You have to eat all the spagetti

>you have to eat all the spagetti

Attached: 1563222762400.png (750x580, 521K)

>but you do have to eat this bowl of eggs

Attached: image.png (640x960, 906K)

ADMIN!!!

Muhamad stfu

Do you know why this e thot being killed has women so upset?

Because it means there's consequences to their actions.

Feminism has removed all responsibility from modern women. It's not about equality, at least anymore - it's about freedom to do whatever you want, with whoever you want, to whoever you want, with zero repercussions. Just look at the MASSIVE overreaction to placing a few limits to their abortions. They truly think they're being denied their humanity if you force them to suffer the consequences of their actions.

Even online it's the same story. Just look at the proliferation of "influencers" and twitch girls. It's all about getting something for nothing - or having a warm wet hole between your legs.

This shakes them to their very core. Someone actually said fuck off and reacted - and it caught them by total surprise.

>Are you telling me I can't fuck guys for drugs at 14 and have a legion of beta fags to grovel at my feet if I admit I'm using them and tell them they're sub human?

>Oppression!

I'm not defending the beta that killed her, hopefully he lives so that he can live out the rest of his pathetic existence in prison, being endlessly mocked.

But let's not pretend that she's innocent or not representative of thot culture at large. Girls everywhere are thinking twice about abusing their beta worshippers.

who is her ?

Kek

as far as I can tell she's a discord thot who met up with a guy and he killed her.

> i'm batman

Attached: batman.jpg (740x575, 79K)

this is a good one

Based and redpilled
Roasties on suicide watch

What happened? Looks like rawhead rex attacked her

hh!

check yo azz

No, No, she just orgasmed so hard her head nearly ripped off.

ss

This is a 17 year old girl who a guy obsessed over and brutally murdered her and you all think it's all fun and games it's not maybe you should have respect for the family instead of being trashy people

Why?

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask

Attached: 1563215627929.jpg (744x595, 96K)

NO U

Attached: 05BB47A0-2A39-44FC-9EA5-4ACD2E7DC378.jpg (500x369, 28K)

Attached: 23423424.jpg (1182x966, 89K)

Never change Yea Forums. Never fucking change

Damn nigger, people still use gimp? Last time i used it it was in high school 9th grade

Wish a boy would obsess over me like that x.x

You are literally A fucking retard. What The fuck. You probably thank youre so edgy and funny and cool or whatever. The truth is youre a fuckin asshole and I hope you know that.

Attached: 2k48t0.jpg (500x607, 22K)

when did this happen?
who took the picture?

Attached: 1561662251325.gif (384x384, 86K)

- A4

Attached: A4 B8.jpg (300x293, 21K)

God damn it ya got me OP

Attached: 2C1430B5-09A9-448E-BC56-F97B921EEBC3.jpg (600x600, 53K)

FUCK YOU user YOU MADE ME LAUGH

Attached: wow.jpg (628x402, 118K)

It would help if you were attractive, but at least you can always kill yourself

How did he trick her into his car?

How about a name so we can get the back story?

literally no one, just thousands of girls online identify with her whorish and drug addicted lifestyle and turning her into a martyr for it.

Easy, he killed her first

This is fake.

gore

Attached: 591.jpg (1200x1200, 393K)

No way that’s really batman

Lol, bitch was average at best

Hello,

Im new here. What is the story behind this pic?

With a girl like this? She probably wasn't "tricked" or "lured" but instead trying to further use someone she already mentally destroyed. Basically walked into the arms of her murderer probably hoping to use him one last time.

if you are too normie to understand the humor in the picture, just imagine it as a rick & morty episode

>Eh rick, I don't think she wants to eat the spagetti
> But Morty, it's the only way
>she is just an e-thot Morty.. Burp... She has to eat the spagetti
>Morty pls

Attached: download (2).png (1433x809, 587K)

girl got kidnapped, then was forced to eat spagetti, then got her head chopped off

I only know her from the time she got her head cut off but articles describe her has a IG celeb. How many followers did she have ?

it's pretty solid stuff.

It's from the new batwoman trailer

what's the story here?

Bianca, there's a thread on kiwifarm

I really don't even see how this bitch even made it as an 'e-girl', I've seen actual meth whores that are more attractive

robot on /rk9/ killed some 17 year old

I kinda kek'd, thus funny shit yo

she is kinda dead user; she probably looks better alive

No Ive seen her alive pics and they weren't much better.

is she okay? she looks happy but tired

Attached: Screenshot_201906132121392.png (682x720, 240K)

MMMM this pasta is making me angry user

Attached: 1508790217928.jpg (717x880, 100K)

seriously?
you don't like pasta?

make one with a doggo.
I love doggos.

source?

girl wanted attention, very badly

Is this actually her?

Bianca Devins. Found a story on Rolling Stone.

She wasnt tricked. She went to a concert with him. He thinks they are an item. She holds hands and kisses some other dude and Clark (the killer) gets mad and kills her. They both frequent Yea Forums...or did.

Am I supposed to feel bad for this person? All I know is Brianna Wu is having a field day with this info and is trying super hard to score internet good-boy points.

First summer on Yea Forums, huh?

This contains alot of faggotry. Damn you need to cum out that closet.

This just shows that goofy bastards on the internet are so bored and desperate they really feel the need to give worthless sacks of flesh like this whore and faggot validation instead of letting them fade into obscurity like every other death on the planet

Lol imagine actually, genuinely believing that "actions have consequences" applies in this case, as though you should just go through life assuming everyone is a psychopath.

No. Not even a little her fault. Cringey as hell people actually believe she deserved this in some way.

But hey, you know that comments like yours and any justification of what happened just justifies feminism and gives the mainstream media more ammo to vilify men, correct? How can you say we don't live in a culture abusive towards women, again? She didn't abuse him. He had free will the whole time. He abused her. She's the one who got kidnapped, murdered, and likely raped, you dumb fuck.

>Her past actions are irrelevant even though not behaving the way she did would have surely saved her
ok retard

Maybe it would have, maybe it wouldn't have. Brandon was a close family friend, according to Bianca's sister. It had nothing to do with her behavior.

>Brianna Wu
You're telling me he's still out there on the internet sperging about "M-MUH FAMENIZUMZZZ!!!!" in 2019? Does that faggot have any interests, hobbies, any semblance of a personal life?

Attached: redhairedsluthasafuckingiggleatyourmisfortune.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

Being a woman sometimes is enough to have men be creepy
I'm a faggot with no backbone (opinion of lesser value)
She didn't ask to be murdered
I'm not justifying anything on either side
All I'm saying is even if she was a slut (or possibly wasn't) that doesn't merit murder, rape (unless she truly wanted it in which case it wouldn't of been rape), torture
I've fallen for the beta meme before, and am still trying to get out, and I was angrier with women in the past for no reason when I'd probably do worse
I know I sound like a beta fag( because I am) but hear me out bruh

You people are fucking sick...
Fucking degenerates, you don't fucking value anything but your own fucking 600 lbs ass. I don't give a fuck if this is Yea Forums and you're fucking trolls or whatever the fuck, you are fucking sick and line between stupid, retarded and sick things you say and do on here is getting real fucking blurry and this is the best example of that. The consequences of you being a worthless piece of shit are here bro, we all get too see what your miserable existence came to, and I might not know its you but i know your type you dumb fucking usless cunt. No one other than you is responsible for you being a fucking dumb, disgusting, ugly sad piece of fucking shit.