I'm trying SUPER hard not to cheat on my wife right now, but my bedroom is dead, and she doesn't care...

I'm trying SUPER hard not to cheat on my wife right now, but my bedroom is dead, and she doesn't care. The girl at the shop across the street is super DTF. WOT DO b?! IM DYING HERE

Attached: 1560824087262.gif (229x173, 449K)

Get a divorce.

Are you primal?

Yeah. But I got a kid and a house man. I don't wanna lose my kid

Dude I cheat all thr time on my gf/fiance of 8 years. Just don't get caught. You have to be slick socially to pull it off but I've never been caught and never will. Im fucking one of my side pieces tonight. Truth is, without cheating, you'll lose your mind.

You don't have any guilt?

How old? Also, if she doesn't care, she shouldn't care if you get your nut off with someone else either then! Go fuck shopgirl.

Its temporary. First couple times, yeah you might feel a little bad. Truth is though, she'd lose me if I couldn't. Im not a woman, I'm not out falling in love.... I'm 3d masturbating. I love my gf and want a llife with her but I need different ass or I'll lose it.

Once you get away with it, you're gold. Just get over it, who cares, you're a grown man. But don't get caught. Trick is to never let them fall in love with you and find out about your gf. The risk isn't your lady, it's thr other girl getting mad and telling.

She's 21 I'm 30

Get a divorce. Or just do it. Ether way you’ll probably aight

Need pics

3d masturbating lmaoooo thanks man you made my day

I meant the kid. Guessing pretty young, since you both are. Yeah that is shitty situation. Regardless, you shouldn't be forced into celibacy.

Hey it's true man. I don't catch feels for these chicks, they're just a human flesh light. Women..... when they cheat, it's because they fell in love. They can't fuck a new guy and be mentally stable in thr relationship anymore, then they ruin your life however they can. My chick should be more worried about me chatting up thr girl in line at the grocery store that's really interesting than me dumping loads all across town.

Oh, 3.

Yeah man shits tough AF

Every night when you go to sleep your girlfriend puts a bullet in a revolver, puts it to your head and pulls the trigger. Its a blank. She smiles, puts the gun away and you're never the wiser.

Thanks to STDs this is what you are doing to her. She is incurring a risk from your behavior she is completely unaware of because she is trusting you not to be cheating just as you trust she's' not playing midnight Russian Rolette. And don't start in with the blah blah I'm careful, I wear a condom etc. And if you want to argue percentages make it a theoretical revolver that can hold a thousand cartridges. Concept remains the same.

>Your young chick full of eager whoremoans is definitely cheating.

> Why shouldn't you?

And if you think she is not, Think again. There dirty sluts that can keep a secret. Don't getting butt hurt, after all they are fucking her, not you. Why does it hurt you?

Attached: 1532272958348.png (1074x816, 661K)

Maybe try bringing this up with your S.O. And work on getting her to out out some more or else you’re going to fuck the girl across the street

>every time you have sex it's like playing russian roulette
is this the new age sex ed?

What has she said when you told her you want more intimacy?

Well I cheated on my wife 3 months into our marriage. And I told her about it 6 months after it happened. It honestly made our sex life way better and I got some hot sex with a lot younger girl.

How did it make it better?

It opened up our communication about sex more, and we do a lot more in the bedroom now than we ever use to. She is open to trying almost anything now

It ought to be. Current sex ed is go out and screw kids, everything is fine as long as you were a condom. Dive into that muff, condom free BJs, ass eating, its all fine as long as you have a condom on your pecker

huh, that's strange because they stressed smart sex when i was in school, guess it must be the depressed birthrates we've been having lately

He obviously doesn't give a fuck about his gf well-being. He'll pull that trigger as long as it gives him some momentary pleasure.

you sound like trailer trash

Smart sex = wear a condom. Even in college look at the safe-sex pamphlets. It pretty much boils down to "wear a condom" Thy don't stress the fact that condoms are virtually worthless vs herpes and HIV. The don't stress that many genital STDs can transfer to oral and than can be passed orally, eg its possible to get genital herpes from kissing. On top of it you have so many who act casual about things like herpes because it doesn't kill you and can be surprised by medication. Yes I'm sure his significant would be appreciative of having to take medication for the rest of their live thanks to his choices.

>Thy don't stress the fact that condoms are virtually worthless vs herpes and HIV.
are you retarded about HIV?
>The don't stress that many genital STDs can transfer to oral and than can be passed orally,
they actually did stress that, and the use of dental dams