Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Attached: 1563239476928.jpg (996x750, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/newschute/status/1150746909608488961
cnn.com/2019/07/15/us/bianca-devins-discord-death-trnd/index.html
tellonym.me/ecsty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Story?

suicide

Attached: ab7575.jpg (482x415, 50K)

she got dubs.

Attached: checkem.png (693x966, 569K)

Chick from /R9K/ went to a concert with her boyfriend, got into an argument, and he slit her throat when they got home

is this the e-thot?

this is hot, anyone have nudes of dead girls?

>I'm banned from Instagram over this
>lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-181749_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.19M)

>ethot gathers her beta orbiters
>r9k user stalks her in her discord
>he gets mad when she decides to go to a concert with another beta orbiter
>slits her throat and taunts the other beta orbiters in Discord

>my sides are in orbit
SAVED

That’s definitely what even happened kill yourself bc of how fucking wrong you are

E-Thot met up with Discord stranger

Anyone have the supposed vid?

This mother fucker didn't video it? What a retard. Just a few pictures is all we get from this great act of cleansing.

>using "kill yourself" in 2019
Yeah okay faggot if you were there then you tell us what happened. Kill yourself

Attached: longneck.png (780x440, 348K)

do you got the spaghetti one by any chance user?

LOL you are so unlucky

mobile.twitter.com/newschute/status/1150746909608488961

full story here.

No video. She knew the guy who killed her, they were friends. Went to a show together. She was flirting with another guy, and kissed this other guy.

Her friend snapped and cut her throat and posted the pic to her discord.

Tried to kill himself later.

Pictures of her ?

Attached: nom nom nom.png (750x580, 521K)

Anybody got pics of the instagram girl that got beheaded?

FUCKIN KEK

why? you can't see feets

Attached: yikes.jpg (1019x767, 358K)

for u

for fucks sake... dont... lose your head over it...

but I heard he took pictures holding the girls head up, completely separated from the body. Are you sure this is not a different girl?

bump

her eyebrows are the exact same in her pink hair picture and the dead ones. im pretty sure its the same girl

Who gives a fuck? Just another dead thot, big fucking deal. If the genders were swapped the media would be having a field day over what a brave girl she was to defend herself against her internet stalker! The only reason people feel bad is cause she's a cute girl, not that she was a abusive idiot.

im for ever greatful user much love

i think you heard wrong

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

photo of him trying to off himself

Attached: 1563238042116.png (640x1136, 1.1M)

I was specting something more hard than this bullshit, yall making a lot of noise for this smh

>She was flirting with another guy, and kissed this other guy.
So she got killed for being a slut. Whats the issue here?

nerve gas, obviously

Dang man. When she died ? Didn't go on Yea Forums for a few days so I didn't hear

Now she's dead because she was cute. Justice is served amirite! Fucking retard

like prison for the murder

>ashes to ashes

Attached: 353635453.jpg (996x750, 292K)

is the msm going to pick this up?
incels be a national discussion?
holy shit
i can just imagine the spergs going off one by one

>cnn.com/2019/07/15/us/bianca-devins-discord-death-trnd/index.html

Just did a reverse image search on Google, because I have no idea who the fuck this is, or what her unfortunate story, but needless to say, I was not prepared for these keks.

Attached: was not prepared.png (973x599, 66K)

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL YOU TRUMPTARD INCEL FUCKER FUCKS GO TO FUCKING JAIL

so can we safely assume most people who are murdered will have their faces fucked with if they make it on the internet huh? lmao

Attached: 1507565421589.png (226x274, 82K)

Don't tease me like that bro. of course I wanted to do that to her.

Bianca Devins

>cnn.com/2019/07/15/us/bianca-devins-discord-death-trnd/index.html

"Around 7:20 a.m. Sunday, police responded to several 911 calls in Utica, New York, about a suicidal man who claimed to have killed a woman, the department said.
When officers arrived, the man began to stab his neck with a knife, police said.
The suspect then laid down on a tarp on the ground. Police said the officer saw brown hair protruding from underneath the tarp, and the suspect confirmed it belonged to the woman he said he harmed.
Police identified the victim as Devins. She had extensive injuries to her neck, they said."

so i guess he took that picture with the cops there and he was laying right over her dead body? wtf someone plz flay this guy alive in prison

We're against violence, bruh. What's your excuse?

