"MURDERED BY AN MAN"

"MURDERED BY AN MAN"

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 7.00.31 PM.png (994x1304, 818K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rightwingwatch.org/post/Yea
syracuse.com/crime/2019/07/bianca-devins-lies-scams-misogyny-explode-online-before-facts-emerge-grieving-family-debunks-rumors.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1I7je7rBQOh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dubs and I'll murder her as well

Attached: 1511656107950.gif (227x221, 980K)

I'll roll for that

Wu Wu is a man. His name is John Flynt.

I think you mean he’s an man

AN MAN?! how is Yea Forums not seizing on this like immediately????

"an man"

Learn to spell uneducated dropout faggot

look at her twitter post!!!

quads bitch

Yandere girl kills a man
>She was mentally ill
Virgin rage faggot kills e-thot after instigation
>Men bad

dumb bitch probably typed "an unstable man" or something at first, deleted the adjective, and forgot to proofread before posting

Roll

Reroll

roll

Rolling

reroll for an man

conveniently forgot to mention that bianca was a whore, not an innocent girl

Rollando

roll

Rollo Tomasi

Wu

ロル

> (OP)
>Dubs and I'll murder her as well
>
>Rollo Tomasi
user, you promised

thanks for this

Instigation? If you have the emotional intelligence of a 2 year old.

We're too busy rolling for her murder. Speaking of which.

Rip Bianca _ She was a /soc/ member on Yea Forums..

Attached: Rip_Bianca_2.jpg (996x750, 146K)

>/soc/
And nothing of value was lost

rip brianna wu

this

> The murderer was an man

is that the only picture of her?

there are pics of her from when she was alive, but those aren't nearly as good

/Soc nudes? Like come on, she's dead. It won't hurt anyone.

DO IT MOTHERFUCKER

"an man" who "an hero'd"
life is so Yea Forums

Attached: putinsmilepBlue.jpg (360x379, 71K)

Original Full HD Pic here

Attached: 1563228425642.jpg (996x750, 609K)

literally wu

ruh roh

Flirting and flaunting to someone for the sole reason of cucking them is instigating

this guy gets it

this wasn't supposed to happen

Attached: 1538175939262.jpg (1600x1066, 143K)

it has been written.

Rolling

If it wasnt for the Yea Forums connection none of you fags would even be aware of this. Some fuckup got killed by another fuckup but they used this website so it makes you losers feel like you are a part of something. I dont really care.
Side note anybody have the photoshopped pic someone posted ealier that has her smiling and giving the peace sigm in the death photo?

OH SHITTTTTTTT

Attached: jokerpopcorn.gif (360x288, 723K)

mein gott

ez

Not to the point of death being a reasonable response. Which is what your first comment wholly implies.

Anybody know her ig?

holy fuck is this a sign from the gods? plz be pics of it

Attached: 1AFC704A-197C-4B2E-82B9-D22328A41BFA.png (640x480, 133K)

Yet not a common impulse to an incel blue ball driven mind.

Yea Forums never disappoints. I haven't been on in a year or so, saw this story posted on my fb amz came here half expecting to find something in the catalog... First thread!

This bitch is dodging bullets in this thread...check em bitch

Attached: 309F82D4-7018-4E79-84A5-A8F217E3C55E.gif (294x250, 90K)

nice

It was like ecstacy or something...

nice

Nice nice

Yes satan

Nice nice nice

Nice

triple nice

no

Please dubs....

Don't post your location every 5 seconds. BOOM. problem solved you

Those digits...
Time to go hunting.

Attached: 1562701724572.png (1764x1746, 148K)

8ch wishes they were this cool but they're just fat and uglier.

I found a news article online ranting about Yea Forums and how horrible we are lol

How much did he end up posting? He followed her and posted that right? Was he posting stills or videos?

You mean this? rightwingwatch.org/post/Yea Forums-users-incels-extol-reports-of-teenage-girls-death/

Escty was her more popular of 2 instas.. I'm not sure of the other...

Epic

and there's this syracuse.com/crime/2019/07/bianca-devins-lies-scams-misogyny-explode-online-before-facts-emerge-grieving-family-debunks-rumors.html

Attached: 1501305780955.jpg (292x296, 15K)

Dubs, quads, trips have spoken

the guy was a close family friend, also women are stupid

the concert she was at last night was literally walking distance from my house

His was yesjuliet.. I found SS hold on I'll post...

Shut up faggot

Dubs is here

Let’s see the dead bod, thanks

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-181653_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x618, 195K)

The day /b sent an man assassin after Briana Wu

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-181716_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x588, 196K)

Isn't Brianna Wu a MAN?

