I don't usually care about trump or his retarded base...

I don't usually care about trump or his retarded base....or americans in general for that matter but did this moron just basically retweet /pol/?
That's hilarious.

Attached: 9559799283850.jpg (640x427, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyJ31R5Xcrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>doesnt care about americans in general

>yet cared enough to make a cry thread about donald trump

retard

Orange man racist

Post the tweet retard

>his retarded base can't even understand when I'm just loling at the situation and don't care either ways
Nice trips.
Don't care to, it's the one everybody's been talking about since yesterday.

>He doesn't even know how to properly greentext

Attached: That+was+hilarious+_0d503600aabe6275de10fb2032e271fd.jpg (250x230, 10K)

Sneed

but yet here you are loser

>be me
>newfag thinks he's gonna teach me how to greentext
>mfw

Attached: 1559796883851.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>golden cow good

Attached: bl.gif (220x165, 518K)

Democrats are shit anyways. Especially those four. And Trump is right. They need to go back to where they came from and clean up their crime infested areas and then come back and show us how it’s done.

>Democrats are shit anyways
Agreed but it's hilarious to see everyone freak out about a single tweet that can be spinned easily.

>...did this moron just basically retweet /pol/
>That's hilarious.
I don't think "hilarious" is right word. "Depressing" or "distressing" make a better fit.

--an American

>Democrats are shit anyways. Especially those four. And Trump is right.
The only 4 Democrats not to sign on to Our Greatest Ally's agenda are especial shit? What am I to think of this?

Why is the US President so upset about who does or doesn't love Israel?

No, hilarious is the perfect word.
It gave a jolt to the base and sent all libs crying and yelling.
If it can also bring a civil war closer, I won't have prepared all this popcorn for no reason.

What's the fucking tweet? He tweets too much for you to just assume we know what you are talking about.

Because like all politicians from both sides, he's sucking the (((cock))).

You're really not informed enough to answer the question then anyway. Do not concern yourself.

And that's a burn.

3 of them were born in the usa

But he's calling these politicians out specifically for not sucking the {{[cock){}, so how can it be that they all do?

Doesn't matter, their ancestors weren't born here.
Just like all white people...

Attached: 1560329486502.png (950x718, 314K)

I always laugh my ass off because I know these people are screaming at the sky like this moron in this meme.

Trump doesn't even have an American grandparent.

99% of them do and those who don't get attacked.

Attached: OP.jpg (294x313, 55K)

I give zero fucks any more. Can’t wait for his funeral parade with the fat orange balloon flying overhead.

He did. He definitely loves his neckbeard base.

Let me get this straight:
>((({[They)[[}| control the universe, especially the US government
>That's why we have to vote Trump!
>Presence of foreign born anti-Israel politicians is proof of &^${their}|}|\ control
>But don't worry, Trump will save us!

Can't you read?
>Just like all white people...

>tfw America is just Brazil with nukes
How do people like this place

Not arguing.

What a good goy!

Sorry, I thought you were.
And don't get me started on those so called "native" americans. Whose to say they didn't kill another people who were here long before them.

No, no, don't you see? We gotta elect more politicians who are willing to cut corners, to maintain white supremacy, to ignore the outdated parts of the constitution except for the 2nd Commandment, and who might make a little money and a few privileges for themselves and their special friends along the way. *That* is how you avoid becoming a 3rd world South American country

>Whose to say they didn't kill another people who were here long before them.
Anthropologists.

Ah, I'm too ready to side with Arabs and criticize Israel. so I'm a good Goy.

ask the ones waiting in line to get in the right way. everyone else is a freeloader

Yeah true that. It is hilarious.

>Sitting around waiting for a work visa is not freeloading
>Getting off your ass and working and paying taxes under a fake SSN is freeloading
You're a goddamned pinhead.

Doesn’t make them special.

he is a genius.
youtube.com/watch?v=zyJ31R5Xcrw

Attached: dem02.jpg (666x756, 316K)

Don't you dare come to Africa Mr Racist Trump!

Attached: 410806.jpg (1985x1000, 824K)

"I love the uneducated"
Trump

No Shit Sherlock! And guess what ? They need to go back to their own Districts, clean up their crime ridden streets and come back and show us how it’s done. We all know what he really said. Don’t twist his words. Those four do absolutely nothing but play the race card.

And whose to say they are telling the truth?
Imagine the endless lib crying if one came along and said; "we actually found proof that "native" americans stole the land from someone else".

