Getting cheated on

>getting cheated on

When or why does it start feeling better? I put everything I had into this girl, and getting drunk and giving oral is... "IDK". Wasn't the excuse, yet it somehow happenend, "i cant remember"

Do you ever eat someone one by accident, user?

Would you ever forgive that?

Attached: 1395293755180.jpg (943x661, 138K)

yes, and it's tough to judge someone unless you were in that exact situation

It feels better after you move on, and start fucking someone new. So, like in a week or so.

She tell you or you find out?

She obviously doesn't give a fuck

My"friend" told me. With a "funeral face", when confronted about it. her face said it right away.

>When or why does it start feeling better?
It doesn't. This is the start of a victim game. She likely doesn't know it, but she's playing it. You're the victim. The game being, how much can you take. Will it happen again? yes. Will you whine and cry, and beg her, tell her your love, etc, etc? yes you will. And then it starts again.

It's ended. It's now formally time for you to walk. That, or play the game.

Attached: 1501043064984.png (763x656, 881K)

If you didn't leave her on the spot then this thread is pointless because you're automatically to retarded to reason with

If you did then the only time it gets better is when you finally earn the self worth to know you're above what they gave you. Takes a while for most. took me about 3 years.

Show us your dick, OP

>My"friend" told me. With a "funeral face", when confronted about it. her face said it right away.
Probably not the first time either. Maybe chating all along. You know now, so move on.

So I should kill her and make IG posts of it?

I genuinely feel pain knowing there are human beings who legitimately think like this. I can't imagine how hard everyday life must be for someone so braindead. How he even manages to operate a computer is beyond me

*sigh*, no.
You should walk away. Get her and those other 'friends' out of your life.

And I'm outta here.

>it's tough to judge someone unless you were in that exact situation
maybe the guy's friends were hold her grandma hostage and threated to kill her unless she let them cum in her mouth.
We just don't know the whole truth here. user is so right that we should not judge.

Attached: 1543030689617.png (2000x2000, 295K)

never ever ever let someone have that one accident. always leave them.

Im not that tarded. There is no forgiving or taking back. It just really feels like shit. Like a big massive pile of shit. When does it go away?

>gf blew some other guy
Greentext what you were told bro, being blunt and hearing our reaction is the first step to recovery.
I was cheated on multiple times by the same girl and my advice is to drop your gf over this incident and never look back.

how long were you together?

nothing ever heals even years later
you'll never trust anyone as much as you trusted her

Accident is maybe a kiss or what not. Blowing someone is commitment. No way, no forgiveness, Still hurts and it sucks.

Not long, 4-5 months. Felt all too good tho.

That really sucks if that is true. Feels like it atm

I've gotten blackout drunk and fucked girls and not remembered it. I've been butt ass naked in a ugly 3/10's shitty twin sized bed that had no sheets and gotten woken up by her 4 year old niece.

I have also used "being drunk" as a mutual excuse with females to fool around. Sometimes you both know the other is dtf, but because of friend groups it's unacceptable, so you gotta use "I was drunk" as the excuse.

Dump her ass, you literal beta cuck.

Well you're an asshole!

How does that make me an asshole?

This is life teaching you a larger lesson:
That women are meant to be treated like commodities on a balance sheet.

Women do not value or appreciate a man who "puts everything he has" into them. They might say they do, but you don't pay attention to what a woman. You watch what she does.

Women are creatures of consensus. The only thing they really want is a man who other women want. Every woman on the planet's dream is for a man who has access to a dozen women to pick her over the rest. Nowhere in that equation is a man who constantly dotes on her and reassures her that she's the only one. On the contrary, that makes things a hundred times worse.

Women expect a man to be stoic, pragmatic, and parsimonious with his time and attention, both of which he considers valuable. When she acts in a way that doesn't please you, she expects you to punish her by withdrawing your attention.

It sounds like you're doing literally none of this, and you have a shit ton of work to do on yourself, nevermind this shit sandwich of a relationship.

I read wrong, sorry.

My wife of 14 years cheated on me.

Long story short, it hurts. A lot, more than anyone can imagine that haven't been in the situation.

Thing is, it does get better. You'll never forget but you'll eventually be stronger and a much better human being if you let yourself grow from the situation rather than dwell.

Let yourself feel the pain but the biggest advice is to move. Don't think about "how long is this going to take" as it'll always be with you.

You'll get through.

Just dump her. Harden your wee little heart and do what's good for you. Don't allow her to walk all over you

Nice blog post incel.

t. never been without five feet of a woman.

why is this even a question?! SHE SUCKED YOUR M8s DICK!! are you fucking retarded? no, really?? you even said it yourself, sucking someones dick is never an #accident". dumbest thread of today

Nothing in this post is wrong, and you both know it.

If it was one of your friends dicks she sucked, don't blame him.
You see that skank was going to cheat anyway, so why wouldn't you let a bro be the one to get his dick some lip yaknowwhatimean? You're were going to break up with that slut anyway, so might as wel be one of your bros

heres the big truth. aint shit gonna stop the pain rn. u gotta tough it out. part of that pain is that part of your brain thats making excuses for her.... when it comes down to it, would she forgive you cheating on her?

