If you are a cop and you are dirty do us all a favor and take your service weapon...

If you are a cop and you are dirty do us all a favor and take your service weapon, place it in your mouth and pull the trigger.

We're all getting really tired of your faggot shit. Kill yourselves.

Attached: do it for him.jpg (426x568, 67K)

Fuck bootlicker pigs

Attached: fuck-the-police-d001001230634.png (812x1000, 174K)

Fuck the police
I got profiled by some fat piece of shit highway patrol officer illegally riding like 2 feet behind my vehicle to read my plates. I should have just braked lmao, it would have been his fault and the state would have paid out.

Invest in a dash cam that connects to the Internet and stores the files from a remote location. They will never fuck with you again.
They love holding you accountable but can't stand being held accountable themselves.

Stop breaking the law faggot!

Actual cop here. Not sure what this is even referencing?

How about the cops stop breaking the law before they enforce them faggot?
Oh yeah and how's that boot taste?
faggot pretending to be a cop

bitter ass faggot who got pinched racing the subaru his mom bought him down a residential street detected

t. dirty cop
kys

Ya, typical /b. Go ahead, ask me anything

Attached: original.jpg (335x352, 25K)

Why are you pretending to be a cop?

99% of cops have dash cams running their entire shift and had you brake checked him resulting in a rear ending, (You) would have been at fault.
Stop being a faggot.

>/b
shiny

Ah yes, great question.

Attached: 1536438856752.jpg (570x587, 43K)

That's where you're wrong though faggot. They can't prove I didn't NEED to brake. It is UNLAWFUL to ride that close to another vehicle.
Cops are not exempt from this rule.
Stop bootlicking or just kys for defending dirty cops lmao

You're not a cop

It's also illegal to impede traffic in most states.

Nigger detected

>they can't prove
ah i see; you're retarded
the cops dash cam would clearly show if there was any reason for you to suddenly brake
furthermore, faggot, you trying to say you didn't notice the cop reading your plates wouldn't help your case
you'd lose every time
just stop being a faggot

Who the fuck is impeding traffic? Are you a moron or just grasping for any excuse to proclaim yourself correct in your assertions?
It is ILLEGAL to drive that close to another vehicle. The ONLY REASON for that officer to ride that close to my vehicle was to read my plates and profile, which is also illegal.

Are you done being a retarded faggot or?

It wouldn't though. It's not proof of anything except that I had to brake and he was ILLEGALLY riding too close.

Are you dense?

please do it next time
please
and report back to us

lmao you're just retarded I see
It's against the law to tailgate. The only reason for that cop (who knew it was illegal to tailgate) to ride that close was to profile, which is also against the law.
It's interesting how all those citations never came my way and he ended up getting fired. :)

Well, the short answer is you would be. You can't simply stop in the middle of a roadway and cause an accident. I guess my advice is to try it and see how far you make it with a judge. Then post results no balls.

itt butthurt cops who clearly don't even know the laws they're supposed to enforce embarrass themselves

/rolled

Attached: its_about_time_they_die.jpg (400x400, 81K)

You need to look up tailgating laws
and then shut the fuck up because you're embarrassing yourself

He would to kill

want you yourself.

you aren't the first retard who suddenly loses the ability to read left to right in the presence of gaps, and you certainly won't be the last.

>and he got fired
k so now you're just making shit up

Your feelings of incredulity do not change the story. Cops are not immune. Some precincts actually have good men in the sheriff's office. In this case it was a highway patrolman who are held to even higher standards than city cops when it comes to stops.

Imagine being this assmad you were wrong on the Internet. If you are a cop I can imagine you as the type of shithead to arrest someone because they made you mad.

kys

buttmad cops lolo