Attached: d_fbydzu8aipnyd.jpg (670x1199, 35K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-123705_Chrome.jpg (768x913, 121K)

a mentally ill man who thinks he is a woman. yes.

Just because she'll fuck anyone but you isn't a good reason to have a manlet meltdown and murder someone.

You have to do it Satan

Attached: image.jpg (680x356, 140K)

KEK'ed so fucking hard

I'm not sure if these are legit btw. These could be fake.. I think the xans ones are? Idk

Attached: IMG_20190715_120828.jpg (576x1024, 104K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-122940_Chrome.jpg (768x879, 50K)

Mecha Satan demands it

Again not sure if legit

Attached: biancatextconvo.png (380x675, 65K)

Concert venue where she was at JUST LAST NIGHT on bottom of map, I live just up there where I also circled

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 8.19.23 PM.png (1228x1434, 936K)

imagine, you couldve been a hero user

(((people))) shouldn't be allowed to fucking look at one another. Everyone gets a tiny fucking box to live their lives inside and if they even try to go outside it, they get instantly incinerated by automatic machinery.
You "people" can't be trusted with your physicality. You get the internet to interact with each other, where the most you stupid fucks can do is kill each other faggots.

Dont fall for the e-girls gents. They are desperate for attention and will call any one of you their boyfriend... find a legit shy nerd girl. Fuck all that, dont get your feelings hurt and end up in jail after a failed murder/suicide. Stop buying bitches bath water damn

Attached: IMG_20190715_120823.jpg (576x1024, 90K)

it's weird how I've lived here my whole life and didn't even know there was a fucking venue there. I've been on tinder dates recently just a couple blocks away, though, on Forest Ave

Attached: IMG_20190715_120826.jpg (576x1024, 77K)

All my tender dates are awful. I left that shit

Or she didn't double check her tablet's / phone's auto complete / correct before posting

Same. I pushed so hard on classless fatties I got myself a case of the clap. live and learn!

One day, for no reason at all, he decided to murder her.

Attached: 20190715_191138.jpg (798x2321, 399K)

lol wouldve been a good story if a random 4channer walk past n saved the day, rolling stones wouldve lost it, personally i dont own discord browse Yea Forums once a month n dont really care for those egirls or that type of life. glad she's dead act like a nut case attract nut cases. dumb kids never learn. goodluck with your tinder dates though brother

My dumb ass was on there looking for a legit relationship, so luckily no STDs for me, but enough bad experiences and weirdoes for a lifetime.

Like I said I'm not entirely sure if these are legit, the first is 2017 so?

oddly enough I knew the friend of a girl who was also killed in Ridgewood like I wanna say 3-4 years ago? very famous stabbing story, made all the newspapers. killed by her own roommate.

I fucked her best friend years after the fact, she had all her friend's belongings. fucking surreal.

FUCK

here it is, 2016

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 8.35.00 PM.png (1502x1236, 1.52M)

Was the roommate also a jealous idiot?

Fuck off chihuahua

he was actually! also schizophrenic and not treated for it.

Oh shit, he threatened a neighbor.

lol he was outside naked waving a knife around

Oh c'mon, it was that faggots Dharma to get cucked

nice

I’m sure someone has better quality than bestgore?

Attached: 6D0903C0-401E-4100-B452-0133D8CC94F0.jpg (761x1024, 83K)

Attached: 8D906997-21CD-4A3B-A855-409AC3163B12.jpg (768x956, 66K)

winrar right here!

wonder why he did it, funny how theres no in between with murder, theyre either severely mentally ill or perfectly sane, i mean im British its rare as fuck to see or even hear of a murder here, best we get is 16 year old wannabe gangsters stabbing one another in the arms

I guess that makes us the real victims huh

Attached: 1562713364939.png (600x936, 714K)

keep rawlin rawlin rawlin rawlin

Based

She was only 17.

felt a little bad about at first but god damn if this is real that cunt brought it on herself

the world is a legitimately better place now that her head is halfway cut off

Attached: 98797.jpg (628x360, 34K)

yeah, there's a lot of untreated mental illness, especially in NY.
I don't think a person can do that kind of harm to another person without being severely mentally ill.
believe it or not, it's still a taboo subject, which creates shame, which creates people not being treated...
which creates this kinda thing.

Oldfag here. This is a psy-op by Illuminati mootykins. "an man" is a callback to "an hero".

honored to have you in my thread, oldfag, peace be with you

Playing with fire though

Again. It was his Dharma to be a cuck

Damn decent attempt at offing himself after

Attached: E4CEFD82-B53B-4DAA-837D-B5D112C5B4B2.png (640x1136, 1.1M)

>>> subscribe to pewdiepie
Big yikes

Dubs, trips, quads say Rollo Tomasi, thumbs down.

