Okay user. Imagine you found a video of a girl you knew getting raped. Would you watch? Why/why not

Okay user. Imagine you found a video of a girl you knew getting raped. Would you watch? Why/why not.

Attached: 19955332_245039575999339_6003562890450173952_n.jpg (1080x1350, 366K)

pic related? smth happen OP?

>see woman getting raped
>decide to get closer and watch
>rapist turns around
>you start getting raped
wat do?

I watch total strangers get raped and jack it so why not? I have had several girls tell me stories about how they were raped and had to sit quietly and hide my raging diamonds boner while I pictured it in my head. Later I would cum buckets just from the memory of it. A video would be perfect.

got any recommendations?

of course, identifying the rapist would prove monumental to the investigation

Most rape vids are fake/staged. M-less has a decent selection. The few real vids are blurry shaky and even worse mostly shitskins.

rather see blackmail tbh
either way I know the sites

>Implying I know any women.
lmao

rape him back

Attached: 1562934744970.jpg (675x450, 59K)

if I hated her, absolutely. Might enjoy it.

if I like her, maybe. Depends on how strongly I care for her.

>Depends on how strongly I care for her
liar. depends how sexy she is

I would feel bad if it was someone I liked.

Say it's a coworker I like. She's a 5, maybe a 6 at best but I enjoy working with her and talking to her. I'd probably jerk off to it, if it was hot enough.

If it's a girlfriend I probably wouldn't watch it, that would enrage me too much.

>If it's a girlfriend I probably wouldn't watch it, that would enrage me too much.
not even a sneak peak?

Attached: 1562958497392.jpg (417x242, 18K)

absolutely, because being exposed to early internet and Yea Forums at a young age alongside mild autism and childhood emotional neglect has left me a barely functioning, stimulation-hungry psychopath. I physically wouldn't be able to NOT watch

Attached: coolface.png (108x108, 13K)

watch out we got a bada$$ over here

I know it's a baffling concept that some people are disgusted by the "cuck" fetish, but I'm one of them. It's some beta bullshit from every perspective.

>be me
>gf tells me one day how her cousin raped her
>bonertime.mp12
>hug her and press my boner against her
>she starts grinding against my hard on
>we go to the bedroom
>imagine i’m raping her and bust the fattest nut ever.

now i have a rape fetish

so does her cousin. i think you should switch

Attached: 1562957419470.png (203x254, 96K)

seen dozens of bms, I like the taboo & power dynamic. pretty curious to see a genuine non-staged forced vid tho. any pointers? heavy-r & ML are shit.

>I know it's a baffling
yes

Attached: 1563248635592.jpg (604x499, 41K)

x rares

Attached: D3E40EF9-C55A-4820-AF9A-1FA2A19CD10B.gif (481x262, 1.44M)

Of course.

Attached: 10587dbb18eaa06156541b0bfcfce10c8a85e545e351ebde7ac9573f9f257ab7.gif (700x306, 1.87M)

any recommended keywords? drunk, forced, ?

bm, cam

I have two videos of girl's I know being "raped" and yes, I watch them reguarly

post them?

Attached: 1562935943444.jpg (400x406, 28K)

not likely m8

pussy
mega or vola or something

the fuck do you mean by "raped"

consensual non-consent rape role playing or some other mentally backwards shit? Drunk/passed out touching?

Dont be a faggot

pls?

Attached: 1562965431720.png (808x853, 236K)

if i knew i never had a chance to get with her?

sure

if it is someone who i actually might date?

nah

obviously.
i mean, how would i know it was her getting raped if i didn't watch it. even if it was labeled as "___ getting raped" it still might be mario kart or something

storytime, then?

You can tell how real a video is if it looks like it was recorded on a flip phone from 2010 with an out of breath camera man

>if it is someone who i actually might date?
wait. you would date a rape vicitm?

Attached: 1562965965784.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Why not? Not watching it isn't going to make her unraped. One of us might as well get something from it.

>>Someone i knew?
I am Probably the one who raped them... She hasn't earned it yet though. She doesn't own a pair of yoga pants.... Yet

Attached: 1515285770900.gif (240x180, 1.44M)

i know 3 girls who have been raped. would watch any of those vids repeatedly

storytime

thats illegal. i literally called the FBI on you, nigger

Attached: 1562971417743.jpg (3840x2060, 559K)

well done. seriously that is a work of art user

two exes and a friend. one ex was raped by her uncle. the other ex was raped at a party, and again when out jogging at night (second time was while we were dating). the friend never went into detail about it, just said she was.

nice. the second ex that is.

Post pics of second ex

dont have any anymore. got real pissed off at her and deleted them all. because she was a total bitch. which is why i would watch her get raped if i could

how did the second rape affected your relationship?

Attached: 1563219538569.gif (326x281, 171K)

it fucked it up real bad. she had constant nightmares, couldn't go to sleep without me on the phone. she became totally fucking insane. constantly thought i was cheating on her, constantly yelling at me. she only went out on that run in the first place because she was pissed at me. it was some fucking twilight zone shit man

Not even a nn fb pic?

lmao how fucked in the head was she that she got raped a 2nd time?
Imagine coping with one of the worst things to happen to your body/being, and finally moving on when that shit happens all over again.

Of COURSE she was fucking insane dude. Life broke her fucking mind.

extremely drunk. not quite passed out, but not alert and consenting in the slightest.

and she took it out on everyone around her and refused to go to therapy. nearly overdosed afterwards, and generally just became a horrible person

well post em

no. you clearly see faces and hear names.

and?

that's not our problem faggot

Kik?

mute the video and censore the faces. if you're to lazy to do it, post it here and we do it

On my 18th birthday I went out drinking with an older guy who was 31. He snuck me into a couple bars and I got trashed. I let him fuck me in the bathroom and very stupidly did not make him wear a condom. 15 minutes later, I see him making out with some other girl in the bar. I pretended not to see it. He was my ride home and I decided just to never call him again instead of making a scene. As we're driving home, he pulls over on the side of the road into a Wendy's parking lot and starts trying to kiss me. I tell him just to drive me home, but he basically just ignored me. He pulled me into the back seat and raped me. It wasn't violent, but I told him no at least a dozen times. The next morning I had to make a decision, call the cops and file a report, or just ignore it. I decided to ignore it. I did willingly fuck him earlier in the night. Really, the only difference was that I was pissed at him after I saw him with that other chick. He probably would have gotten a year or two in jail at the most because his family had money. After he got out, I would have been looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life for payback. I learned not to put myself in situations like that.

kys whore

Show tits

Hell yeah. I love to watch myself on tv.

I would masturbate furiously.

Attached: sam (112).jpg (2847x1621, 1.16M)

I'd watch on repeat endlessly