There are a couple kids missing in Colorado: Emma Stokes and Anna Frankman. If anyone sees them, please call 911...

There are a couple kids missing in Colorado: Emma Stokes and Anna Frankman. If anyone sees them, please call 911. They are in need of medication and care. Both are 5'5'' and 110lbs. Anna has long dark hair, Emma has shoulder length blonde. Please call 911 or contact Park County Sheriff with any info.

Attached: D_Tmce6XoAAfDBl.jpg (778x960, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kten.com/story/40789703/search-for-runaway-sherman-teen-enters-second-week
archived.moe/b/thread/804727407/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I haven’t checked my basement for a while but they couldn’t be down there could they?

nah

why tf would they even put this on Yea Forums anyway

are you for real?

Look man, at this point - we're reaching out to all corners of the internet. Desperation leaves you going to all ends, doesn't it?

>Look man, at this point - we're reaching out to all corners of the internet. Desperation leaves you going to all ends, doesn't it?

It's an understandable act of of desperation. Missing people in a mountain state is a very scary concept.

Probably raped-killed by a nigger

whats the story? who are you to them OP?

Well. I wish you the best in your search. I really do.

How's being either 14 or an adult no one really loves?

Spoilers: They are buried in OP's basement

kten.com/story/40789703/search-for-runaway-sherman-teen-enters-second-week

NYPA fag

wife is a family friend.

>Last Seen

In the basin or up in the mountains

I'm nearby

Do they know you go on Yea Forums?

Tell us where they are OP

shit you right bruh :(

Yup and they know what kind of place it is. Hoping if anyone has seen them they have the kind of decency seldom found here to come forward.

If I spot these girls, I'ma chick chicky boom.

Attached: 15156345.jpg (300x300, 19K)

He's probably the killer. Pics of two dead girls incoming...

Raped and murdered. Either that or they're currently being raped/tortured. Don't waste your energy anymore on this search.

Attached: skele.gif (360x360, 955K)

Yea Forums isn't as hardcore as it used to be.
This board has gotten hella soft and weak

I'd check the attic for Anna Frankman

/thread

Sorry fam. I'm on the other side of the country

same, I'd love to help since I've got nothing better to do, but can't do much over here

Let's keep this thread going so more people see it.

Probably raped & killed by niggers, inbred meth addict rednecks, or forced into sex slavery by any of the dozens of human trafficking cartels ran by Mexican illegal aliens. Pick your poison, cause chances are these white bitches are history.

Were they known to go hiking or camping?

hardcore, I remember, I was actually on the board when dude posted pics of his dead gf and told folks to check the news wires in a few hours.

dang, nothing interesting happens here anymore, at least nothing I've been around to witness :/

Screenshot for posterity when you find out what we already know. You must be new here. See your way out nigger Lover.

I mean.. a dude just an hour ago skinned a mouse and made its fur into a hat for an action figure after trips demanded it so...

>kids
they look like teens ready for a dicking
or they disappeared together and are lezzing it out somewhere.

Prolly starving on Epsteins Island . Wonder wholl eat the other first?

that was a hooker he killed

I stand corrected. I guess I just have poor timing and am in all the wrong threads

that's impressive. jealous I missed that thread

it's gotten soft and weak because all the oldfags left when newfags started treating this board as their /soc/ camgirl instagram whore Dropbox to dump pictures of 6/10 girls.

hey now, they may be sex trafficked in mexico or dead from a serial killer. though the nigger thing is always a strong possibility.

kek i was in your thread

Attached: men-laughing.jpg (699x463, 60K)

>Anna Frankman

ANNA FRANKMAN

Anna Frankman= Anne Frank, Nice try Mr. Hitler

>tfw someone re-posted my idea and won
i can't say i expected that.

the dumber they are the harder they samefag

never relax around blacks

I wish I didn't miss that thread....fucking hell

Attached: mistakesmade.jpg (389x771, 131K)

LOL. Like, you said it first and they reposted and got the trips?

The thread was archived I don't know if anyone has a link?

Maybe with all the desensitized incels brewing over the years perhaps we're about to have another serial killer boom like we did during the 70's and 80's.

Attached: d6w94yjxk6e21.jpg (720x521, 44K)

yeah, i posted , closed the thread thinking it was going nowhere and later on someone else posted
archived.moe/b/thread/804727407/

classic Yea Forums

Attached: 1558638394243.jpg (900x680, 125K)

never relax around niggers

no u

He did that on my birthday, I remember it to this day calling him a faggot. He did to tune into the news because her son was gonna come home and find her body.

it was much easier to be a serial killer back then.
thanks to DNA and technology they are caught much quicker know. One would have to adapt like Israel Keyes, surely there are more like him and others who have found ways to go unnoticed.

The incels are probably more the mass shooter type.

When Americans call "Occasions of sizurp sippy n white bitch rapey fun time"...."Relax"

Attached: KS8ARK2T23httpsi.pinimg.comoriginals889b8a889b8af8fb7e6bee31071c8ea6db4a25.jpg (812x1351, 120K)

nice. those trips took a long time to get

You might be the dumbest fucker alive. Ho back to the basement, Kyle.

We're unironically due for another wave of serial killers. They're produced by the time-tested mix of
>bad home life
>bad upbringing
>economic strife
>social strife
>real or imagined domestic/international crises
>new implementation of technologies

Probably. This only means that anyone intending to do their crazy shit intends to get caught, or intends to die. That's probably worse for the general populace, considering the list of absolutely batshit insane things that have been done by
>incels
the last year alone.

Yeah, but the mass shooting shit is more /pol/tard shit. There's a lot of autistic high IQ sickfucks out there that could get away with it like edmund kemper. The edgy ones like richard ramirez probably won't make it past their 2nd victim.

