Alright bro's. Advice needed here, I've had this fingerbox for 5 years and it's time to replace...

Alright bro's. Advice needed here, I've had this fingerbox for 5 years and it's time to replace. Any suggestions for a new one, also what mods should I be looking out for? I'm only looking for two and three finger boxes, links appreciated, thanks.

Attached: ebay.jpg (1200x1052, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/648056004/leather-hellraiser-puzzle-box-fingerbox?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=fingerbox&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&organic_search_click=1&frs=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a little pricey... anyone use this? Reviews are good but what's it like in real life use?

Attached: ebay2.png (300x277, 48K)

Finger box is a hoax, they don’t exist. OP will call you a fag if you ask what it is

what the fuck are finger boxes and what does their use stand for?

Attached: 865968C6-AE58-486A-9C03-9D48951E8A5F.jpg (900x900, 77K)

you spoke too late

Unhelpful comments are not welcome.

got mine from my grandmother, near mint condition. try google there are a few shops they sell them

Honestly in this day and age where every Tom Dick and Harry has a smartphone and can look up prices it's no longer possible to find deals like before, at least online. I'd check estate sales or those unpaid storage units that go up for auction. You might get lucky and find one in good condition, if not a little beeswax goes a long way.

Been looking at garage sales for a year man and nothing. eBay has ruined these now... everyone knows what they're worth.

Out of all places, check out what I found on Etsy.

etsy.com/listing/648056004/leather-hellraiser-puzzle-box-fingerbox?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=fingerbox&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&organic_search_click=1&frs=1

how the fuck do you not know what a fingerbox is?

Man at $99 it's 100% a fake, this should be 2 or 3k

had some good times with these : )

It's "Prime Day", so check out Amazon for their finger boxes. Quality may lack a bit, but you can make up for that with price.

>OP trying to save his thread

Do you even use Yea Forums tools?

You don't get invited to many parties, do you?

One such as this is considered to be more for art than function. It's intended as a conversation piece and not for inserting a finger, hence the higher price due to it's status as a collectible

Ive always been one for using spruce wood for my fingerbox but ive heard some are using plastic. I for one do not agree with that. Wood is more.... pleasing

Does anyone have a preffered material for their fingerboxes?

haha were I git fingybox my mum gab me 4 dollers