You literally have no evidence that the 21-year-old man responsible for the murder was a Trump supporter or killed the girl out of political motivations. What in the fuck are you actually smoking?

Attached: youmustbenewhere.jpg (600x450, 106K)

off by one

Attached: 1562731321031.png (956x539, 639K)

She was a shitty manipulative bitch. Yeah I'm so edgy not caring that there's less terrible people in the world. Good riddance to both of them.

Attached: ohno.jpg (297x200, 6K)

Attached: 636456647566.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

You fucking retards. "She was a slut, she deserved it". But you faggot whores out trying to get as much pussy as your tiny dicks can get.

>seething

Attached: 1562830018770.png (332x435, 122K)

powerful is the key that opens many locks
shit is the lock that many keys open

Jej

Why she played stupid games and therefore won a stupid prize

accurate

>key that open many lock good key
>lock that opened by many key bad lock

They weren't dating, she wasn't being a slut dumbass

Dude, stop whiteknighting, you ain't gonna fuck her, she's dead now.

Virgin detected

guy was a douche

Attached: this dude.jpg (1200x675, 32K)

Agreed, reddit fags will defend her cause she's a women, even tho she was a filthy whore.

Attached: 1563181112608.jpg (529x598, 38K)

But we're pretty sure

pshhh like thats gonna stop me

she was a kid. a teenager. it doesn't justify murder, but she did play with fire by surrounding herself with orbiters like him

i think this whole incel thing will take care of itself.
via suicide, or die a virgin, not reproducing, etc it's just the collateral damage that's unfortunate.

That's not white knighting lmao

You’re all assholes. You deserve to die for thinking she deserves to die. Horrible things will continue to happen to all of you if this shit is your only contribution to the world.

Attached: 87AF606A-D1D3-4176-A652-A211357F6DBD.jpg (240x135, 9K)

they weren't dating. That's fake.

I mean obviously there was some misunderstamding

No, you just hope that it's true so you can go and feel better about yourself. Anything to milk a tragedy, because priorities are priorities, after all. And Orange_Man_Bad.

It was no one from .gg or the chans, but soleone she knew IRL

You get out what you put in. And look at what you’re putting in.

No it's real, stop being a retarded whiteknight

>Tee hee I'm going to travel abroad
>It was safe where I grew up
>Womyn stronk!
>I can look after myself! I've seen wonder woman!
>Muslim men are so dominating...

Attached: 1561071797805.jpg (545x476, 98K)

Attached: 8DFFE059-1A5D-476B-BB5E-1F206B370AA2.jpg (902x878, 132K)

>whores herself out of cash
>is able to score drugs
>has a league of orbiters
>manipulates and abuses people for her own game
But she's "just a kid". That's bullshit. She's the type of person who thinks they could get away with anything and never suffer any consequences. She knew what she was doing. She didn't care. Teenagers are not children.

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-095407_Samsung Internet.jpg (810x4681, 1.95M)

that was the most incel shit I've ever seen

Attached: kek.png (996x750, 936K)

i knew a guy who was family to her
yeah she was a slut, and i was told she mentally manipulated people
she got what she had coming to her

and here's beef sperginoff

fucking kek

it's pretty old actually.
this thread is incel af tho

that picture is going to follow that guy for the rest of his life lmao.
I hope he had to move and make a new life ha

Stupid whore got exactly what she asked for. Nothing of value was lost.

deserved it, didn't deserve it... really don't care either way, and neither do you. You're just here for keks like the rest of us

Attached: 745636365.jpg (275x183, 7K)

You counting faggots now?

