So i got stabbed by barbwire last night im 20 and not really sure when i got my last tetanus shot...

So i got stabbed by barbwire last night im 20 and not really sure when i got my last tetanus shot. I really dont have the money for it though. Ive been cleaning it alot and covering it up. Should i be worried?

Attached: 1563221773002698528315.jpg (2592x1944, 1.27M)

Just keep putting peroxide over it, cover it with Neosporin, and protect it with a gauze pad until you can see a doctor. I've been stabbed with about 12 rusty nails at once after falling onto a nailed plank and I'm doing just fine, but definitely get help when you have a chance.

Thank you Yea Forumsro

>tetanus shot.
have fun with having autism kids

looks clean, dont get worried unless your joints start hurting

omae wa mou shindeiru

>no money for it
Dude I've had like 6 in the past decade I'm I'm a pathetic 25yo neet who has literally never had a job or income of any sort. Doctors just throw tetanus shots into things without hesitation, like 2 of them were with flu shots just because. Nigga I could probably eat a bowl of live tetanus virus and be fine go get yourself a damn shot

you are too dumb even for Yea Forums

pee on it, then drink the piss

Attached: skeleton.jpg (125x125, 4K)

I'm a farmer and get stuck by rusty wire all the time. You only need a tetanus shot about every 7-10 years. Keep it clean and you should be fine.

i dont trust like that

You should be worried. You don't know how to spell "a lot".

Are you male or female?

Yes! I foresee an amputation in the near future!

See that red halo around the puncture? It’s already infected. You’re fucked bro.
Btw tetanus causes lockjaw, so don’t suck any cocks for the next few weeks

Partially this. Once you have the tetanus virus, cleaning the wound out with peroxide won't get rid of it. Sure it'll keep the wound clean, but you'll still have tetanus.

A tetanus shot is $55 at Walgreens, you broke cunt, are you telling me you don’t have a way to come up with $55 fucking dollars

Op. What's your name. We will need it for when we do a RIP thread in your honoriin a few days.

you got lucky brah

Partially this. You shouldn’t suck any cocks for at least a few weeks.

OP can suck my cock for $55

You can suck my cock for $55

jesus titty fucking christ, what sort of pussy youth are we raising? I'm a gardener. I constantly get cuts and scratches from thorns and general hard work with my hands, I also constantly have my hands in soil and animal dung. I never wash my hands, shower every morning but other than that, was hands are constantly dirty. I haven't had anything more than a mild cold or two in 20 years. you guys are too paranoid and too clean

tetanus is caused by a microbe found in dirt
and it needs a closed/low-oxygen environment to survive
the meme of rusty metal and tetanus is because a rusty nail partially buried underground that punctures you can potentially deposit some of this microbe deep in the wound and allow it to survive because if it's deep enough it won't be exposed to sufficient air to kill it

I don’t have $55

Are you cute?

can't verify the part about oxygen but otherwise this is 100% true to my understanding. Tetanus is an organism that just happens to be found on DIRTY rusty nails

Attached: boop.gif (319x180, 1.84M)

>I never wash my hands
You must be great to have around the office and at parties

>office
simpleton

Attached: 1562024283789.jpg (1024x731, 103K)

That depends, do you find middle aged Italian guys cute? Also I’m not gay.

Nope. None of that sounds appealing.

when I was 15 I jumped onto a rusty nail sticking out of a plank (by accident obviously)
the nail went in about half an inch
I'm now 25 and just fine

Trust me, it’s not.

nah its over for you. might aswell off yourself.

Just put alcohol

Male

Why is your skin so soft and creamy?

Attached: 4266724885.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

Creamy?

Attached: BE95B8B5-D534-40BE-B987-37AC892C8E96.jpg (600x646, 53K)

Idk man im a fucking dweller

I like that I can see your veins