Rekt thread time

Rekt thread time

Attached: Lavapit.webm (400x230, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#LSD
bitchute.com/video/uyC8TwiLoNS6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1548427538830.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Attached: 1547681435509.gif (380x198, 1.92M)

Attached: 1549311105037.webm (480x272, 858K)

Attached: 1549311590902.webm (320x576, 846K)

Attached: 1549316827145.webm (640x468, 1.91M)

Attached: Takingoutthetrash.webm (1280x720, 1.18M)

Attached: 1552944907249.gif (256x185, 1.27M)

I wonder what went through that kids head. Aside from whats probably buckshot

story?

Fucking idiots... wasting bullets like that

Holy fuck thats the first time I see this one.. you think they'd have some big water bassin in case of emergency.. but no..

Puts a fucking tarp in the back.. as if the most upset his parents would be is tgat he got the walls dirty..

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him into a lake?

Attached: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (470x706, 50K)

Probably cheated on her man or something..

What's difficult about watching this one is that he actually seems to except that he's gonna die and let's go... respect.

Dumb rednecks

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Part of a gang that got caught stealing.

Totally read that with the Bane voice.... kek

She and two other people robbed someone and I think ended up killing them in the process or something like that. Don't know what happened to the other 2.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Got what he deserved
Free my nigga dumbo

shut up lmao, he clearly wanted to end up as a shitpost on Yea Forums.

we are just making this fuckfaces dream come true.

I’ve seen the full video with sound. He’s crying before he does it. His mom is home comes in after he fires and the screaming is horrible

Part of a kidnapp crew.
Killed a local taxi driver, got caught.
The rest go away.
Waste of good pussy. anyone could have come up with much more interesting ways to punish her. Could have gone on for weeks . . . . .

Attached: teaser.png (301x334, 126K)

Didn't even work since his brains went on the roof

You have COMPLETELY misunderstood the idea of Yea Forums. Yea Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Yea Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Yea Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag.com. Yea Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

Attached: fallingcar.webm (848x480, 532K)

Just sand nigger things, you would not understand.

Sauce

Fuck off, all that is funny but not pedphiles and animal abusers, they should go straight to hell and also stop being such a fucking edge lord

my dick got sucked pretty hard earlier

Attached: goatlord-reflections.jpg (1000x1000, 248K)

That's it.

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments

Hey Ching, the hell gate is stuck. Go poke it with your stick.

Ah, so!

Attached: 1392275129719.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

Water is very dangerous when working in places with extremely high temperatures since a couple drops can cause a steam explosion which is probably what happened in this video

will never watch that video the same again

She’s a hottie!

bamp

kek

Attached: Fatal MKUltra experiment.webm (384x288, 1.95M)

story?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#LSD

Where's the sauce boi

Just a guy having a seizure, nothing special.

Attached: 1541563688975.jpg (750x520, 53K)

i remember this.

Is this a new copypasta or is this guy serious?

It's not new. This thread is 40% pasta

Attached: 1562463007182.webm (276x480, 1.01M)

Attached: 1563242466672.gif (260x146, 602K)

Imagine seething so hard, you can't even use proper grammar on an already low quality post.

Ok that was pretty funny but thats cause it got air, prologued painful torment is bad

bitchute.com/video/uyC8TwiLoNS6/

i got you fam

Attached: 1557904072343m.jpg (512x1024, 99K)

Thats just fucking nasty

these savages don't even have a simple fire extinguisher around.

good thing he was a weeb

Fucking sao poster
He wasnt just a weeb, he was a weeb with shit taste

This is soooooo wrong for my eyes

Holy shit user, I've been disgusted