Maybe I should start catfishing incels into an early grave

Attached: 1562375684929.jpg (586x406, 52K)

syracuse.com/crime/2019/07/bianca-devins-lies-scams-misogyny-explode-online-before-facts-emerge-grieving-family-debunks-rumors.html

I seriously dont know why he thought he could cut his own head off though.... Maybe he just thought he would bleed out?

That recessed jawline...

Hey oldfag here, what happened?

Attached: f42.png (1165x947, 1.09M)

Topkek.

Attached: 2760615769_b230b657cb.jpg (405x298, 75K)

doesnt make what she did any less fucked up

murdering her is an overreaction obviously, but she was asking for it and her being dead is a good thing

im not some autistic women hating robot, but she was a piece of shit

No. This will not become the new “an hero”. Back to your basement.

insta-thot fucked with the wrong incel and got her head cut off

did she died?

Can I use your pic as my next album cover?

Attached: dontlabelme.jpg (463x484, 25K)

she is kill.
and her corpse pic has been all over the internet all day

Attached: IMG_20190121_090846.jpg (323x633, 31K)

Idk I think she deserved an STD, not to be murdered by some sperg, especially if all these screenshots end up being autistic /pol/tards smokescreening

This fucking cunt deserved to die

Attached: 0F3DDCFE-9947-4EC2-891F-5297549EB0C3.png (1536x2048, 374K)

my ass stinks pretty bad

Attached: 19722.jpg (500x500, 48K)

4 great justice!

so fragile...

just wait for an fag to tell that tranny he used it.

But but but...brianna wu is an man.

Get kill.

is this really the picture of her??

yes

Attached: 1548776231358.jpg (1080x2339, 110K)

>especially if all these screenshots end up being autistic /pol/tards smokescreening

well obviously that would change a lot
either way she was playing with fire and got burned

Anyone have a link to the archived Yea Forums thread he posted it in?

guis?

Fuck off CNN he didn’t post shit here.

it's like the quintessential insta-thot who uses men who you wish would just get hers...
but now she actually has and it's like, eww........

This was a whore who was murdered by a guy who was a friend of the family.

Anyone who mentions the incident deserves to be trolled.

Fug, knew it was too good to be true.

Check em

Attached: 1563204227191.png (693x966, 569K)

Who are we trolling this time?

I agree, it was unreasonable, death was too much of an easy out. He should've just permanently fucked her face up.

do you have a point, incel?

Holy shit

Weak tribute. Where's the hard dick?

For real

HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD

giga nice effort bro

i got quads tho

OP BETTER DELIVER...

an man

>1 thing happend once
>burn the whole system down
Leftists at work, people.

Dude was apparently a family friend

Lmao kys. I can't be with the stacies comfortably if this cockroach isn't squashed

i thought it was a joke

I sent her a screenshot of this on twitter, I hope she gets freaked out.

Wow

when did wu create the internet?

YESSSSSSSSSS
....although you did just feed the beast exactly what it wants

>wu
But she's not a ching-chongette

Attached: zbIzvBu.jpg (960x960, 101K)

She wasn’t stalked online she went to a concert with the retard in NYC right before he murdered her. Fucking blue checks sure love to virtue signal.

she was killed by her BF not some random schmo

Ayy Queens

pics or didnt happen.

Roll

F

I did it, does this count?

He was an hero.

ayyy lmfao

Attached: 46992b7dffbb2f9d192d42513580838b.gif (500x281, 1022K)

>we

Attached: 1468093858661.jpg (615x410, 35K)

If you like beer Finback in Ridgewood is great. Not the best in NYC but still great. Oscillation is their signature beer.

SOYBOY DETECTED

Woah, simmer down there, incel. Shes a cunt, sure, but having her throat slit for being a cunt is a bit of an overreaction.

I've had it :) I'm actually right by the brewery
never tried that one, though, I will next time!
cheers user

What a fucking bitch

Attached: Snipaste_2019-07-16_06-01-03.png (716x350, 194K)

Attached: hanky.jpg (480x360, 16K)

R U N

Attached: 84261D7B-504D-4EBC-BD51-03311FC0B28A.jpg (404x510, 31K)

Imagine being incel and having noone who loves you or ever will. Id kill myself. I dare you to do so incels, i mean.. who will even know? You have noone :D come on. Do it.

The rest of us who aren't little faggots can just remove ourselves from bad relationships with people, but people like you just know that if a girl like that ever gave you the time of day, you'd cling to her like saran wrap.

