Help me Yea Forums

Help me Yea Forums
I developed sore on penis
I got std tests all negative.
How do I make this heal faster,
Are Gaws good to use if the stick to the wound and hard hard and painful to remove? The Gaws helped me be able to walk around at work but I dont want to use them if they make the healing process slower.

Attached: This is my luck.jpg (322x640, 80K)

Jerk with neosporin kid.

I use hand lotion. But I dont know if i have a skin condition or what. I may have behcets disease

Gauze sticks because it's highly absorbent - try a petroleum jelly/Neosporin coating to prevent it. Disinfect daily, redress at night and if it doesn't clear in 4-5 days noticeably, see a doctor specifically for this. Who the fuck tested you for STDs without asking why?

They asked why, I mean I showed them my penis. so coat it with neosporin then put gauze on it? and wear Gauze day and night?

Also its been 11 days on like this

Stop jacking off with body wash...

ask a fucking doctor you retarded retard

put the neosporin on it and fold a piece of plastic wrap over it, but dont wrap it - let it breathe. light gauze wrap help keep it in place. change regular. Thats what you get when you jack off with GOJO

they saw your penis and just went along with the testing anyways? They didn't recommend going to a doctor or anything?

Wash it every day, before bed, when ya wake up and after work (or before work if ya sleep after work), put neospirin or vitamin a+d ointment on it, and put a bandage over it. Ya dont want it partially healing on ur underwear and it reopening, and trust me ya dont want it turning into a Cyst. I have a cyst on my dick, and occasionally it still makes zit juice, its been 3 years since it started filling with zit stuff...

One thing that will help is not fapping. Find something fulfilling in life to do.

I did, they didnt really help me though

Go visit a doctor about it.

the 3rd I went to a convenient care cause I had what I thought was strep. They gave me antibiotics and some pain medicine and I beat off once that night. I wake up with a blister on my dick that developed into this. I went to the doctor the 5th and she looked at it and didnt give me an std test. I still had a sore throat so she said it was viral and not bacterial. then I went to the doctor again the 8th and got the std tests. My throat was better by the 9th but my dick is staying the same not getting better perhaps it has gotten worse

definitely recommend a thin layer of neosporin to prevent infection and to keep the gauze from sticking - having an open wound for 11+ days is rough on your skin.

absolutely agree with washing every day, but because it's an injury in a highly sensitive area, the best way to do that will probably be to irrigate with a 50/50 hydrogen peroxide/clean water mixture just kind of poured over and gently patted dry w/ gauze. Friction is something you want to avoid as much as possible for the next few days.
NSAIDs like Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen (motrin and tylenol) will somewhat help if it's getting painful, be sure to follow directions on their bottle regarding water intake.

the worst part: please try not to jack off until this gets better. it only serves to hurt you more

Your D is done. Cut the damned thing and enjoy life.

Thanks, I will have been washing it and they did prescribe Mupirocin ointment which ive been using. I havent been covering it up at all. I thought it would heal faster if I left it uncovered but lately its been bleeding cause my underwear sticks to it.

I want to it hurts but I think I would just kill myself instead

Ignore "the 3rd"

gotcha, preventing that friction might be all it needs to improve if you've already got all of the rest figured out. Best of luck!

Attached: neo.jpg (1000x1000, 177K)

I always just used my hand but that was causing problems so I tired lotion and that worked no problem for months.
What should I use to beat off when I'm Healthy There is no way I can jerk it until it has fully healed

Thank you!

Go see a fucking dermatologist or urologist.