If I was to start using a dildo would any of my mannerisms change...

If I was to start using a dildo would any of my mannerisms change? Are there things in your body that change if you do that stuff to often. I'm in my 20's but I'm very shy of most things and haven't been very adventurous... (Also a very girly boy)

Asking cause I'm curious. Thank you for nay help

Attached: hhhh.jpg (1076x781, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bad-dragon.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

any*

yeah its gonna make you walk like a chick

/thread

Well if its some shit like pic related and its big and huge you're gonna be walking differently after using it that's for sure. But really that's just right after.

ya u will go to hell idiot dont do it

but *how* does it change? D-does it really just make you walk different? I don't get it...

I believe this ones a bit smaller then ti appears to be and I assume the walking bit but other then that. Like i don't know much of dangers or anything

You know when you get that feeling like you have to shit? I bet you would have to act on it a lot faster

I feel like after I embraced my bisexuality I started giving off faggy vibes.

Because you're a fag

Not really just heads up, use lots of water based lube, use what you feel is too much and get a dildo with a wide base so you don’t
Lose it

what, do you think that you'll grow boobs or someshit?

you can 1. pop your prostate and never cum again 2. lose control over your anus and poop just falls out

So start small and don’t go at Mach 7

hmmm I guess that would make sense..

it makes you that way??

I would have to buy lube too and I think the base is plenty wide

well no I said mannerisms didn't I? I didn't think my body would physically change on the outside

Oh gosh that's scary o~o""

You will eventually start to crave real cock. It's natural. Have you ever considered transitioning to female?

And get one of those botched chicken skin lookin vaginas sewn on? No

I have but the thought of having problems with my body is very frightening...
I wouldn't even transition for some lewd reason I just wouldn't mind being more like expressive or.. idk wear some cute clothes. not that I can't already do that

I wouldn't get a vagina I would just want the changes like... softer shoulders, and features etc. I'd still say I'm a boy just a very cute one if I could.. I'd love to feel all cute and confident

Dude you gay as fuck. Thats about all there is to it. Get on craigs list and feel your way around

Don't be silly, user. Nobody is into neo-vagina. A girl with a cock is superior to either a cis male or a cis female.

Mind posting a pic from the neck down? Or even show face if you're comfortable. Transitioning is hard unless you're already built for it. I know you said you were girly, but I don't know to what extent. It's absolutely worth it if you can pull it off, though. You might even become somebody's girlfriend.

hhhh Yeah probably but I do still like girls They're Cute!
I should probably figure this out myself I just was asking cause I was worried Thank you

he's right you know hehehehe
I'm a bit of a shut in and sharing my body seems very frightening I'm sorry. I also am ashamed of my weight. I do have a bit of an hourglass but it's mostly hidden from chub I think. My hips and thighs are pretty wide and thick but otherwise I don't know what else could be very feminine about me

Yea you start staring at men more and you become a faggot, I really dont know what you were expecting OP, just get a dildo and be a sissy already, then move onto real dick and be happy

combine it with the bambi sleep hypnosis sessions and a pair of pantyhose and your mannerisms will change real fast

Attached: 1512805093190.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

Theres nothing better than a man blowint his juices inside of you and having a second man have sloppy seconds. Cum makes the best lube. Screw a dildo go get a DICK. I get used and abused at least twice a week and im bi. Its easy to do, especially if you bottom like me

I probably will I'm sorry I worry a lot.

oh gosh oh that's very extreme idk about that

I'm definitely a bottom I just Am very not good at this and freeze up and am very awkward. i don't know if I could really take a guy doing that kind of stuff. If eel like I might break or it might hurt

It very well might hurt if he's not gentle and you don't properly lubricate.

Find a lover, not a fucker. Someone who is there to share an experience with you, not just use your body to masturbate into.

you can ease into it with booze and weed one file at a time sissy

Attached: E9497152-B4B1-4A14-91FD-6A5D0D9A2C13.gif (330x586, 1.7M)

I want this but don't want super-AIDs. What do?

>Oh gosh that's scary o~o""
You need not worry about some "change of mannerisms" from shoving shit up your gay ass; everyone can tell you're a fag from a mile away.
A very c-cute faggot, however. >//3//

Attached: EACUUyL5pV65_Y4doyj0KAHaGi.jpg (474x418, 22K)

I would love to have someone who could go to town but also just would snuggle me after even if I do get all fussy about it...

if i was to be more girly I wouldn't want to really wear things like that just some cute like normal panties with graphics or some tights with space on em. Something whimsical

that sounds very fake hehe

pics

"Super-AIDs" is real conceptually, though it would require you to have AIDs prior to fucking someone, and that someone has to have AIDs as well so that both your strains can commingle and produce a stronger, deadly strain. Definitely not fake, fag-bro.

depends how much you like getting sissygasms

This is how it changes you OP

Attached: 66796587_482813242293745_6698855853006520320_o.png (1013x565, 432K)

People will start yelling at you "Hey, Dildo Man!"
and "There he goes Dildo Man out for a walk!"
or even a bit of "Hey you got your Dildo in dude?"

Thank you for calling me cute.ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I do hope that people don't look at me much though. the thought of eyes on me is intimidating to say the least. Maybe a bit exhilarating if I wasn't so self conscience of myself

no ty

that sounds kind of intense

>pop your prostate
I lost

Oh my gosh if this happened. The thought of it is so funny but irl I'd diee Noooooo hehehe

Post a neck down and get called cute more

Stop being such a tease

hh You'll make my heart flutter but I don't think that'd come true """
I'm not trying to be I came here initially thinking about dildos not sharing my best online >~

Youre gonna end up a bbc slut if you do.

