Roast me

roast me

Attached: 1.jpg (640x480, 41K)

you're too old fat man. tits are too big.

Is that literally your mom's basement?

Yes.

Attached: 380_1000.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Fucking hilarious thanks Op

I'd tell you to hang yourself but i don't think that ceiling can support you

fuckin newfags

Attached: reee.jpg (800x522, 30K)

Yeah, i have better things to do than beta orbit fat retards on Yea Forums like you

Life already roasted you

Attached: 1496475758949.png (550x550, 28K)

His name was Robert Paulson

If you cut out all the sugars and started moving around during the day your dick would not seem so small.
Work that pad off and you're a properly framed young man, you just let that sugar fuck up your metabolism, and it's hard to stop because sugar is highly addictive and socially acceptable.
Your weight is temporary, but you won't let it go away.

He's already too fat, the skin too loose, for it to go back to normal. He would have to get surgery, if he wanted to loose the excess skin, but that wouls leave scars.

I would but if I roasted anything near you, you'd eat it

That's not how it works. If you do some dumb shit like get a lap-belt or stomach surgery, you will go into starvation conditions and your skin will be the last thing to change. But if you go about losing the weight properly then it will change with the rest of your body.
You see someone who's lost weight but still has a ton of flesh hanging off means they either starved or got surgery.

Cannot roast. Oven too small.

are you a fucking retard?
thats literally not how it works -
the excess skin comes from it being stretched beyond its natural capacity; the collagen, and elasticity of it has broken down, and you cannot just magically diet & exercise that shit away.
drinking more water, and having a healthier (sugar free) diet doesn't make stretched skin fade. You can make surrounding areas firm because of the muscle, but there will always be excessively stretched skin that went beyond its natural state.

False.

good follow up. much information. such amaze.

What happened to the ceiling?

This is bullshit, user, I lived that shit.

you werent that fat then, faggot

You look like a 16 years old Jonah Hill.

ate it

If we roasted you, we'd have enough to eat for a month.

Why would anyone save such an unflattering pic?

Id fuck you

Attached: E42D4A4B-A4AA-4DC4-858C-F281B1A3737D.jpg (1024x768, 80K)