>i think this whole incel thing will take care of itself.
>via suicide, or die a virgin, not reproducing, etc it's just the collateral damage that's unfortunate.
Interesting stat
60% of all male humans that have ever existed did not reproduce.
the incel population historically has always sat at around 60%

Women have effectively guided evolution by banging the top 40% of males (or got raped) and that is the most powerful guiding force in our genetic development.

By comparison, 80% of women have reproduced.

lmao, give me an idea for another face. I want to make one.

Did anyone actually fall for that?

>beef sperginoff

Attached: giphy.gif (285x235, 954K)

He wanted her and couldn't get her. They weren't in a relationship as that chat alludes to. Stop being straight up void of critical thinking

that picture is hilarious saved for my new bianca file.

You will die alone because of your unpleasant attitude. Isolated. You’re unbearable to everyone because of the idea that the world is against you and that’s why you make no progress. That’s why you don’t feel the warmth and joy everyone around you is experiencing. You go on social media. Your heart breaks from all of the people who have many types of relationships with many people. Dish rich, fulfilling lives. You see a guy who has a beautiful girlfriend. A girl you knew. You fancied. You wish you were dating. You wish you could feel her skin against yours. Smelling her hair that wafts floral scents. She squirms up and into you. You get erect from the sensation. You get erect from the thought because she’s not there. You’re alone in your room looking at a screen. I’M ENTITLED TO SEX! I’M ENTITLED TO WOMEN! You’re entitled to another human life? The same as yours taking on another form? The audacity contributes to the dark cloud that shrouds you in it’s despair. It creates a glass box separating you from the rest of the world. Is it cold in there?

please shop her laying next to my girl

Attached: rdurciyci.jpg (800x600, 110K)

Attached: IMG_5544.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

Lol you stupid or soemthing?
>Actively use discord orbitors for sex
>Cheat on one and tell him and then continue to use him
What the fuck would you expect when playing with fire? to not get burnt?

Damn dude, I'm not even him but your neurotic paragraph sperging about morals on Yea Forums gives you the instant loss. Where are you on the spectrum?

>Anything negative against women is incel.
Ok.

Yeah, because it’s a baseless generalization you use to justify your toxic attitude.

I hope to goodness that's copypasta.

Wise user is wise

It is now.

Attached: F9A5123A-5834-4373-964F-903DD383C069.jpg (644x429, 48K)

lmao, I'll work on it hopefully finished by time threads up haha.

You can't cheat on someone who's not an official partner dumbfuck

The amount of people that tried to gain clout from it was hilarious to watch

Attached: 144af955716cb2da560e3eba98d728797863bcadab7f774f5d77b6c4697e049c.png (928x545, 475K)

>Angry reddit fag spamming this thread

Attached: 1562257978797.jpg (746x500, 102K)

:)

>shes just a kid who cares bro she is an innocent qween
who gives two shits, you can't go around using people like this and expect nobody to do anything. its like calling a nigger a nigger to its face and they chimp out and kill you.

AND YOU. Your head swirls with envy. Imagining the girl you’ve fancied for so long on her hands and knees in front of the man she loves so. Taking his member all the way in her. Deep. She winces at the slight pain, but melts into him because her love warms her body. You can almost feel her wetness on you. But you feel nothing because you are alone in bed. Eyes drawn to a glowing screen. You cry aloud. “Twaaaaaaaaheeeeehugh why me, God?” You’re not on Yea Forums so you don’t pretend to be an atheist. You plead to your creator. “Why am I inferior? Why am I weak?” Wishing her hot breath was grazing your chest hair as you fall asleep next to her like it does his. “Teaaaahughtwaaaahhum” you cry to the heavens. To anyone who can hear. Your attitude poisons the stream your minds carp swims in. They grow weak and faded into the rocks upon the shore, decaying. You fade into the background of everyone else’s lives. A dark and lonesome soul.

Autism.

Didnt read all of it, just saw "member all the way" and it made me think of pic related

Attached: 7b0dc5775adbdee92606d133e00a62e45e331ce1e37542f37a52069d5d8c8a0d.jpg (255x229, 22K)

>HURRR DUUUUUUR

Attached: 1563247875682.jpg (768x879, 50K)

murder is justified because she broke some fags heart? grow a pair of balls cuck

If she loves him and he loves her, there's nothing I can do but hope they treat each other well and move on. You can't have everything your way.

get your science out of here, no need for logic and reasoning.