This is why women like her make you so upset, cause you're exactly the kind of pathetic dweeb that would grovel at the feet of any half-attractive chick.

sounds about white

Attached: kek2.png (780x440, 347K)

nice gets, better deliver.

bitch died LOL

its too bad for a lot of reasons. She had her whole life in front of her and didnt deserve this fate. Props to her for making emos and incels cry. If anything comes of this it'll be that people learn to be wary around incels.

obviously it's asian satan, he got 666+

It’s scary how reality can get warped when people become infatuated and it’s easy for us to see as observers where when it is us who have feelings for someone all logic or reason begins to fall to the wayside. Disturbing but a harsh reality

bwuuuh

Attached: V3DVL.jpg (320x245, 15K)

If I was this much of an ugly crybaby bitch boy I'd off myself too

Yea Forums terms
An hero = suicide
(New) An man = murder

This girl was clearly a manipulative bitch, but just because you’re a fucking beta incel loser doesn’t mean you go around murdering people. Just kill yourself.

THAT'S WHAT I WAS TRYING TO ESTABLISH AS OP.
it didn't really catch on half as much as I'd have liked

Medicationfag here, I was in this dudes shoes entirely. Obsessed over girls I liked, raged at the lack of interest from them, fantasized about hurting them and their SOs (got damn close to it once)

I dont know what user needs to realize this but what you're feeling is an illusion. You're not well if you have thoughts of hurting people, and if you seek medical attention you will be much, much happier.

Attached: 1560446857718.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

Therapist fag here,

Some folks have severe attachment issues. This starts early and kind of morphs as they grow older. Could be a more clinical case of borderline personality dis. Idk. I think both the guy and the girl had some unhealthy characteristics and they were unhealthy both on their own and with each other. Both too immature to recognize the potential consequences of their actions. Idk there’s a lot to be said but what really matters most now is what ppl take away from it

what did they put you on?

>what ppl take away from it
yeah this is going swimmingly right now on Yea Forums
kek
appreciate the insight tho!

>dead dead demon avatar
yep she's batshit

Well hopefully some incel teen recognizes that there’s a line not to cross and that egirls realize maybe it’s not the smartest thing to meet anyone online or that it’s more dangerous than they had realized.

That’s being unrealistic I know but one can hope.

Couldn’t imagine how I’d feel if I was the guys or girls parent or family member

yeah there is a better quality off this thread:

you seem like a levelheaded dude. hope you're right, as well.
that statement put out by the girl's sister...it's almost like these kids expect something like murder to happen to them. it's almost normal.

Only time will tell how youth respond.

I didn’t see the sisters comments but I can’t say I’d be surprised. If she expects it then maybe there’s been some close calls before or seen some behaviors from their parents. It’s all speculation but it’s a bummer that this stuff happens. The same thing happened at a school my gf teaches at, except the two people were like maybe in their early 20’s I’m not sure but the guy successfully killed the girl and himself.

It’s a sudden irrational gut motive to just do something extreme when they are experiencing a consequence they weren’t prepaired for. Like a girl dumps you or your sister got beat up or idk. Crazy how far someone will go whether it’s by something traumatic or insignificant.

>It's just online, women should ignore abuse
Except that's not at all what happened, she abused him until he snapped. And after she did she still got in his car, like what the hell is wrong with her.

From reading all I could find about the situation I think it was a relationship based on escalating abuse.
Men tend to be more physical.
She played a dangerous game with a dangerous person.
Your theory of "ever present danger" when it comes to things done online is a myth and a scare tactic akin to the late satanic panic.

She was insane. But she did not deserve to die. She was just damaged goods. You dont get serious with that. No one plays with fire without getting burnt.

brianna is obviously in the chan

Attached: aABMeX4L_700w_0.jpg (496x496, 34K)

>Stalked on discord
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL they dont have a clue about the full story

Idiot.

>her

>remember to subscribe to pewdiepie
top fucking turbo zozzle

You are the same as them. Congrats.

thank me later

Bullseye

Rollerino nigger

This guy had a few screws out of place on top of that.

>Yandere girl kills a man
>>She was mentally ill
so when tf did this happen? in an anime you watched?

And?

Sadly the media will make this about politics and ignore the giant mental health elephant in the room.

Exactly

>blue checkmark
>we've built

Kek

Idk they may also say mental health but at the same time that’s such a broad term that I kind of find it frustrating. I was just thinking about that rip off program Phil defago was pushing that I guess people stopped caring about earlier today. Shitty stuff like this just moves too fast for people to digest

kek if that triggers you then that just tells me how much of a pathetic dude you are

Show us your dick, OP

>She had her whole life in front of her

No, she was practically a prostitute.

They're trying to spin the story, the reality is she was with him in the car when he stabbed her.

How did he kill her? I mean at first, did he just stab her in the neck or did he firs choke her or something

You're retarded. Seek mental help.

why did this trips get attention
but not this one:

stfu nigger. no-one cares

Dubs for Ant Man