Good pussy eating techniques? What's worked well for you? M or F

Good pussy eating techniques? What's worked well for you? M or F

Attached: d3modijo79531.jpg (460x546, 34K)

Just suck on the left lip. Ignore everything else. All the sensitive nerve endings are in the left lip so just suck on that left lip like a mad man and if she ever looks down at you and you make eye contact give her a smug wink and go back to sucking on that left lip.

Attached: 26948854.jpg (188x140, 15K)

Don't rush it. Build up to it. Start on the thighs. Let your breath run over her lips. Ignore her clit as long as possible until she begs you for it. Then grab on to that little nub until she forces you off.

Dont, youll get HPV
Just stick a hitachi on her cunt and get her wet in 1 minute then stick it in

Use your hands to massage around her flaps while your mouth is getting busy with the head of her clit. Just pretend you're sucking a teeny-tiny cock.

Attached: dang_clingoris.png (626x568, 69K)

Your right or her right?

Pinch the clit

there's not one good technique. Depends on the girl. You've got to start very easy and be attentive about her reactions. Stimulating the clit can make her go crazy but you really have to start gentle cause it's incredibly sentitive.
For example my girl loves that I give hers very very gentle brushes from the tip of the tongue, gets her wet for more.

eating pussy is to difficult,this is why you should suck dick instead

This
Spit a lot since she won't be wet

M here.
Lick the alphabet with your tongue all over her pussy.
Keep a steady speed and occasionally suck on the clit, every four letters or so.

What are you? 13?

Usually eating the pussy of a female works better in my opinion.

Attached: 1555349416550.jpg (682x1024, 90K)

I really, really, really like this image...

what the fuck if i don't know the alppabet

if you dont know the alphabet your either to young to have sex,or to stupid to have sex

I’ve been with a lot of women and can tell you they prefer being rubbed with your hand rather than your tongue

ok then what letter is best to use on the clit? and also where is the clit?

>or to stupid to have sex
Your dumbfuck parents bred, we know stupidity has nothing to do with it. Other user might be dyslexic

Suck area around clit to create vacuum and increase blood flow, then use tongue to tingle the clit while maintaining the suction. Bitches love that shit

>I’ve been with a lot of women

Hahaha

This and nibble on her thighs. If she's not ticklish occasionally hold her feet while licking around the clit/nipples

>wink
Are you a fucking incel by any chance

did you miss the joke...?

Clearly a joke, user.

honestly who cares about a woman's pleasure. if you care about it then you're a fucking idiot. last bitch i was with wanted me to eat her out. i said no and demanded she suck my balls as punishment for asking for such a stupid request. then i nutted in her ear and left at like 5 am and stole like 2 bucks in change from her end table. dumb bitch.

Ummmmm are you guys fucking incels by any chance

alright virgins, heres what you do

start slow. press the thighs, tease a bit. when you get there, lick the clit, with constant pressure and constant motion. stick a finger in the vag, and make a 'beckoning' motion with your finger, slow and steady. as she starts to orgasm, maintain the pressure and the speed. dont speed up. just keep it the same.

there ya go faggots.

Cameramans right

Wtf are you talking about?

is it possible to lick the cervix my dudes?

Just stare at her the whole time

Or her husbands right

Thank you for the info about pussy.
Here's some in return.

Attached: Resized_20190620_120702.jpg (900x1200, 735K)

Same thing ain't it?

Nice Pussy

Depends on which way they are facing

Thats a cute kitty!

here's what I did last time and I think it worked well. she was on the bed and spread her legs and her pussy was wide open so i kissed her thighs and her mons pubis teasing her before i actually went in for tha kill. i jammed my tongue right inside of her, but then slowly started to be more sensual especially with the swollen outer labia and clitoris. then i tried to get to her g-spot with a couple of fingers. i think i got it because she went wild. i continued this for like 15 minutes and her body was completely mine but now my tongue really hurts because there's a painful lesion on it and i'm pretty sure it's from some sort of rancid shit that was in her puss. but all in all it was big time fun i had a huge boner the whole time would recommend 10/10.

Attached: _mrfreeze.gif (200x204, 430K)

You can tell that came here hoping for genuine advice in case he ever meets a 3D girl

You're right. I'm retarded. You got me on that one.