I matched with this batshit crazy girl on a dating app...

I matched with this batshit crazy girl on a dating app. She keeps sending me these ridiculously long texts filled with self grandeur, how she has 180 IQ and how much men love her.
See example texts in related picture.

What kind of mental illness is this and is it going to be fun to fuck?

Also General thread with stories of fucking batshit crazy girls.

Attached: inCollage_20190715_231658187.jpg (1920x1920, 903K)

Get nudes and post em

Feed her ego, wait for her to say something even more retarded, shut her down over mistake

Does she have a job lol perhaps a dumb question

Become her sidekick so you can do, like you said Netflix, chill, etc.

She claimed she has a job and owns many companies but I'm pretty sure she's delusional.

Jesus, I've met people like this and they're fucking insufferable. Let them have a surface level understanding of anything and they won't shut the fuck up about it like they're experts.

>Plan for world domination
>Become CEO
>Cure everything
>EZ

She cute, at least? If so, fuck her and run as fast as you can.

lol who is this she sounds like a fucking cunt

She's narcissistic

>Don't stick your dick in crazy
I'd smash.

Attached: tumblr_mjzgzsdIZc1rlm4mso1_400.jpg (400x327, 45K)

Yeah she's not terrible but I don't know man this is a level of crazy I've never dealt with.

Attached: inCollage_20190715_233532243.jpg (1920x1920, 1.56M)

sounds like shes just a normal person fucking around

Take back what I said, this bitch is beyond a narcissist to straight up living in her own fantasy world. Dodge this bullet while you still can.

I'm thinking borderline personality disorder.

Must protect your virginity at all cost.

Attached: 1562401823917.jpg (800x748, 55K)

Whatever it is, if a girl casually drops
>I like to manipulate people
And
>I ruin people, including myself, due to my destructive tendencies

It means take her at her word and run away. She is waving the reddest of flags, assume it's three times as bad as she is leading on. She will ruin OP's life.

That's a dude

>Gonna take over global pharma
>need a sidekick
Fuck she's perfect

Not worth it. Run, OP. Run so far away

I fucking love this girl
Marry her

Woah dude, that’s fucking autistic as fuck but i’d fuck the living shit out of her cause she sounds like a dominant and possessive kinda chick and for some weird reasons my dick gets hard to that
I dunno what to tell you

congrats op, you matched with a fucking man

Attached: kek.png (996x750, 936K)

I'm actually starting to think it might be a dude now that I'm going back and looking at all the pictures

This

You'd have to be a moron not to see that

Post them
Ask her to open bobs and send vagene
That’s the only way to find out

Attached: FullSizeR1(1).jpg (1536x2048, 701K)

Attached: IMG_90241.jpg (946x2048, 469K)

Attached: FullSizeR1(2).jpg (1536x2048, 949K)

If trap, then bang /10.
If girl, avoid.

looks like trap

This is the larp of all larps. Apparently nobody in this thread has ever talked to a girl before because this conversation would never take place. I have 3/10's hit me up on these shitty dating apps daily and even they can't be bothered to send more than a 4 word message.

Thats a dude bro

Looks like a chick to me
Bang her or ask her if she’d be willing to have a Canadian Fuck toy to move over at her place

hot

This whole thread is underrated. Pls Post more.

OP, pls promise to keep us Updated if you still live.

If not, burn your phone, and never talk to it Again.

Attached: 1489623995067.jpg (2550x2970, 1.88M)

Nice arms bro

Lol

I’ve already had this cute rich chick be agressive for my dick and acting similarly in terms of confidence and bragging
They’re one dime a dozen but they exist

i am absolutely convinced from those two messages that this would be the best sex ever had in existence. i love fucking crazy pussy, it's always the best. just keep her at a certain distance.

post all the pics you have.

please keep texting her and updating us OP

oh..she took an addy. I understand why shes texting you pages

Unless you fucked her, assume you were talking to a man collecting dick pics.

have you hung out with her yet, op?

Even if i worked with her, made out with her, grabbed her titties and ass? Yeaaaaah, fuck off

He seems to avoid talking about sex. It just keeps rambling on nonsensically

Attached: 20190716_003034.jpg (1076x1434, 402K)

You can register as many DBA’s as you want. Doesn’t mean those businesses make any money

Just keep this thread updated when you find out this bitches name is Thomas and you're getting a train run on you later. You must be a Virgin and a half op. I guess we were all young and naive once.

maybe its a bot? how do you know its a trap? any confirmation?

Attached: 20190716_002945.jpg (1080x1720, 372K)

fuck her and then dump

>it never happened to me therefore it must not be true so i’ll give my take on it thinking i know better
I fucking hate waste of natural resources like you

>based and redpilled crazy bitch
>cringe OP can't even tell what a girl is, only wants sex at any cost

Borderline Personality Disorder with some Narscassistic Personality Disorder mixed in too. Sex will probably be off the charts good but she should legit be in a mental institution.

you mightve fucked yourself here.

this is what I think as well.

I did and I'm very glad for it this picture is far too crazy for me.

Attached: 20190716_004337.jpg (1080x1721, 452K)

Do NOT put your dick in her holy shit

dude you couldve at least fucked her in the ass! the sex wouldve been legendary bruh.

she smokes meth 100%. Name one other drug they spend millions and millions and millions of dollars creating commercials telling you don't even think about trying it... they don't do it for heroin, they don't do it for PCP, they don't do it for marijuana, they don't do it for alcohol, they don't do it for anything except methamphetamine...

That's because they realize that once you try it you will know that their commercials are lies, so their only chance is to try to dissuade you before you try it with a bunch of crap lies saying how bad it is... When in actuality it is a legitimate compound with legitimate efficacy

Plus it's the only drug that $3 worth will make you have sex for 5 days non-stop Around The Clock

Attached: sl2SPk5.png (452x452, 414K)

People have been mentioning borderline... but why?
BPD really fucking pisses me off because not only have i been “accused” by armchair psychologists type of know it all fucktards to supposedly have it but everytime i have read or heard people give their take on it, none of their description ever matches up with each other

10 bucks on, Histrionic personality disorder

some stuff from earlier.

Attached: inCollage_20190716_005655675.jpg (1920x1920, 1.06M)

fake hair? probably is a tranny....

I like the kind of crazy where the bitch thinks she's the queen of England one minute and mary ann osborne the next. At least it keeps it spicy in the bedroom when you know you're fucking someone new every night.

it's just flavor of the month. Basically it's intense moods that they can't control, a massive fear of abandonment to the point they will self sabotage to avoid it, self harm, suicidal tendencies, idealization of relationships, fucked up sense of self or low self esteem, and difficulty trusting people. They don't have to have all the symptoms but if they have a handful then they have bpd. Also the list I gave isn't extensive, it's not like I'm a psychologist.

Dated the preachers daughter for a month, she had some autistic crazyness. Dumped her ass and she threatened to kill herself and me in my dentists parking lot... Really. Turns out she had three restraining orders in two different counties. But damn if she wouldn't spend an hour sucking my cock.