Who likes the idea of unwilling college girls forced/blackmailed into letting their feet be used?

Who likes the idea of unwilling college girls forced/blackmailed into letting their feet be used?

Attached: 1562301460800.jpg (828x616, 88K)

sockos?

oops non-Freudian slip meant SICKOS

Attached: 67278712_2287248231351861_8693392842262839296_n.jpg (480x612, 29K)

Fucking footfags. There's so much more to a woman's body.
It's rare for me to find feet attractive. If I do it's because the woman is 9/10 and I find every part of her attractive.

If you are who I think you are, I applaud your sheer resilience

No.

Naah, that word works perfectly fine!

Only niggers have a feet fetish. That’s why negresses are always taking pics of their nasty feet on social media. GROSS

Show us your dick, OP

I do, but bruh, those are middle school girls
not that it makes it any less hot

What's hot about it?

middleschool girls are directly in the midst of puberty, so their feet are giving off the maximum intensity of sex pheromones. Their feet are therefore smellier and at theoretical maximum desirability for adult straight men.

I mean for the OP idea

I'm not interested in college girl feet. Too old.

What about college freshmen?

18 is waaaaaaaaay too old.

what's the oldest acceptable age?

15 *at most*

>their feet

grow the fuck up, use the holes like a real man

is sweaty feet or clean feet better?

sweaty 13 year old feet are the very best.

i prefer sweaty first year college girl feet

Wrote essays for a girl in community college for her socks, we ended up going out a few times but I dropped out and it fizzled out.

I mean if you like literal grandma feet then that's just gotta be your thing i guess, I ain't kink-shaming or nothing even if I think it's pretty gross.

Read tbe thread retard it says unwilling

wow you sound like a massive beta faggot lmao

why just feet? good blackmail can get you so much more.

why you dummy

Not gonna deny it but writing essays is easy and who would turn down socks

Attached: 1511245559680.jpg (720x1080, 155K)

Well we RESPEC the wamen and we worship EVERY INCH OF HER FEET INCLUDED GET OVER IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1545107079407.jpg (750x500, 59K)

see

I feel like footfags and furries should be deported.

Exacto, todos ellos y ninguno debería quedar intacto. Y no creo que nadie más debería ser deportado, solo ellos para ser honestos.

But what does that mean? Are they going to have the common smelly that everyone has? I guess that's what you like ... or is it different?

look dude I don't know how to break it down any further for you.
middle-school girls, such as pubescent 12-13 year olds, have the stinkiest, smelliest, sweatiest feet because they are in puberty and their feet are maximally producing sex pheromones to attract adult men. that's why I (and other true foot-lovers) are obsessed with young teen and pre-teen girls feet, because smelling them, licking them and sucking on them is the absolute ultimate dopamine rush for an average straight adult man.

based and redpilled

ok but you are a dummy dude

so all feet lovers have to be necessarily pedophiles
i did not expect that

hes not a pedo
dude even specified pubescent girls
which isnt pedophilia

ngl I'd suck righty's feet

STOP DEFENDING HIM no one can allow them to start calling pedophile to something less than what it is.
So shut up.

*fuck
fixed that for you

they are just a dummies

mods r fags

f

Why doesn't the guy getting his dick suck just hold the fucking camera?

Attached: wtf.jpg (711x713, 41K)

she has genital warts

I like the idea of locking you away from society.

Attached: tb.png (439x427, 105K)

Nah. I prefer the idea of being feet worshiping slave to college girls

TFAforum.co.uk - teen feet forum

Attached: isisODkm_o.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

Fun fact: people with a foot fetish legitimately have brain damage, as it results from the crossing of the areas of the brain used for recognizing feet and recognizing genitalia during fetal development.

because underaage pubesecent girl feet are fucking cugte