Name a better game

Name a better game.

Ill wait.

Attached: Diablo_II_-_Lord_of_Destruction_Coverart.png (220x260, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
pathofdiablo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dark souls
oblivion

Gun mayhem 2

Zelda

Sex with a woman.

lol rekt ya hard nerd

Got me.

FORTNITE

Attached: axNLqlG2_700w_0.jpg (645x645, 43K)

Diablo 2

Ill give you that one.

It is admittedly a good game that stands up to the test of time.

+1 for ds1 and bloodborne

Personal preference, Mass Effect 2.

A cob of corn up your butt while wearing VR glasses.

Wii sports

Witcher 3

No kidding brother. d2jsp . org is still running strong and thousands of peopel still play this game every ladder reset. it is unreal that the community it still standing strong for this game. amen,

My best score I've gotten in golf was a - 8

Bloodborne

Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn

Attached: 1562002242175.jpg (674x1100, 431K)

wug?

Metroid Prime

Nice

That's the best isometric game ever created. Larian studios is making part 3.

Thanks. Many a days have I played that drunk off my ass. Mario golf for 64 is pretty good too

2D "games" from back before graphics were invented lol

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (78x78, 10K)

Still enjoy PKing in D2.

Actually, that's only fun when it's not a game.

Diablo 1

Justice is cum!

Attached: 230px-Arthaspaladin2[1].jpg (230x298, 19K)

Diablo III
okok jk

Checkers

Fallout 2

Diablo

Gotta go with Quake

Attached: quake cover.jpg (220x255, 17K)

dubs of truth

Attached: 666.jpg (600x400, 33K)

Path of Exile

Summerfag

Worms 3

Too repetitive.
But a nice game.

Y'all ever play catch the arrow? One throws an arrow as hard as they can using the forefinger as an atlatl at another and the other tries to catch it before being stabbed!

Attached: received_784979221897729.jpg (437x433, 18K)

Nier automata
what did i won?

Only possible answers

Attached: 220px-Brood_War_box_art_(StarCraft).jpg (220x264, 22K)

Diablo immortal

Attached: eczd9Lh3LBLZRF6b9v5vpM.jpg (960x540, 133K)

No shit? That sounds dope. D3 is garbage.

JOIN THE MOST TALKED ABOUT DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW WE GOT FUN WE GOT MOVIE NIGHTS WE GOT GAMES WE HAVE IT ALL JOIN NOW!!!

discord
.gg/Txu5pZs

Attached: 1Io9Ssq5YfQn8ZRqjPlJDFz9NLJzmYecKfj1IMt4CKM.jpg (640x906, 111K)

>phone games are the best games

Attached: 1530738157891.png (320x256, 45K)

Attached: 1523035244346.jpg (480x270, 16K)

Of the 3 main diablo games i maintain that 2 was the weakest entry

3 sucked when it first came out though, but after they fixed the loot the game is pretty amazing with everything theyve done with it

Flappidy bird

Structurally? Like, just, so many games Diablo better than Diablo 2. Torchlight? Diablo 3? But few games are so iconic and engrossing and captivating and such a massive cultural experience. Maybe Skyrim? That had a pretty mammoth impact and affection. Maybe CoD4 in '09 had as much of a huge MMO hit and ubiquity. I dunno, as a cultural touchstone it's hard to touch D2X

i miss rts games...

I still play Diablo on my ps2

Half life 3 you uncultured swine.

It's lesser known but the original divine divinity is up there with d1 and d2 imo

Civ II

I still play ps2 on my Diablo

I still play with myself

AIDS simulator

>Half life 3
I still play with you

Its been confirmed

I still have my OG diablo CD for PC... I have the hellfire expansion too, not that I ever play it

D3 on ps4 is actually very well done, plays way better with the controller than that the psx d1

I haven't played d3 since they've fixed it. I was pretty disappointed with it.

Here you are

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-09-02-39-58-738_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (204x245, 11K)

Dude I used to have wc2 the dark saga on psx. I have no idea what happened to it

I like legos they're fun

Attached: 1560956232305.jpg (524x700, 50K)

What I really miss are the Starcraft and WC3 custom games. They had some wild shit back in the days.