>Nowhere in that equation is a man who constantly dotes on her and reassures her that she's the only one. On the contrary, that makes things a hundred times worse.
Preach!
Most of the rest is spot on too.
>You watch what she does
This is for everyone in your life. Watch what people actually do, not what they say.
Do you actually think people tell the truth about themselves? When they even lie to themselves about who they are.

Attached: 1547380941123.jpg (1080x1221, 85K)

when you share her nudes and fb to get back at her ;)

This. New Years Eve 2010, I confessed to a girl I had liked since middle school (I graduated 2009) and fucked her at her house the same day. I remember coming over and helping her dad tie a kayak to the roof of his SUV, since they had known me since I was little they didn't care I was going to hang out alone with their daughter.

By that night, basically everyone responsible had gone down to the coast for the holiday, so the trailer park was 99% drunk ass teenagers. One of my buddies who also had liked her for years noticed she was drunk, and told me he was gonna make a pass. Was I a bitch ass faggot who shot him down? Nah, I gave him the go-ahead, and high-fived him when he came back a bit later and showed me the bits of shit on his fingers. Then we both went home to our gfs.

It gets easier down the trail. You get better at judgimg if someone may or is cheating and if they are taking you for a ride. Or you just become a cold person because it destroyed everything good and wholesome about you.

It's not to say that all women are salacious, lying whores or anything like that. But as a man you're making a bet on a person who you will never really know the true nature of until she's at her worst. And that bet can be very, very costly.

You are so fucking lucky.
Just think.. You could be married to this girl. Have kids. A house.
You are lucky that you can just walk away. Half of everything you own doesn't go to her now.
My advice is to roll those shoulders back, look straight ahead when you walk ( don't look at your feet), and say " Her loss".

That's not entirely true dude. You'll find someone else and won't be bothered to remember this chick you dated for 4 months.
Her loss.

Sorry got lost in another thread. Dump her ass. I'm of the mind that people put sex on an unrealistic pedestal and honestly wouldn't give 2 shits if my gf fuck around as long as 1 I still get me some, 2 she doesn't bring diseases and, 3 I ain't raising another man's kid.

She broke the bond of trust though, she specifically withheld this from you knowing it upsets you. Fuck the sex just consider what else she might be hiding because she thinks your some fragile soul who can't handle inconvenience. If she told you you could have talk it out but she fucking lied so drop her.

I think depending on the specifics--how long you've been together and how your relationship is otherwise, how she's reacted to this event, etc.--it may be best at this point to just dump her and move on. It can be tempting to stick around--because you have history, or because "forgiving" her gives you a sort of moral edge--but it won't be worth it.

A lot of the sting will wear off within the first six months or so of leaving. The rest will depart in fits and spurts within a couple years. How quickly and thoroughly the pain leaves depends on how much time and energy you invest in yourself and your new life (vs. spending that time looking back at the old relationship, missing her, getting angry at her, etc. etc.).

Source: my own stupid life.

Told a "friend" of mine about her gf cheating on her, now my whole family is mad at me bc I shouldn't have and I have no right. "It was long ago, years!!!" It didn't matter anymore. I'm spreading good in life now. Wether if be lawful, neutral, or chaotic good. At least you know now. It doesn't get better but it definitely gets closure trust me that's much better than never knowing

>honestly wouldn't give 2 shits if my gf fuck around as long as

You absolutely would. That's like saying "aw bro, i honestly don't give a fuck about food, it's overrated"

Idk honestly, i found out thru skype (found her login details) that she had been talking to alot of diffrent guys, random calls here and there, then talk about how they want to marry her, etc. Hasn't done anything sexual as far as i know, but shit hurted when it happened.

So is the food women or sex in this analogy? If it's women then oldfag about your analogy my point is sex isn't important trust is. If it's sex then yeah food and sex are both similarly important, but would you get mad at your girl for having lunch with someone else?

Also, you don't fucking know me I'd be fucking around too and I'm no hypocrite

I feel this. I took my wife's cousin's viriginity when she was 15 (I was 21 at the time), and then had a casual fwb style thing with her. She even stayed the night at my loft sometimes after going to parties because she couldn't go home drunk, or because she wanted to have a room with her various boyfriends over the years. Regardless of her dating situation, she was always down for whatever I felt like, except anal which I only talked her into a few times. This was years before I dated my wife.

Fast forward to the first time I'm at a family Christmas party with my wife (just gf at the time), and holy shit, it's the girl I used to fuck all the time. It was easier for both of us to just pretend that's the first day we met, so we do. I'm pretty sure her first kid is mine though, because he was born before she started dating her husband, and he looks just like me and not him (he's a ginger cliche, with the paleness, freckles, etc.)

So there's two examples. Some things are just better to keep bottled up.

Sometimes it is true though. It’s been almost 8 years for me and I can say with all certainty that I’m genuinely always worried that the woman I’m with is going to do the same thing. Once it happens you realize how easy it is to be lied to, and all you have is trust. When you trust someone with everything and they still break it, it’s impossible to ever trust again.

Of course I realize this is irrational so I just silently suffer because to distrust the current girl means ruining everything. She will never know that I constantly wonder if she’s telling the truth.

Go out to a bar, get drunk and take a thot home with you and choke her out while you beat her pussy raw. That’s when it starts feeling better.

>have kid with wife's cousin
>literally no one would ever suspect
Living the fuckin dream