I'm getting an associates in computer technology soon. Would it be hard to find a decent paying job once I get it?

I'm getting an associates in computer technology soon. Would it be hard to find a decent paying job once I get it?

Attached: 1562697677748.jpg (891x960, 163K)

Learn to speak hindu

65 applicants to 1 job on average. Yeah bud you may have some trouble.

If you get one right away that's awesome, but I would prepare to work a shit job in the meantime.

>65 applicants to 1 job on average.
Are you talking about jobs in general?

Right now working a shitty grocery store job in NYC

computer technology/ information technology

You can find a job, but you’ll only get offers for between 32-36k. That’s the catch. Hopefully you don’t have much debt and still live at home.

Do you recommend another field to try? I'm open to anything as long as I can support myself.

Do you have an associates?

you have the benefit of living in a state with a huge demand for it so that's good too.

I have an associates in Mortuary Science, it's not a highly sought after job

got certifications, better still got broad experience/kickass knowledge from networking to programming to information security, etc. etc? an associates will get you a help desk job, where you constantly either your own suicide or murdering the people you're attempting to help

Nothings broken me quite like helpdesk work

Attached: 1495680984589.jpg (127x96, 2K)

>Mortuary
Ah so like a Funeral Director? Understood. Good for you really.

Perhaps I can start as a file clerk and move on to help desk jobs and such.

>got certifications
I have Adobe Certs in every major program Photoshop, premiere, dreamweaver etc but they're from 2016. General Linux knowledge and advanced computer skills I guess. Don't want to toot my horn but I may know a tiny bit more than the average guy. Always willing to learn more but school is just not my thing so I'm finishing up.

>where you constantly either your own suicide or murdering the people you're attempting to help
I actually like the idea of teaching and helping, maybe you're right but I guess it's worth a shot as a first real job

No one gives two fucks about an associates degree you need a masters or at very least a bachelors with good connections

I'd rather suck dicks on the corner that work a help desk job.

*than*

Can you guys elaborate? Help desk jobs are usually decent paying?

Not a director, just a Mortician. But yeah if you don't mind death it's a very open field and doesn't require that much school.

you poor sweet summer flower..... run my child run far away.

Attached: 1562897021697.jpg (620x767, 56K)

>But yeah if you don't mind death it's a very open field and doesn't require that much school.
A pretty secure job too....heh

kek, I assume it's like mail room quality then aye? I am a bit young, 20. So I am just starting out.

do you want to deal with retards for 8-10 hours a day/28-40 hrs a week?

It's also a feast or famine career

most people start working around 14-16 unless youre a double nigger trust fund kike

Probably not heh, would you say it looks good on a resume?

make sure you're not confusing what you really enjoy doing in your off time, as a career... you'll suic out quick

>associates
lmao wow

Attached: tom.jpg (500x500, 57K)

*nods. muh fellow nogs

fast food cashier

no company gives a shit that you learned BASIC

>most people start working around 14-16 unless youre a double nigger trust fund kike
Oh no, I've been working since 15 but at various supermarkets and department stores. Just finishing college now.

No doubt, I appreciate that advice

I have a BSc in chem and haven't worked in the field once since leaving school. If you're in America, it is not kind to intellectual types. Learn to get comfortable with honest hard work until something better lines up for you.

Ill be the only asshole here that says congrats on finishing your A.S., it's something a lot of people don't accomplish.

That said...your 2 year degree should only be a stepping stone. Find anywork you can in related field and gain experience as you work towards completing a bachelors and a masters further down the road.

Again, congrats. Learning is always an accomplishment.

What do you do currently?

you're like 20... just do all of your general ed in college, work a job for money for a bit, then train in somthing. id think if I could do it again.

>your 2 year degree should only be a stepping stone.
Thanks for an honest answer

Currently have a position at an electric company doing data entry, hoping I can go forward with it

>associates in computer technology
knows how to open powerpoint

Show us your dick, OP