Or the mudskins's equivalent.

I really fail to see how either israel or muslims are any more relevant to the US then any other country in the world.
That arab bitch was right about the fact that it's all about the benjamins but (((conveniently))) forgot to mention that's it's not only jews.

>your average libtard party

Oh he’s more educated than you think. He’s keeping them united because the Dems are more fucked up united than single.

That was not a cry thread you retard. How dumb are you?

That Niggers getting married. Good for her er...him.

I really hope you're trolling. Otherwise, you're probably the biggest retard ever.

says the person who went out of his way to make a post about trump and then act like he doesnt care about americans or trump

so tired of this fucking moron and his pro-trolling inbred base
burn that shithole USA and its two-party system to the ground and start over, the experiment concludes as a big fat diabetic failure

Attached: 1510515665909.jpg (850x598, 75K)

They have to go back.

Attached: sQiQVuG.jpg (697x697, 102K)

He is not wrong.

Attached: goback.jpg (648x800, 290K)

That was not OP, I am.
I made this thread to laugh at americans from both sides.
Nothing is more hilarious than a lolcow that doesn't know it's a lolcow.

>starting a specific topic
>automatically a cry thread
pick one and kickstart the few neurons you have left

this

Attached: a3Ma0e0X_700w_0.jpg (495x619, 27K)

fuck off

Attached: omarnoplaceforwhite.png (1238x801, 750K)

Shall we just rename the usa to rome 2.0?

How do you figure. Trump can trigger Dems and bend them over anytime he chooses. And they take the bait every fucking time.

You're gonna get called racist for that but this makes the most sense in this thread so far.

Europe is not much better

Attached: eu54.jpg (965x1024, 165K)

Attached: zVDHVpo.jpg (1024x924, 102K)

>3 of them are from the US
>if they even have government
Sounds about right.

whatever you want m8

If America have been true to its found fathers vision of America, America would not have so much division now.

Attached: USA1stcongress.png (1314x752, 641K)

Wow, you failed to understand the meaning of the guy you answered to and now mine as well.
Please be trolling, please!

I like how he stated he could have gone after general population but told ICE to focus on criminals and everyone ignored that and kept asking him about racism.

Europe is pretty much dead.

I support this, just dont cram your shit down my throat because I like my culture the way it is

Upvoted!

There's apparently a weird belief about wearing dresses "confusing the bullets". Maybe he meant to say confusing people shooting at him but mistranslated it, or maybe it's just a figure of speech, idk.

I understood stupid. If you have no argument other than troll. Then it is on you.

This is just sad.

Oh God, you’re taking my comment seriously.
You know there is a place here called /pol/.

>And whose to say they are telling the truth?
You're not this fucking stupid.

>I really fail to see how either israel or muslims are any more relevant to the US then any other country in the world.
>That arab bitch was right about the fact that it's all about the benjamins but (((conveniently))) forgot to mention that's it's not only jews.
Yeah there you go, nothing is more ^}|Their_@| agenda than noticing Israeli atrocities. You figured it out

Attached: abc.png (226x223, 7K)

You have no argument.

"color"
"culture"
pick one
I dont have the same culture as cletus from Kentucky or Jerry from Minnesota
thinly veiled racism

>no argument
>insults

Explain how jews or sandniggers are more important to the usa than any other country.

Yes you do. Culture is downstream from race.

Well What ?! Do you believe they are telling the truth. Interesting that all they run on is the race card.

>>no argument
How TF is anyone going to argue about a hypothetical, evidence-free conspiracy among all archaeologists and anthropologists? There's no argument to be made. You flatter your position, asshole. You're just acting like an asshole so I'm calling you an asshole, asshole.

>Explain how jews or sandniggers are more important to the usa than any other country.

Attached: nu6sIvhzCj27Qm8rwCZXcACViiROQlP2oU4LeNUxBeA.jpg (590x245, 33K)

>Interesting that all they run on is the race card.
Yeah, that's what the field of Anthropology is all about. Running the race card. This is why you're fucking stupid.

>you’re taking my comment seriously.
No, user. No one takes you seriously and never will. i just thought his actual justification for wearing the dress was funnier than your joke.

>being this much of a snowflake

Or, in others words, $.
Thanks for proving my point.

>Or, in others words, $.
Is there a time when that didn't drive the government's decisions?

Exactly.

It's about who (((publishes))) the findings you moron...

trips have spoken, you win the argument