Attached: 432071B1-F4C7-42DF-9970-000F6D177AF1.jpg (422x400, 187K)

The original discord posts

Attached: f084bde08a65978004844859af43493facf5fdc6d54b42c7b48c4c76232b04b4.jpg (720x609, 218K)

Attached: 1ced963c433c8f6016b5b93edfde2ebf2dda242b269bda97513cac1f42e25560.jpg (720x743, 216K)

that's how old she was, yep

damn this fool was kind of a savage

karmas a bitch aint it?

Attached: 1562747149238s.jpg (165x250, 5K)

Her family made a statement that she met the dude on a dating app and they had been together for 2 months. They even called him a close family friend that they trusted. She used him to drive her to a concert, then cheated on him with another dude there.

Wow bro. Way too soon.

OH MY LORD Where do you vile subhuman trash beings find these pictures? You will never lay with a woman. You’ll never be in bed with that girl in your class. Moving down her naked body. Licking, kissing, smelling every inch until you make it to her sweet, precious mound. You separate her lips with your fingers and massage her throbbing clit with your tongue. She lets out a small breathy moan. You keep flicking her clit with your tongue. Her breathing quickens, her legs tense up and twitch. She’s pulling your hair. Overwhelmed, she informs you, “I’m about to cum... AUGUGH!!” Her juices fill your mouth and drip down your chin. She basks in the after glow wanting to please you. Except you’re the only one in your bed flicking the clit of a Yea Forums gore thread contemplating your life’s worth. You only bring pain and hatred into the world so that is all you ever get out of it. This cycle continues to grow darker and more painful. And suddenly it breaks. And you are no more. Forgotten. Your immediate family is at the service. Some of the extended. The ones who couldn’t make it send their best. Your mom’s friend is there. The world moves on just as it always has because you didn’t make yourself a bright enough light to impact anyone’s lives around you.

You reap what you sow

More???

yeah just like your abortion, nigger.

nice copypasta fag
your husband write it for you?

Attached: 3b76f8b9e318c5b2a3085342c8840f3cc063456a81f91c0134d176c6f88da80c.jpg (800x2330, 1.04M)

yeah, your dad did while he fucked my ass

Newfags common around these here parts?

That's all I've got, sorry user.
Just was lucky enough to be there.

almost there. keep the thread alive, if not I'll post it in a new thread later.

summerfag

Attached: edgelord.jpg (240x210, 18K)

top kek, but too soon mate.

what the fuck is an orbiter??????????????

you need to wipe the cum out of your eyes

Attached: 1559809529289.png (631x808, 543K)

I blame her for her death. Look at this fucking guy. I can't see half his face and I can tell how much of a broken predator this fucker is.

You were in the cord??

did he say anything else besides that??

Mentally and emotionally unstable man-children are prone to violent outbursts, film at 11.

Do you have the link to the Discord server?

>le edgy
could you be anymore retarded

>Anonymous

Attached: 1563236561522.jpg (1813x1274, 657K)

My husband? No. I am a well rounded, heterosexual male. I make six figures and have a beautiful wife that I cherish and pleasure every night because I put positive energy and love into the world. I hold her close and finger her gorgeous pussy while she squirms against me, moaning. “Honey AUUUUGH... uuugg please use your mouth,” and lick her lips and make my way to her clit. That’s why she married me. I meditate. I have a light soul and I draw positive people in because I pray to my guides and I manifest all that is good in the world. I immerse myself in help others. And pleasuring others. Many beautiful women over the years. God. I’m such a lucky man. Maybe if you guys manifest more positive energy, you’ll develop a jawline like mine.

even the other orbiters reaction is disturbingly obsessive. what weird people.

No, but I was in what I believe was the first thread about it on /b2/, just a couple hours after those posts, so i got some decent stuff from the instagram saved plus those 2 discord posts from someone who was in the group. They began banning anyone who joined after that so i couldn't get in.