Attached: mario_kart__77494.1432323546.jpg (550x400, 81K)

If youre a fan of the series take another look

I played it at launch for a while but eventually got sick of it, but they completely got rid of the AH, fixed the drops, and added a whole bunch of shit

it took a while to get there, but d3 is legit

custom maps niggggggaaaaaa

sc:be latenite on bnut was some of the best mp gaming ive ever had

Yeah that's what my friends say too. We all used to play together, but I ended up not getting the expansion. I definitely should try it. I was thinking of getting a used ps4 and a few games. Maybe I'll pick it up

Gothic 2

Dbz custom games heroes edition

Soldier of Fortune

Glad to see a Yea Forumsro that respects the timeless quality of D2. I’be been s part of the jsp community for a long time now and it still amazes me how many people come back for ladder resets. I was dueling for 3 hours last night and loved every minute of it.

Assassin's Creed Origins using the Diablo music.

Dying Light while playing the entire Day of the Dead OST

they update the ps4 version with seasonal sets n stuff too, even though last I played there was no ps4 ladder, but that was like last year when i played last

Timeless classic

Is it just the one expansion that they did or did they do more after it?

Everything ever made, this is the most overated game of all time made by the most overated company of all time

Baldur's Gate 1

Obviously Minecraft there will never ever be a better game EVER

What? i could not even play it 20 years ago because of how ugly and simplistic the game was what are you smoking user must be good stuff

And then blizz ruined the entire franchise with d3

Bayonetta also Bayonetta 2

Just the one i think... unless theyve come out with one within the past year or so

gonna have to go with tibia on this one

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (974x621, 185K)

Attached: 12622-time-commando-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x941, 123K)

My old friend used to play that gay game

Maby when you are 10 and a retard

bayonetta is a garbage wanna be of a series that jumped the shark after the first game

Only reason it succeeded was they marketed it towards horny teenagers, so if you like that shit youre cringe af

resets aug 2
pathofdiablo.com/
10 times better than d2 lod vanilla

Attached: 1526416013940.gif (450x253, 1.77M)

sounds like u died and lost ur gear

More like gotten pk'd by a filthy Brazilian

Bloodborne has better lore and mechanics, best rpg goes to D2 but its hack nslashso best action and everything else goes to Bloodborne.

BR?

Attached: 1559702647694.jpg (160x300, 16K)

RuneScape was better

Attached: 1561157713642.jpg (741x889, 308K)

Haha both game have 90%+Reviews youare just mad , by wanna be i am guessing your talking about how it obliterated the competion to the point where god of war had to change category and DMC V copied Bayonetta style but felt cheaper and stale also direct by king kamiya director of Re2 and DMC 1 (Only good DMC) viewtiful joe, Wonderful 101 and okami he's just the best and bayo is it's masterpeice second bayo was even better

That's just like your opinion man. Those types of games get stale quick. I personally thought onimusha was a better series than dmc

diablo 3. way better

SimCity

Original Doom

fire emblem is objectively better in every possible way

Suikoden 2 is the best rpg ever made

I played Bayo 1-2 10 times each and there's just so many combo/weapon/Enemy variety/Boss/Level design variety And game changing equipement that the games really has nearly infinite replayabillity

harvest moon: a wonderful life special edition

Not even close

Any Civ game, Deus Ax, Half Life, fallout, Elder Scrolls, No One Lives Forever, Thief, Zelda, Max payne, GTA, Quake, Sims, Command and conquer, Age of empires, heroes quest,,,, the fuckin list goes on and on.

if you have a vita the ys games are pretty good but I don't think they'd adapt to other types of joysticks particularly well

There is not a "Best game ever"

But yeah, diablo 2 is awesome, same for starcraft, original half life and counter strike and the list goes on...

Not sure if it's just nostalgia, but now games sux for me

b&r

be a man

Attached: 807.jpg (400x400, 48K)

name one game in that last that has a bigger forum that diablo 2 in jsp.

sengoku rance

Attached: T-Shirt.png (502x488, 323K)

Titans quest: imortal throne?

Tbh love you for posting this. But there is only 1 game that was ever better. SOCOM II

Total Annihilation: Kingdoms.

Attached: ta kingdoms.png (220x260, 115K)

Excellent choice

Attached: 6416848.png (2048x1152, 206K)

Good one.

fuck i forgot about this never-ending wait...

Majesty-the fantasy kingdom sim.