What's your opinion on Lil Peep? was he a talented musician?

what's your opinion on Lil Peep? was he a talented musician?

Attached: Barron-Has-a-Good-Day-Whatever.jpg (477x477, 80K)

No

Yes

Maybe

No

Attached: 1537247566153.jpg (720x881, 58K)

Rip peep, loved his music didn’t really agree with his lifestyle but he was a very talented and driven musician, regardless of his personal choices

its pretty much a maybe, i like his songs but he didnt release enough music to rate him as a good/bad musician

had no clue who he was until he died, checked out his music out of curiosity and didn't know a single one. Just another retard bragging about being a pill popper we don't need to worry about

He wasnt even a musician. Let alone talented. And no moaning into a mic doesnt make you a musician.

: He thought he was, but the vast majority of people disagreed.

What an asshole. Buncha people have taste for shit.

omg what happened to pewdiepie?

He had ability and was definitely influential, but the music itself was hit and miss. mostly miss

Wait a minute I think I know that guy somewhere but Im not quite sure he reminds me of another guy with retarded tattos on his face as well and he was about to fall asleep while """"rapping"""". Are those two brothers?

Ive been on my owwwwn for two for two nights.

I've been in ma zone for two nightttts

Now she wonder - why do I lie?.

I cant tell my wrongs from my rights

i have a peep tattoo and i love peep sm

faggot with garbage music, also reminds me of arthoes and egirls

What is it

i liked the guy.

Love '90s Jap electronics industry?

Attached: LiL-PEEP.jpg (1500x1958, 474K)

The last good rapper with Lil in his name was Wayne. Everyone else is just as creative as their name.

Peep was great. Bumping his shit on the train home today, this fat asian bitch pulled a disapproving face at me as she was getting off. I mean shit theres 4 carriages on this almost empty train. Sit in one of those.

But yeah Lil Peep is one of the best artists feom this decade. Fucked that he died so damm young, i mean we never got to hear what he would have come out with next..

very talented, changed music for sure, he wasnt just a soundcloud rapper, he did alot of mixing in styles, mixing metal, punk, rock, and all 3 into rap and so on. its a real shame he gone before he went mainstream, but atleast we have his legacy

Attached: peeppop.jpg (750x736, 57K)

i like his music

Crybaby tattoo?

There are many. They're all the shitty same.

>changed music for sure

No, he really didn't. Unless you're 13.

Lol boomer

he spoke about problems almost everyone with feelings could relate too, and definitely reached out alot to his audience

zoomer benzo popping faggot that sucked off old kikes for a record deal

/thread

He's only known because he died. Otherwise he was a complete obscure nobody.

no and i hate that stupid sad boy shit going on where they fuck tons of chicks and are still somehow upset about their lives

Looks like a "look at me, look at me" moron and why I just put "peep" on a filter.

he never really signed off in the prime of his career, he has over a hundred of songs by HIM, and hundreds more he featured in, the man worked hard to reach what he wanted and followed his dream

He coined a unique feels effect with his vocal processing for sure. Some good music to jam sometimes.
But unfortunately that’s what happens when you do nothing but drugs all the time. You get insane anxiety and lose your will to live regardless of what good you have going on in your life.

His lyrics are some of the most trite shit written in recent years. He's far from alone in that, but he's no better. And his subject matter doesn't make his lyrics any better.

Rip Bianca _ She was a /soc/ member on Yea Forums.........

Attached: Rip_Bianca_9.jpg (750x996, 144K)

i dated one of his close friends when he lived in my city. i used to talk a lot of shit about him to her(i don't know why, maybe i was jealous?) she got mad at me & we got in a big fight. it was pretty neat, he dissed me in the sing "nineteen"

lmao he sucked at rapping i know 5 guys in my city that have better content than this cocksucking faggot

hey orbiter faggot nobody cares once again

He was good and original.
Unfortunately the original parts weren't good and the good parts weren't original.

wow we really live in a society

Nothing of value was lost

Glad to hear you aren't in a school bus in Alaska

He had talent and promise. He didn't really make anything memorable or noteworthy though. His sound could have been developed to a point of actual influence, but now he'll be a footnote under the dude who makes music like his next

You hating on him 24, you fucking bum?

WIthout a fucking doubt. His music has gotten/gets me through hard times. People who say no just dont enjoy his music the same.

Who dis and why should I care

This nigga suuuuucked

I’m a big fan of his music but I don’t believe he’s a talented musician.

He was incredibly good at being able to write relatable lyrics So that’s why I love his music

yep, and modest mouse is my davourite band

He was an hero.

I liked some of his lyrics. His appearance choices (handsome dude underneath it all) and lifestyle obviously not.

He was bisexual.

he died in Arizona

This

Newfags were a mistake

Wow, I won't tell you to kill yourself because that would confer to me legal liability but I will point out that the world will be a better place without you and no one will miss you

no

I hate his fanbase but i like his music

Fuck his fanbase his music was dope tho

I'm pretty sure Thom yorke is a musician

Who?

Gothboy who did drugs OD and now dead

thats kinda rad, so u grew up where in LI where he did or did u upon chance meet her

my dick is bigger than yours

Attached: slayer_violent_brains.jpg (307x306, 24K)