Anybody from Yea Forums like to fish?

Anybody from Yea Forums like to fish?

Attached: 1562896216836.jpg (1080x1080, 177K)

she does

Attached: untitledkjv.png (689x682, 457K)

No. It's extremely boring. If I learned anything from my dad is that fishing is basically drinking on a boat. Ice fishing can go eat a fat cock.

Yeah it’s pretty nice

>wearing such bright bikini tops to distract from all the sun damage on her face

I like fishing nigga

I'm into bass fishing, artificial lures only, strictly catch and release.

Ye

Attached: 20190715_015301-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 741K)

Shimano or Daiwa?

Thats a BlackMAX
Abu Garcia.

I like the old Daiwa SS series for spinning reels, and Ardent for casting reels. All my rods are St. Croix.

noice economy bfs setup.

Attached: 32132151.jpg (1161x592, 30K)

ayy blackmax represent
bass fishing is fun, trout and sometimes pike are nice too.
what rod you running?

wait what the fuck is up with their legs

it's a fun activity that allows you to hone a skill, get outdoors, and feed your family an ecologically sustainable meal, fishing is certified gamer status

I just got into magnet fishing, it's pretty fun if you have heavily trafficked areas around you. Haven't found anything SUPER cool but dad was telling me about how grandpa told him about the swimming hole in town that all the families used to go back in the 30's-50's. Now it's almost only used by the amish, but I plan to go there soon with the magnet and some metal detectors and see what I can find.

People don't realize the complexity of lure fishing. You need the right rod, the right line strength, the right lure, the right color lure - is the water muddy or clear? Overcast or bluebird sky? Many factors one has to master to be successful at this game.

endless opportunity for growth, a child can jig a bluegill but it takes a master angler to land some of the larger and rarer species

Fishing is a pretty chill activity, not bad but bored the fuck outta me when i was a youngin.

sure do n-word

Nigger and a kike

Agreed. Best part is there's always something to be learned. Even a bad day on the water is better than a constant internet diet indoors.

Forget live bait - lure fishing is anything but boring. You're missing out if you don't try artificials.

Another Yea Forums angler here. Bass fishing in the lakes and snook on the flats. Yearly trips to Boca Grande for tarpon, occasional charters for grouper/snapper. FL is good for something other than national news headlines.

it's funny how niggers have to be extremely fit to compensate for being a nigger

wh*tes couldnt get muscle if they tried, and lord knows they cant do nothin bout their baby dicks

Did Lake Okeechobee for largemouths years ago, it was good to me.