>blaming reddit
>using a picture of a site that isn't reddit

Attached: 017200f49d4a11c49e12ac62fa72daaf.jpg (633x651, 25K)

if you go to discord you arent really a 4channer are you? i mean that place isn't anonymous and people orbit gamer girls over there like the one that OP posted about.

This.

There’s the Yea Forums I missed and loved

Attached: A39733FB-748A-46A2-A60B-7C6002DC8F9F.jpg (300x196, 56K)

reddit has its hands in everything, even Yea Forums

room temperature iq

I don't really post much on Yea Forums, just lurk.

but this caught my interest.

No, didnt save it. Sorry user.
I've got this though, if it's any fun for you.
tellonym.me/ecsty
That's her.

>writes paragraph
Nobody read that faggy shit.
If anyone is interested the short version it is "I'm a faggot"

Nothing of value lost.

How could this have happened to her? she was just expressing herself and being a free spirited woman. why do men have to be so toxic about love in a relationship. they think they own every woman they think is theirs to control.

Oh I'm fucking retarded.
Link to that discord is in one of the posts in the link provided. Have fun.

Literally every dude in here saying she got what was coming is an unfuckable social pariah. Fuck all of you sideways, you unmotivated losers. Go shower, go meet people. Women don't deserve to have to deal with assholes like you anymore than anyone has to deal with any asshole. Fuck the lot of you.

yeah, thats all it is my man, you arent missing out on much.

Good looks bro,

appreciate it.

And I wish some MOD would delete this shit. Fucking idiots.

>goes in Yea Forums
>sees slag gutted
>expects sympathy
If you're looking for sympathy look in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.
Please, I've seen dead children in person, you need to toughen up.

your actually fucking cringe and retarded
she was an ethot

cant wait until school starts again for tards like you to be gone

+1

Mods, get on this

Wow, what a bitch. Now she's riding the great cock-carousel in the sky.

video of this?

>How could this have happened to her? she was just expressing herself and being a free spirited woman. why do men have to be so toxic about love in a relationship. they think they own every woman they think is theirs to control.
okay i said my piece im not a virgin anymore right? right?!

Cant believe dude slit his own throat like that though, pretty savage if you ask me.

Attached: 26763698-373C-4F50-8678-365675D10260.jpg (500x500, 106K)

Doesn't exist, sorry user.
Better chans than this have tried to find it.

although I agree she didn't deserve death you sound like a fucking stupid white knight

kekekekek

he was an hero and a real human bean god bless him o7

Attached: rfuffff.jpg (236x264, 10K)

?

At least I have a dad faggot

the fuck are you doing, cuck

please insult me

>2017

Wut

Anybody got pics of the incels face??

selfies etc?

I wanna see what were workin with here.

my dad died in the great meme war of 06, have some respect.

That's retarded. You're retarded.

Nice try

Look here

Oh fuck you, with your lame "white knight" bullshit.

Okay, I'll bite faggot. What are you counting.

giving her the ol'reacharoonie

Attached: TheOlReachAround.png (750x600, 615K)

Gfys

WHY THE FUCK ARE U COUNTING

hes trying to kill the thread so he can get his porn back to second place in the top 10 porn threads

She didn't deserve to die. No one should be murdered. I hope the killer ends up serving a long prison sentence, and if ever released is well and truly rehabilitated.
However, yes, she was a fucking idiot and a trash human being. She was playing with fire, and it's not surprising she got burned. The world is not particularly worse off with her gone.

calm down, someone might try to slit your throat

Cheers Yea Forumsruv. that's pretty much what i thought at this point. bummer. o/

can we get a pic of him laying next to this discord thot?

Girls like fucking, girls fuck a lot. They don't fuck you though. And they never will. You're a disgusting human, with no desirable traits. You know who you are :D

Pro tip - rope in the garage

kek'd and saved..thanks user

Discord server was deleted fags, don’t bother trying to get in it. Was deleted 5 or so hours after pics were posted

i tried

theres not enough of her body for the shop

of course he will, he's a male, males always get more time.

