Ok so let me get this straight

Ok so let me get this straight
>woman who attention seeks and purposely seeks out already deranged men
>meets up with said deranged man
>he fucking kills her big surprise
I mean, I don’t think she deserved it but holy fuck how much longer are we going to act as if she wasn’t doing anything wrong in the first place ? Why can’t people just understand that there is a sense of liability in your actions ?

Attached: 7588D67F-6FC5-4000-ABD9-3380D9BBB8F8.jpg (750x603, 453K)

nobody cares about your shitty discord relationship drama

Well yeah I honestly couldn’t care less about someone dying, but why don’t people understand that she is liable for the consequences of her actions ?

She said words.
He couldn't handle words.
He's liable for his actions against her.
Stop trying to blame a victim like you get background checks on all the random hoes you bang.

>ITT: Poor damage control

Attached: 1553653129436.png (1440x1530, 1.23M)

She shouldn’t have died. How can you say that you don’t think she deserved to die and then say “she is liable for the consequences of her actions”? This wrong way of thinking makes up for so much of the ignorant stupidity that occurs amongst us humans. We as men should act better. I have nothing more to add knowing it will fall on deaf ears. Now proceed to call me an incel or a boomer or whatever terms are popular atm, I’m out anyway this shits embarrasing.

Attached: jeffbezos.gif (220x220, 138K)

i agree frankly and thats why it's okay to say nigger without fear of retribution as well.

She didn't deserve it, but that's no reason to only look at the dude for blame. She did something retarded and he did something even more retarded. Both of them are fucking retards.

He should’ve grown some fucking balls. Boo hoo a little internet slut hurt his feelings, it doesn’t give him the right to kill her. Every female can be a cunt, some just to greater lengths. As a man you have to learn when to avoid those morons, you don’t hurt them physically or take their fucking lives. Trust me I can’t stand “egirls” or whatever you fuckheads call them these days but just maybe if these pathetic fucks weren’t feeding them so much attention and putting their pussies on pedestals, they wouldn’t be turning into such soulless sluts in the first place, at least not to such an extent, drinking their fucking bath water and shit like come the fuck on grow a pair.

Kill
All
Zoomers
Now

Is this that girl that played mind games with guys on runescape or whatever? I feel so old

That's just it. He couldn't just walk away and let it go. Now he's going to spend life in federal prison and if he ever gets out no one will ever wanna hang out with him.

Attached: AASMS18170.jpg (1600x1067, 1.29M)

Mess with the mentally handicapped bull you get the horns.

KAZAWN

KAZAWN!!

bruh she was a just kid, shut up incel

The truth is we don't know the full story. Has she done some shitty things? Perhaps. But does it really change anything? It's still not even remotely as shity as fucking murder.

They both were being retarded as fuck, but what is even more retarded is trying to justify the stupidity of someone when it carries consequences and you are well aware of those consequences.

> spend time in an e girl's discord, play a few games with her
> decide you're in love and that her having a boyfriend means she's wronged you
> harass her for weeks while throwing yourself a pity party in every text
> stalk her social media until you successfully locate her at a small concert
> meet her at the concert, murder her for not understanding that you're a nice guy
Yeah this is her fault for being so easy to stalk

relax, was just a thot nothing of worth was lost

>xanax username and anime pic
oy vey

exactly... he should have found another girl and let this one dry up.. no fucking kill her cause he's a pleb

I wouldn't say that she deserved it, but she definitely had it coming. You fuck with the wrong people and you pay the price.

> grills deserves to be murdered for being promiscuous and cringey at 17
> you, an incel who jerks off to loli thinks it's justified

Attached: tips-fedora-mlady-420-gentalma-2864270.png (500x397, 84K)

link to the news?