Attached: eu7q73eoj1101.jpg (953x734, 109K)

>Anne Frank
I may know whos behind this

And as I turned the crucifix upside down, as not to bring any unnecessary discomfort to user, I carefully began to disembowel the victim. Honestly, I almost forgot about the gigantic waste of trips as I began to ejaculate on the victims intestines, your honor.

Attached: dennisraderbtk.jpg (400x294, 17K)

Your honor, the accused has been found guilty for wasting dubs.

Meh..It wasnt all that. I was pretty funny actually

Be on the hunt for a pack of niggers.

Check the attic.

Anna sucked dick better. But Emma made me more proud. I told her she could live if she strangled anna. Didn't disappoint.

real talk tho, the 'broken home' thing is bunk today. it statistically could be argued during the 70s, but 80s-today doesnt show that. For god sakes user pic related.

Attached: Score_Encore.jpg (970x412, 64K)

rekt

Attached: depositphotos_128081704-stock-photo-actor-mel-gibson.jpg (682x1023, 127K)

y'all stop. I already made this joke and got 88 dubs as well

looks like the illuminati lost their sex slaves.

Attached: images.png (626x490, 56K)

Sorrey fren, posted before I got to you marvelous and godly post.

Asks people for help and then trash talks them immediately after.
Go fuck yourself OP
(not saying he's wrong tho)

This is now a spider-man thread.

Attached: download.jpg (262x193, 11K)

fuck off nigger faggot

And then what?

So an hour and a half later op still hasn't posted their dead bodies?

don't come back ya hear

tits or gtfo nigger

Soo... Anyone gonna post a link or is everyone just as lazy as I am?

gotta say, that's pretty impressive

>link
?

News articles.

They are in a better place.

Attached: mTZ7jGUo8og.jpg (1080x720, 149K)

OP any mobile ? Last tracked seen, last post instg/fb/twit?

You have one?

You too lazy to copy and paste nigger?

I have no idea where they are.
I'm running for Governor in Arkansas now.
Trump probably raped them and had them killed.

Attached: 1517625300951.jpg (750x563, 75K)

10000% chance she's already being raped in mexico. Sorry OP we gave it our best.

They didn't have phones on them. Made it easier. Also Anna was already a bit loopy.

Let me check my tiny house.

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

I really don't give a fuck about them but I do see this as a worthy challenge.

Yessir.

>no phones
>on some walking holes

Yeah OP is full of shit now

Single mothers, ICE versus children of illegal immigrants, being raised by an iPad, the near-manifestation of
>muh jobs
hyper-partisanship becoming reality instead of a good joke, the average incel driving a van into a crowd of people, regular acid attacks, the ubiquity of social media, the lack of "stranger danger" instincts... I don't know about you, but that sounds like a whole lot of dysfunctional to me. Shoot all the muzzies, but for real, dysfunctional. Get in a stranger's car without asking anything, dysfunctional. This isn't veteran dad beating the holy hell out of his kid.

But little to no one is marrying anymore
>unless they can afford it
>meaning they started with more
which is why divorce rates got so low to begin with. Cue memes of cuckoldry and promiscuity, dressing legitimate cases of children learning their dues from hyper-autistic echo chambers or living in temperamental environments. I can't imagine being dragged along with mommy or daddy for yet another date makes a decent child on the whole. Who's your daddy? Who knows, but I bet that's an identity issue all on its own.

And school shootings? Look around. Betting good money that some kid out there goes on some autistic shooting spree because ICE deported his parents, or something to that tune. The idea of a broken home is bunk if you're looking for the kind of broken home is owed to fighting another "real" war. The one that created the stereotypical kid-beating, alcoholic veteran. There's a new kind of broken home, and it's called Tyrone II's apartment complex, ft. Reddit. What doesn't help is that social media is the equivalent of everyone milling around and making nice without knowing who they're talking to.

Imagine, replying to strangers on the internet. Frequently. With your name and address visible, let alone your precious selfies. At 13. With no parental guidance, and the kind of awareness that causes you to stare down at your phone instead of at your surroundings.

So can we deep nude them now?

Attached: 1563095146173.png (334x506, 292K)

read the thread dumb twat

for

Park county too big to locate, how did we know they are on park county ? Did they tell their agenda or if they will meet someone ? Do we have someone who have last seen them ?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-16-10-22-37.png (800x1280, 377K)

So they're not in danger like OP's picture implies?

this. nigger, we need details.

Nah. Incels in nature are lazy underachievers.
They don't have the initiative to go out and actually have a series of killings.
Doing a mass shooting in one go is more their style.

Holy shit. That place is fucking empty.
Why would someone run away into the woods and not a city?

Someone call my name?

Attached: 31BiDC8Z54L._SY600_.jpg (251x315, 9K)

You've probably added a few rapists to the search party, mate.

Attached: 1561422484682.jpg (849x1024, 69K)

What about that germanfag who broke into a person's house, killed their child then posted it on Yea Forums? That dude was a total incel.

You all forget about the guy who beat his roommate's head in with a fire extinguisher.

I remember one time some eurofag killed his dad in his sleep and it was on the news the next day

good luck, havent seen them in new england truck stops but gtk

he most definitely did. although they are too old for most of them

>last seen hiking in a muslim country

yeah you're not :DDD
fag

some guy fucked up my feels by posting a video of the first half of a suicide after talking about it earlier in the day. Yea Forums was 20% chatter about him, and I felt like it was peverse punishment (for him more than me though, obviously).

For me though, it just felt like this is what I get for coming to this cesspit on my birthday - the first time shit happens. I hope it after a last failure it was all successes for the poor user.

This board sometimes seems like the house of the rising sun, minus heterosexual intercourse.

>Anna Frankman
Wait, I think I remember this story...

fuck these girl, anyone got there noods?