to actually do something about it.

BTW - decided not to take a picture. The same thing that has kept me from mentioning this to doctors for the last 25 years is the same thing keeping me from memorializing this on the internet for..ever.

yeah, talk it out with friends and family, its kinda funny and a good excuse to make something fun and unique, the thing is, youre doing something about it, and hey, my cousin was 32 when he got his shit fixed, so, fuck it haha

Is Penile Frenuloplasty an option for you? It was for me. However, my foreskin interferes with condoms so circumcision may have been the better answer...

I will definately mention it when I go in! Thank you. I don't think it will apply to me, as the foreskin won't go over the glans whatsoever as depicted that my quick research showed, but that certainly doesn't make me an expert. I appreciate you sharing your experiences though, as circumcision is what I want the least right now.

Attached: 2079px-Hirsuties_papillaris_coronae_glandis.jpg (2079x1871, 515K)

dont pop a boner until the wound has healed, or else you might pop some stitches or re-open the wound.

google.de/search?biw=1920&bih=888&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=5WwtXY7dNPLA8gLq2b7gBA&q=penila papula&oq=penila papula&gs_l=img.3...2894.8551..8713...6.0..0.157.1160.16j1......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i67j0j0i19j0i30i19.Wmp81K3688E#imgrc=Et0b_C1C4dHEsM:

i started masturbating after two days if the doc is good it wont pop