About your OP, so you chose to use a horse dildo as your pic.
You're not thinking of immediately going for the fattest cock you can buy, right?
You dirty little slut.

Just take some pictures op, boys will like you more if you do. It's what I did.

Attached: less.jpg (604x1360, 73K)

If you start putting horse dildos or similarly large things up your ass on a daily basis you're not gonna be able to please any dick by the time you're 25 as your anus will have expanded massively, prolapse on a regular basis, and you'll likely require surgery to fix it.

Attached: concernedfroge.png (112x112, 16K)

Wouldn't recommend going for pic before doing a lot of warming up first. Take it from experience. Wouldn't mind helping you out (;

if he snuggles and gives me space and lets me be me I'll take his weenie if it makes him happy u^u
or just kind of use my hands. Big is big after all...

My friend offered to buy me one and it was that and I thought maybe it'd be okay if it was like a small one.. or a medium or something. It's not that thick is it? @-@" I don't know what it feels like.
you'r eto bold Oh GOsh Oh my/// Cute undies thoguh
I would probably nee dot work it a bit...

yeahhhhh :///

Wanna be my gf op?

how fucking young/stupid are you?
be real glad when school starts back and these kids go away

I it took me near an hour of toying and working to get the largest thing i've had before, going in without any work it hurt a lot x.x

You could always find yourself a qt bf and he could help you out inst ead of spending money on a big hunk of rubber (:

Actual advice. If you use a dildo for the first time, and go too long, you really feel it the next morning, especially if you push yourself.

Thats really the only 'walk funny' experience I had, it was more like I ran a marathon the day before. After that I was careful enough to avoid it

Fucking adorable self-conscious fudgepacker, and super kawaii kaomoji desu!
I don't want to enable faggotry, but I feel compelled to give you a suggestion; don't get the dildo in your thread pic. The girth is too wide, and you'll tear your ass before you can even get the head in.
Look for a dildo that's somewhere around 1.5 inches but less than 2 inches in girth. Length doesn't matter much; anything with a usable length more than 5 inches will be more than sufficient.
I'd recommend pic related (UTIMI snake-head dong) to begin with before you move onto full blown horse cock dildos. The usable length is just right at about six inches and getting the head in is fun as hell, since it's slightly wider than the mid-section. Can't say anything about the knot, as I haven't fully worked it into me yet, but it's an exciting challenge you can overcome with a few safe uses.
Just lube up before hand with a water-based lube and make sure you're alone during and after use; you'll brap like a motor boat after the fact. And don't trust any fart within a week of using a dildo! ;w;

Attached: 51aoLpGE-hL._SX522_.jpg (522x522, 12K)

You'd probably be happier getting off regularly, and also have less tendonitis from the wanking deathgrip.

Walking different isn't real, it's made up by gay men who have never been with another man or used a dildo.

You will use certain muscles that are probably not used for much more depending on how you utilize the sleep (ride vs hand) and you'll cum a lot harder and more frequently because you exercise your prostate when you anally masturbate.

aka "don't let your eyes be bigger than your asshole"

>Text stutter

You’re a faggot, kill yourself

Depends. What will you use it for?

Hehe I'll snuggle and give you cheek kisses if you go out of your way to be cuter for me

guy talking about using a dildo was the first clue. Glad to see you're finally getting it!

I don't think I could maske such a commitment >^, I'm sorry

I've been out of college for awhile now...

I'll note thes ehtign down thank you for the advice!

I'm really considering it by now tbqh ////

Thats so detailed an I'll make sure not to get anything to big
I attached a picture below with the sizes for the one from before but smaller. Theres also a tentacle one.. that might be easier

Happiness form a toy does sound feasible..

butt stuff, maybe just.. looking at.. or mouth things.. idk

That's a bit too embarrassing for m e I couldn't do that sort of thing right now ////

Attached: [email protected] (1287x1512, 134K)

Might as well just get a guy to open you up.

I don't think I could find one who'd do that ; - ;
Also I'm scared of people I'm unfamiliar with

1. Get a baddragon dildo there expensive but worth the price. 2. You cant pop a prostate they're not a hollow organ.3 who cares what you do with yourself on your own time?

eventually your horny butthole will overpower your fear and you will download grindr

how do they differ?
Oh thank god
I guess jsut my own insecurities

OH Nononono I couldn't Just have a bunch of sex all over thats so much oh gosh

Bad Dragon makes some pretty good toys. I don't have one of their dildos, but I did get one of the penetrable toys, and holy fuck, I love it. Pricey, but so worth it. I have used a few of their dildos on exes though, and they're quality toys.
They're furry themed, kinda like the horse dildo you linked.
bad-dragon.com/

yay

I'm holding out hoping they get a feline themed one at some point. I'd love to buy one for use on the GF.

baddragon uses the highest quality silicon and platinum molds to ensure the the dildo doesn't leach anything. When you get a dildo which you should definitely buy a bad dragon dildo you will want cum lube, and toy cleaner. If you have never used a dildo before it might be painfull if you try to shove the whole thing in really fast. take your time, use lube. The dildo isnt to big you need time to loosen up before you can play. Once you have stretched you will start to enjoy the feeling

Um, don't do that micro-tears lead to infection...

dildos are for girls, faggot

>lose control over your anus and poop just falls out
This.