How many orbiters does she have??

Fake and gay. Shame on you op.

Bro she's dead she's not gonna give you her pussy for defending her slutty nature online

Someone died over this painfully average man? What a fucking world we live in.

Anyone who violently murders someone rather deserves a long time, regardless of male or female.
The sentencing gap in general is a whole nother discussion, of course.

you see the guy counting in this thread? yeah thats the number

I dont know who she is. I just see this as an opportunity to shit on some people who might aswell off themselves :)

I've fucked girls like this. Still don't care if they die. You reap what you sow :D

Faggy? I hope you find your soul’s purpose because it isn’t here, slurring insensitivities.

I uh... have a wife. Neither of us really care about e-girls so this isn't news, but what is news is the fact people are taking this like some big celebrity god murdered.

I think the closest thing you've come to sex, is when your mom was pregnant and her brother raped her.

What kind of dick sucking faggot must you be to think he is a savage. More like a damn mongoloid caveman.

Imagine being this obsessed with a literal e-whore topkek.

The neuroticism.
Actually of yourself man, you're a failed human being. You won't give back to society, you won't procreate, i but you don't even make your mother proud.

oh man i am so upset you trolled me so hard right now

After reading all that, I feel like the world is a cleaner place.

I'm not one of those people - but the men here saying things like that are simply expressing pain.

Women use their inherent qualities (looks, higher neoteny, ability to give birth etc) to gain privilege ontop of privilege at the expense of men. Men since the beginning of time have been used up as disposable worker drones or sent off to die on battlefields by thots and their enablers. The past few generation of women have been saying loudly and proudly "we don't need you men, you're not entitled to our vaginas!" while those same women heaped up entitlements for themselves using the violence of the state to extract resources and subservience from the men around them. Men have had enough of this, things have gotten so bad that a girl like this can use modern technology to set up her own worshipping cult where males just as young and clueless as herself then vie for her attention.

The way it works is that most of these males don't even realise they're being used until it's too late - they believe that this social competition against other males is just what's expected of them, until they suffer their own unique defeat at the hands of women like this who usually attack the male's self-esteem, which has already been manged from this messed up situation women in general created, and which she has fed into.

I can't claim to know the full story so I won't try to pass judgement on her. She's only a human being, but it's a bit much for a society, that only 40 years ago held lotteries to draft young men off to go fight in wars while the women were back home thotting it up and demanding free jobs, to demand men act with respect towards someone who represents everything that has disenfranchised them. From the story that I've heard, the guy who stabbed her did so after he was basically used by her for a ride to a concern where she then made out with another guy, and then expected him to drive her back dutifully.

dubs checked and yeah people just care because it reflected the incel meme.

you all kill that girl fucking incels

I can tell by your swift replies. Have a nice day you inbred incel :D

And Bianca didn't fuck you despite the obvious thousands you sent her online you autistic moralcuck :D

The people defending her are asinine and delusional, why should we care that someone who was manipulating dozens if not hundreds of men for her own self indulgence is murdered? Worst martyr of all time, every single man defending her could've been her next victim and they're completely fine with that.

Looks like the dude stopped counting?

prolly fake

Hahaha. Incelsmadyo. Enjoy your loneliness :D

FUck off white knight faggot. Go play with your fedora collection.

I gotchu fam

It is, can confirm

>gf sees this and deletes most of her social media apps because she'd rather not see a decapitated head on Twitter
>Knows for a fact she had a very near miss with a similar situation (faggot killed himself instead)
>Me coming here, knowing it would be Page 1 and wanted to see.

Attached: 2b9qva.jpg (527x516, 26K)

i dont think anyone truly cares, they are just having fun with it by shitposting as normalfags

deepfake was a mistake...

Agree 100%

I dare the edgelords here to voice their opinion non anonimous. It wont hurt your social life anyway, guessing you're loveless incels anyway. Do it. Just. Do it. Does incels have balls? Or just enough to murder children?